DotD - Baku
2018-04-29 21:39:19 UTC
Hamilton. Yes he had a lot of luck at the end but a big part of racing luck is not doing anything dumb; and he ran a very clean race. Of course you can just have plain bad luck as Bottas showed.
D Munz
2018-04-29 22:41:29 UTC
Should be Botas. Sure he didn't finish but he drove a brilliant race and got screwed by a piece of junk on the track.

Hornplayer9599
2018-04-30 00:19:37 UTC
Post by John
Hamilton. Yes he had a lot of luck at the end but a big part of
racing luck is not doing anything dumb; and he ran a very clean race.
Of course you can just have plain bad luck as Bottas showed.
I'd give it to Leclerc. A very solid drive that was under the
radar...stayed out of trouble with everything going on during the race.
--
I don’t judge people based on color, race, religion, sexuality,
gender, ability, or size.
I base it on whether or not they’re an asshole.
t***@gmail.com
2018-04-30 00:37:46 UTC
Post by John
a big part of racing luck is not doing anything dumb
Yes, like you fucked up your DVR recording.