DotD
2018-07-01 18:52:17 UTC
Alonso maybe?

2018-07-01 19:13:12 UTC
Max. Took advantage of others issues and then ran a very smooth race.
Sir Tim
2018-07-02 05:38:45 UTC
John <***@gmail.com> wrote:
> Max. Took advantage of others’ issues and then ran a very smooth race.

Can’t argue with that.
I wonder if some here might be revising their knee-jerk opinions of
“Head-butter Boy”.

2018-07-02 13:28:40 UTC

It'll only take one incident to take him back to square 1.
Naked Fame
2018-07-02 15:27:24 UTC
Sir Tim <***@brooklands.co.uk> writes:
> John <***@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Max. Took advantage of others’ issues and then ran a very smooth race.
>>

> Can’t argue with that.
> I wonder if some here might be revising their knee-jerk opinions of
> “Head-butter Boy”.

Actually his knocking shoulders with Kimi was quite near to end in tears
for at least one of them. As it happens, now it was "just" exciting
wheel-to-wheel racing:
https://youtu.be/9mvnc_vNf6A?t=1m51s

(Just to make myself clear: I don't mean he was necessarily in the
wrong, Kimi almost fought him out of the track literally just one
second earlier. That was exciting. But the whole situation could
easily have ended badly for one, or both of them, and in that case
Verstappen would have had few defenders.)

Signature
keefy
2018-07-01 21:58:11 UTC
On 01/07/18 20:52, Sir Tim wrote:
> Alonso maybe?

So after he complained to the team that he wanted them to do something
as he did not want to sit at the back for 71 laps what did they do? And
why could Van Doorne not have the same performance? Seems very strange.
geoff
2018-07-01 22:20:00 UTC
On 2/07/2018 6:52 AM, Sir Tim wrote:
> Alonso maybe?

Kimi ?

2018-07-02 01:12:24 UTC

Another fence sitting homosexual.
t***@gmail.com
2018-07-02 01:21:20 UTC
On Sunday, July 1, 2018 at 4:20:08 PM UTC-6, geoff wrote:
> On 2/07/2018 6:52 AM, Sir Tim wrote:
> > Alonso maybe?
> >

> Kimi ?

Kimi will kick you in the cunt with
your gay ass indecision.
t***@gmail.com
2018-07-02 01:10:49 UTC
On Sunday, July 1, 2018 at 12:52:20 PM UTC-6, Sir Tim wrote:

> Alonso maybe?

Maybe? Take a stand.
No wonder the US saved
your maybe ass in ww2.
t***@gmail.com
2018-07-02 01:18:48 UTC

Alonso will kick you in your cunt for saying maybe.
build
2018-07-03 05:34:03 UTC

Romain Grosjean.
geoff
2018-07-03 05:35:57 UTC
On 3/07/2018 5:34 PM, build wrote:
> On Monday, July 2, 2018 at 4:52:20 AM UTC+10, Sir Tim wrote:
>> Alonso maybe?
>>
>> --
>> Sir Tim
>
> Romain Grosjean.

Ah, old Italian Baggy-Pants.

2018-07-03 09:59:33 UTC

First time for a lapped driver who didn't clout another car.
t***@gmail.com
2018-07-03 22:48:00 UTC

Go fuck yourself M2Tit. Crybaby. Ass fucker.
t***@gmail.com
2018-07-03 22:49:36 UTC

Like when you got fucked up the ass. Queer.
t***@gmail.com
2018-07-03 22:46:07 UTC

Ah, you old cornholing faggot.
t***@gmail.com
2018-07-04 03:33:51 UTC
On Monday, July 2, 2018 at 11:36:04 PM UTC-6, geoff wrote:

> Ah, old Italian Baggy-Pants.

And you. NZ sheep fucking, gay assed,
fucking whiny, predictable, fucking cunt.