If you're short of a buck don't worry
DumbedDownUSA
2018-03-11 18:54:47 UTC
Trump is passing them like confetti.

Still blaming the Dems for the lack of posts he has filled despite him
not even nominating for most of them.

The state department has almost as many posts for which there have been
no nominations as there are post filled by Trump.

So sad!
Moderate! STOP thinking about my penis.
DumbedDownUSA
2018-03-11 19:50:18 UTC
DumbedDownUSA wrote:

Apologies, wrong group...

...obviously this is about golf.
M2T
2018-03-11 20:09:55 UTC
Post by DumbedDownUSA
Trump is passing them like confetti.
Still blaming the Dems for the lack of posts he has filled despite him
not even nominating for most of them.
The state department has almost as many posts for which there have been
no nominations as there are post filled by Trump.
So sad!
He's turning the Whitehouse into a family business, 'cos it's only his
family who can stand working there. He's also pissed, 'cos they won't
let him have tanks on his great military parade.
bra
2018-03-11 21:14:07 UTC
Well, it was posted, so ----

I admired Harold MacMillan, and I admired Harold Wilson --- "admired" means I acknowledged their considerable abilities despite my personal biases. I worked alongside a VERY conservative chap who told me he was voting for Wilson over Heath in 1970 "because Wilson will bloody well run the show".

I think of Pierre Trudeau, and Indira Gandhi, and Obama --- smart, cultured, far-thinking. Bill Clinton, a Rhodes Scholar workaholic.

De Gaulle was a fox with a clever eye on all the chickens, and fortunately had Mittterand's brilliance to oppose him.

Now 326 million Americans are in the care of Donald Trump. Maybe he will eventually rank 'way up there with the great statesmen. We'll see.