**2017 Pool** Race 13, Italian GP
Mark
2017-08-28 13:22:35 UTC
Please post your predictions for the GP in Italy before the start
of P1 on 01/09/2017. Times for various timezones appear below, but
the cutoff is start of practice.

Pole position:

P1:
P2:
P3:

There is a web page here where you can see the points/predictions as
they stand as well as looking at past competitions/scoring systems:

http://www.conmy.co.uk/f1/f1.cgi

Track (Monza) 01/09/2017 10:00 CEST
Austin 01/09/2017 03:00 CDT
West Coast USA 01/09/2017 01:00 PDT
East Coast USA 01/09/2017 04:00 EDT
Ireland/Portugal/UK 01/09/2017 09:00 BST
Central Europe 01/09/2017 10:00 CEST
Most of Arabia 01/09/2017 11:00 AST
Most of Arabia 01/09/2017 11:00 AST
Russia/Oman/UAE 01/09/2017 12:00 GST
Russia/Oman/UAE 01/09/2017 12:00 GST
China 01/09/2017 16:00 CST
Japan/Korea 01/09/2017 17:00 JST
Perth 01/09/2017 16:00 AWST
Adelaide/Darwin 01/09/2017 17:30 ACST
Melbourne/Canberra/Sydney 01/09/2017 18:00 AEST
New Zealand 01/09/2017 20:00 NZST
Russia 01/09/2017 11:00 MSK
Ukraine 01/09/2017 11:00 MSK
Sreekumar A
2017-08-28 13:33:43 UTC
Pole position:HAM
P1: HAM
P2: VET
P3: BOT
Sreekumar
Stephen Thomas Cole
2017-08-28 17:09:03 UTC
Pole position: HAM
P1: VET
P2: HAM
P3: BOT
--
STC / M0TEY /
http://twitter.com/ukradioamateur
Martin Harran
2017-08-28 20:17:11 UTC
Pole: HAM

P1: HAM
P2: VET
P3: VER
Sir Tim
2017-08-29 08:32:24 UTC
Pole position:HAM

P1: VET
P2: HAM
P3: BOT

“Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional”
Duddie
2017-08-29 15:53:19 UTC
POLE: HAM

P1: HAM
P2: VET
P3: BOT
Naked Fame
2017-08-29 20:05:38 UTC
Pole position: HAM

P1: HAM
P2: BOT
P3: VET

I'm gonna lose the poll, but let me at least do it without style... Or
how did it go...?
Signature
Ar
2017-08-29 21:12:25 UTC
On 28/08/17 14:22, Mark wrote:

Pole position: Sebastian Vettel

P1: Sebastian Vettel
P2: Lewis Hamilton
P3: Daniel Ricciardo
~misfit~
2017-08-30 02:57:33 UTC
Pole position: HAM

P1: HAM
P2: BOT
P3: RAI

Cheers,

Hornplayer9599
2017-08-30 11:30:34 UTC
Post by Mark
Please post your predictions for the GP in Italy before the start
of P1 on 01/09/2017. Times for various timezones appear below, but
the cutoff is start of practice.
Pole: HAM

P1: VET
P2: HAM
P3: BOT
--
I don’t judge people based on color, race, religion, sexuality, gender,
ability, or size.
I base it on whether or not they’re an asshole.
Mark Jackson
2017-08-30 15:32:25 UTC
Pole: Hamilton

P1: Hamilton
P2: Vettel
P3: Räikkönen
Why do people say Putin is playing chess and Trump is playing
checkers when it is obvious Putin is playing poker and Trump
is playing Calvinball? Congressional Republicans, meanwhile,
are playing Jenga plus Hungry Hungry Hippos. - John Holbo
Phil Carmody
2017-08-30 15:40:49 UTC
Mark <***@gmail.com> writes:

Pole position: HAM
P1: HAM
P2: BOT
P3: VET

Gotta be a merc track for quali, and there's no overtaking, right.
Just give me the 26 points now! :)

Phil
--
In order for there to be rights, there must be wrongs - if you want to
get rid of wrongs, which great leaders do, you *must* get rid of rights.
Ar
2017-08-30 20:08:10 UTC
Post by Phil Carmody
Gotta be a merc track for quali, and there's no overtaking, right.
Just give me the 26 points now! :)
It's a track Ferrari HAVE to win at for the Tofosi, so they will be
turning up everything they can without it letting go.
~misfit~
2017-08-31 00:20:08 UTC
Post by Ar
Post by Phil Carmody
Gotta be a merc track for quali, and there's no overtaking, right.
Just give me the 26 points now! :)
It's a track Ferrari HAVE to win at for the Tofosi, so they will be
turning up everything they can without it letting go.
I'll generalise and say Italians aren't exactly known for restraint and
predict Vettels PU blowing up due to being turned up to 11. As Ferrari
aren't putting everything behind Kimi his car will be fine at 10. <g>

Ar
LOL.
~misfit~

Phil Carmody
2017-09-02 12:39:07 UTC
Post by Ar
Post by Phil Carmody
Gotta be a merc track for quali, and there's no overtaking, right.
Just give me the 26 points now! :)
It's a track Ferrari HAVE to win at for the Tofosi, so they will be
turning up everything they can without it letting go.
I'll generalise and say Italians aren't exactly known for restraint and
predict Vettels PU blowing up due to being turned up to 11. As Ferrari
aren't putting everything behind Kimi his car will be fine at 10. <g>
Nice one. That at least gives me something to cheer for!
Phil
peter
2017-08-30 18:28:14 UTC
Pole: HAM
P1: HAM
P2: VET
P3: BOT

