Ferrari hands 2017 championships to Lewis and Mercedes
Add Reply
Ar
2017-10-08 05:26:52 UTC
Japanese Grand Prix, another shocker for Ferrari, and they've handed
Lewis the drivers and Mercedes the constructors championship. What a
bunch of morons.

Well done Lewis, you don't even have to race and you'll confirm win
against Ferrari.
m***@gmail.com
2017-10-08 05:35:18 UTC
Is it me, or have they started fumbling the ball since Marchionne stuck his oar in?
Sir Tim
2017-10-08 09:23:59 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
Is it me, or have they started fumbling the ball since Marchionne stuck his oar in?
Top management often has to make hard decisions but Marchionne certainly
seems to fire a lot of staff. Fear does not always get the best out of
people.
Jimbo
Fear NEVER gets the best out of people.
Sir Tim
2017-10-08 10:03:30 UTC
Post by Ar
Japanese Grand Prix, another shocker for Ferrari, and they've handed
Lewis the drivers and Mercedes the constructors championship. What a
bunch of morons.
And this is the team that gets paid so much more than any other.
2017-10-09 06:54:11 UTC
Post by Ar
Japanese Grand Prix, another shocker for Ferrari, and they've handed
Lewis the drivers and Mercedes the constructors championship. What a
bunch of morons.
No, team Mercedes and Hamilton have produced better more relaiable results
between them. While Mercedes ICE can run either with or without 'burning
oil' it seems that Ferraris ICE can't run without that extra something...
Post by Ar
Well done Lewis, you don't even have to race and you'll confirm win
against Ferrari.
He sure is a great driver! As for not having to race what do you think he's
been doing to get all of those points?