Fred's 300th F1 race
2018-06-08 14:25:41 UTC
But not starts. He's failed to start 3 times.

Alas poor Fred is moaning again. "Only Mercedes and Ferrari can win
championships". Ah, if only he'd not shit all over every team he's been
in, he might have been racing one of them. I wonder if the Headbutter
will learn anything from Fred's errors.
t***@gmail.com
2018-06-08 14:48:20 UTC
Fred is moaning again.
Like you, relentless.
Edmund
2018-06-08 16:12:46 UTC
But not starts. He's failed to start 3 times.
Alas poor Fred is moaning again. "Only Mercedes and Ferrari can win
championships". Ah, if only he'd not shit all over every team he's been
in, he might have been racing one of them. I wonder if the Headbutter
will learn anything from Fred's errors.
Rhetorical question, did you notice the man driving the fastest car
of the track whining about not getting an PU update and not being
able to win here?

What's Head Butt Boy been saying ?
t***@gmail.com
2018-06-08 21:06:04 UTC