-peter
D Munz
2017-08-30 19:55:04 UTC
Pole: VET

P1: VET
P2: RIA
P3: HAM
Naked Fame
2017-08-30 21:52:39 UTC
Pole position: HAM

P1: HAM
P2: VET
P3: BOT

Thank you!
Signature
EB5AGV
2017-08-31 08:02:27 UTC
Pole position: HAM

P1: HAM
P2: VET
P3: RAI
Mark
2017-08-31 09:24:29 UTC
Pole position: HAM

P1: HAM
P2: VET
P3: BOT
Mark
2017-08-31 09:27:59 UTC
Post by Mark
Please post your predictions for the GP in Italy before the start
of P1 on 01/09/2017. Times for various timezones appear below, but
the cutoff is start of practice.
Under a day to go, and I am waiting on:

Alister
Bruce Hoult
FB
fnot
Jakub Barbasz
mairsz
News
ceg
Jimbo
Brad
downhill
Hunter
WeeBob (currently default)
Dave Baker (currently default)
JohnM (currently default)
Roman Figaj (currently default)

I have:

Entrant Pole 1 2 3
Mark HAM HAM VET BOT
Stephen Cole HAM VET HAM BOT
D Munz VET VET RAI HAM
Naked Fame HAM HAM BOT VET
Hornplayer9599 HAM VET HAM BOT
Martin Harran HAM HAM VET VER
Sir Tim HAM VET HAM BOT
Sreekumar A HAM HAM VET BOT
Shaun HAM HAM BOT RAI
Ar VET VET HAM RIC
Phil Carmody HAM HAM BOT VET
WeeBob RAI RAI VET HAM (default)
Mark Jackson HAM HAM VET RAI
Dave Baker HAM HAM VET BOT (default)
Duddie HAM HAM VET BOT
peter HAM HAM VET BOT
JohnM HAM HAM VET BOT (default)
EB5AGV HAM HAM VET RAI
Roman Figaj HAM HAM BOT VET (default)
mairsz
2017-08-31 10:25:02 UTC
Pole Position: Ham

P1:Ham
P2:Vet
P3:Bot

regards
mairsz

---
FB
2017-08-31 12:38:09 UTC
Pole position: VET
P1: VET
P2: RAI
P3: BOT
FB
j***@gmail.com
2017-08-31 20:23:17 UTC
Pole position: Hamilton

P1: Hamilton
P2: Vettel
P3: Bottas

Qbab (Jakub Barbasz)
alister
2017-08-31 22:17:15 UTC
Please post your predictions for the GP in Italy before the start of P1
on 01/09/2017. Times for various timezones appear below, but the cutoff
is start of practice.
There is a web page here where you can see the points/predictions as
http://www.conmy.co.uk/f1/f1.cgi
Track (Monza) 01/09/2017 10:00 CEST Austin
01/09/2017 03:00 CDT West Coast USA
01/09/2017 01:00 PDT East Coast USA 01/09/2017 04:00
EDT Ireland/Portugal/UK 01/09/2017 09:00 BST Central Europe
01/09/2017 10:00 CEST Most of Arabia
01/09/2017 11:00 AST Most of Arabia 01/09/2017 11:00
AST Russia/Oman/UAE 01/09/2017 12:00 GST
Russia/Oman/UAE 01/09/2017 12:00 GST China
01/09/2017 16:00 CST Japan/Korea
01/09/2017 17:00 JST Perth 01/09/2017 16:00
AWST Adelaide/Darwin 01/09/2017 17:30 ACST
Melbourne/Canberra/Sydney 01/09/2017 18:00 AEST New Zealand
01/09/2017 20:00 NZST Russia
01/09/2017 11:00 MSK Ukraine 01/09/2017 11:00
MSK
Pole ham
P1 Hma
P2 Vet
P3 Bot
--
My experience with government is when things are non-controversial,
beautifully
-- J.F. Kennedy
Jimbo

P3: RAI
ceg
2017-09-01 07:35:49 UTC
Posting for ceg...

Pole position: HAM

P1: HAM
P2: VET
P3: RIC
Mark
2017-09-01 10:51:48 UTC
We have:

Entrant Pole 1 2 3
Mark HAM HAM VET BOT
Stephen Cole HAM VET HAM BOT
D Munz VET VET RAI HAM
Alister HAM HAM VET BOT
Bruce Hoult HAM HAM RIC VER
Naked Fame HAM HAM BOT VET
Hornplayer9599 HAM VET HAM BOT
Martin Harran HAM HAM VET VER
Sir Tim HAM VET HAM BOT
Sreekumar A HAM HAM VET BOT
Shaun HAM HAM BOT RAI
Ar VET VET HAM RIC
Phil Carmody HAM HAM BOT VET
FB VET VET RAI BOT
WeeBob RAI RAI VET HAM
fnot HAM HAM BOT RAI
Mark Jackson HAM HAM VET RAI
Dave Baker HAM HAM VET BOT
Jakub Barbasz HAM HAM VET BOT
mairsz HAM HAM VET BOT
Duddie HAM HAM VET BOT
peter HAM HAM VET BOT
News VET VET HAM BOT
JohnM HAM HAM VET BOT
ceg HAM HAM VET RIC
EB5AGV HAM HAM VET RAI
Roman Figaj HAM HAM BOT VET
Jimbo HAM HAM VET RAI
Brad HAM HAM BOT VET
downhill HAM HAM VET RIC
Hunter HAM HAM VET BOT
Jimbo

P3: RAI
Mark
2017-09-29 07:26:02 UTC
Post by Stephen Thomas Cole
Post by Mark
Please post your predictions for the GP in Italy before the start
of P1 on 01/09/2017. Times for various timezones appear below, but
the cutoff is start of practice.
Pole position: HAM
P1: HAM
P2: BOT