Has anyone seen the Ferrari 312B movie yet?
2018-06-12 17:39:23 UTC
--- comments, if you have seen it?

One of the 312B cars (the B3, I think) was Ferrari's first full monocoque, and was fabricated in, of all places, the sleepy village of Earls Barton, Northamptonshire, across the road from my sister's farm. Not that I expect the village to feature very much on the movie ;-)

bra
2018-06-13 01:46:07 UTC
--- comments, if you have seen it?
More about the movie: one reviewer mentions it being screened in Canada: https://www.tribute.ca/movies/ferrari-312b-where-the-revolution-begins/127368/
Halmyre
2018-06-13 06:08:20 UTC
"The first flat-engine in racing history" - really?
~misfit~
2018-06-13 14:24:52 UTC
Post by Halmyre
--- comments, if you have seen it?
More about the movie: one reviewer mentions it being screened in
https://www.tribute.ca/movies/ferrari-312b-where-the-revolution-begins/127368/
"The first flat-engine in racing history" - really?
Torrent anyone?
https://www.demonoid.pw/files/details/3782232/?
That's one of four torrents for it I found at that site alone.

2018-06-13 14:59:14 UTC
Torrent anyone?
You cheap pirating cunt.