The Rad Bullies
2018-07-17 13:16:36 UTC
Have partnered with the 'Weather Company'

How long until they complain they're not getting the best weather available?
News
2018-07-17 13:32:06 UTC
Or competitors producing chemtrails...
t***@gmail.com
2018-07-17 15:11:37 UTC
How long until they complain they're not getting the best weather available?
Answer that yourself.
You are the expert on complaining.
keefy
2018-07-17 20:43:16 UTC
Have partnered with the 'Weather Company'
How long until they complain they're not getting the best weather available?
Bullies complaining? Wow, I must be old! In my day bullies did not
complain they just hit out, physically! If you complained you were a sissy!

That said, I have no idea what a rad bully is. Something to do with
radiator? Or maybe radius. Those are the only 2 things I can think of
which get abbreviated to rad. Or is rad a word in it's own right which I
do not know?
geoff
2018-07-17 21:59:09 UTC
Post by keefy
Post by M2T
Have partnered with the 'Weather Company'
How long until they complain they're not getting the best weather available?
Bullies complaining? Wow, I must be old! In my day bullies did not
complain they just hit out, physically! If you complained you were a sissy!
That said, I have no idea what a rad bully is. Something to do with
radiator? Or maybe radius. Those are the only 2 things I can think of
which get abbreviated to rad. Or is rad a word in it's own right which I
do not know?
Try 'Radical' which covers a range of meanings in current parlance.

2018-07-18 02:29:00 UTC
Try 'Radical'
Try fucking off.

t***@gmail.com
2018-07-18 01:01:44 UTC
Post by keefy
Bullies complaining? Wow, I must be old! In my day bullies did not
complain they just hit out, physically! If you complained you were a sissy!
That said, I have no idea what a rad bully is. Something to do with
radiator? Or maybe radius. Those are the only 2 things I can think of
which get abbreviated to rad. Or is rad a word in it's own right which I
do not know?
M2Tit is fucked in head. An idiot.