Toyota
2018-05-05 17:34:02 UTC
Give Fred the win against no opposition.
Just how he likes it.
Darryl Johnson
2018-05-05 19:27:06 UTC
Give Fred the win against no opposition.
Just how he likes it.
The number 7 Toyota was pressing him pretty close for the last half
hour or so of the race. At one stage, it was gaining by about a second
a lap and got the deficit down to under 2 seconds.

So I'd hardly say "against no opposition."

Unfortunately, I only has access to live timing and couldn't actually
watch the race itself.
M2T
2018-05-05 20:05:12 UTC
Give Fred the win against no opposition.
Just how he likes it.
The number 7 Toyota was pressing him pretty close for the last half hour
or so of the race. At one stage, it was gaining by about a second a lap
and got the deficit down to under 2 seconds.
So I'd hardly say "against no opposition."
Unfortunately, I only has access to live timing and couldn't actually
watch the race itself.
They were running nose to tail a couple of times. Each time Mike Conway
inexplicably dropped back. It was "the car behind is faster" in reverse.
~misfit~
2018-05-06 00:20:48 UTC
Give Fred the win against no opposition.
Just how he likes it.
Mate I'd really appreciate a "spoiler: WEC" or similar in threads of this
type. I often watch other motorsport races a few days after they've been
screened and studiously avoid other motorsport news until I've watched
whatever...

If you don't mind it would be great. "Toyota" was pretty cryptic, I thought
it was about F1 history (or future).

Cheers,

2018-05-06 23:01:41 UTC
Fuck you. Wannabe moderator asshole.
More self induced 'bad luck. Dumb cunt.
Post by ~misfit~
I often watch other motorsport races a few days after they've been
screened and studiously avoid other motorsport news until I've watched
whatever...
You pirating, thief, cock sucker.
Post by ~misfit~
If you don't mind it would be great.