FFS - did The Cock really write this shite?
2018-07-06 10:25:42 UTC

etc, etc
larkim
2018-07-06 10:31:15 UTC
On Friday, 6 July 2018 11:25:44 UTC+1, M2T wrote:
> > https://www.jamesallenonf1.com/2018/07/whats-your-f1-sport-launches-challenge-for-fans-to-personalise-fan-experience/
>

> > “The new incorporation of incubation and prototyping at this level has never been done before in any global sport and it’s a great development to be able to involve the fans in such an immersive way.
>
> etc, etc

Answer - no he didn't, that's a quote from Mehul Kapadia.

Doesn't make the sentence any better, but at least removes Allen from
the guilty party list.
M2T
2018-07-06 10:53:24 UTC
On 06/07/2018 11:31, larkim wrote:
> On Friday, 6 July 2018 11:25:44 UTC+1, M2T wrote:
>>> https://www.jamesallenonf1.com/2018/07/whats-your-f1-sport-launches-challenge-for-fans-to-personalise-fan-experience/
>>

>>> “The new incorporation of incubation and prototyping at this level has never been done before in any global sport and it’s a great development to be able to involve the fans in such an immersive way.
>>
>> etc, etc
>
> Answer - no he didn't, that's a quote from Mehul Kapadia.
>
> Doesn't make the sentence any better, but at least removes Allen from
> the guilty party list.

The Cock wrote the article and is responsible for any quotes used. It
comes across as a press release with a few bits of added colour. Since
he sold his soul to Motorsport, his site has been filled with similar
articles, promoting computer games and LM bollocks like the above.
Judging from the comments he allows to be published, I suspect Allen is
doing it just for the money.
News
2018-07-06 11:40:16 UTC
On 7/6/2018 6:25 AM, M2T wrote:

>> https://www.jamesallenonf1.com/2018/07/whats-your-f1-sport-launches-challenge-for-fans-to-personalise-fan-experience/
>>

>>  “The new incorporation of incubation and prototyping at this level
>> has never been done before in any global sport and it’s a great
>> development to be able to involve the fans in such an immersive way.
>
> etc, etc

Buzzword Bullshit Bingo