Soft Budget Cap from Soft Liberty.
2018-08-23 00:23:11 UTC
Liberty will introduce a "soft budget cap" in 2019. That's a crock of rubbish that translates as "no budget cap". Grrrrr, bring back the little bloke with big balls. These pussies have bowed to their Mercedes gods.

Most media outlets have the story today.
DumbedDownUSA
2018-08-23 05:42:19 UTC
build wrote:

> Liberty will introduce a "soft budget cap" in 2019. That's a crock of
> rubbish that translates as "no budget cap". Grrrrr, bring back the
> little bloke with big balls. These pussies have bowed to their
> Mercedes gods.

What did "the little bloke" ever do for cost cutting? Didn't he bow to
Ferrari... to the tune of $100m per year still on going...

--
If I am not the real DDUSA I must be the overweight attention seeking
loser sitting on my mothers couch in underpants I haven't changed in a
Trump averages eight falsehoods a day; how you doin'?
M2T
2018-08-23 11:23:08 UTC
On 23/08/2018 06:42, DumbedDownUSA wrote:
> build wrote:
>
>> Liberty will introduce a "soft budget cap" in 2019. That's a crock of
>> rubbish that translates as "no budget cap". Grrrrr, bring back the
>> little bloke with big balls. These pussies have bowed to their
>> Mercedes gods.
>>

> What did "the little bloke" ever do for cost cutting? Didn't he bow to
> Ferrari... to the tune of $100m per year still on going...

They needed that extra, they proved their canoes had further to row than
the other teams.
Sir Tim
2018-08-23 12:16:24 UTC
DumbedDownUSA <***@gmail.com> wrote:
> build wrote:
>
>> Liberty will introduce a "soft budget cap" in 2019. That's a crock of
>> rubbish that translates as "no budget cap". Grrrrr, bring back the
>> little bloke with big balls. These pussies have bowed to their
>> Mercedes gods.
>>

> What did "the little bloke" ever do for cost cutting? Didn't he bow to
> Ferrari... to the tune of $100m per year still on going...

+1

Max tried hard but failed.

DumbedDownUSA
2018-08-23 15:43:28 UTC
Sir Tim wrote:

> DumbedDownUSA <***@gmail.com> wrote:
> > build wrote:
> >
> >> Liberty will introduce a "soft budget cap" in 2019. That's a crock
> of >> rubbish that translates as "no budget cap". Grrrrr, bring back
> the >> little bloke with big balls. These pussies have bowed to their
> >> Mercedes gods.
> >>

> > What did "the little bloke" ever do for cost cutting? Didn't he bow
> > to Ferrari... to the tune of $100m per year still on going...
> >
> +1
>
> Max tried hard but failed.

Max failed because he took a reasonable idea and made it part of a
personal vendetta with a time schedule and lack of planning to match.
What he tried to force on the teams required a 3 year plan at least,
not an 8 month fait accompli.

Trump averages eight falsehoods a day; how you doin'?
b***@topmail.co.nz
2018-08-23 09:09:15 UTC
On Thursday, August 23, 2018 at 8:23:12 AM UTC+8, build wrote:
> Liberty will introduce a "soft budget cap" in 2019. That's a crock of rubbish that translates as "no budget cap". Grrrrr, bring back the little bloke with big balls. These pussies have bowed to their Mercedes gods.
>
> Most media outlets have the story today.

a bit like "salary caps" in football leagues. They seem to find loopholes
you could drive a supercar through.