Vijay Mallya arrested in London again
2017-10-03 21:10:59 UTC
Alleged diversion of funds from KF to FI

http://autoweek.com/article/formula-one/force-india-f1-team-owner-vijay-mallya-arrested-london-0
a425couple
2017-10-04 22:12:44 UTC
Alleged diversion of funds from KF to FI
http://autoweek.com/article/formula-one/force-india-f1-team-owner-vijay-mallya-arrested-london-0
Hmm, as I see this at 3:00pm on Wed.

https://www.ndtv.com/offbeat/vijay-mallyas-swift-bail-once-again-has-twitter-cracking-jokes-1758461

Vijay Mallya's Swift Bail (Once Again) Has Twitter Cracking Jokes

What social media is saying about Vijay Mallya's arrest and bail
Offbeat | NDTV Offbeat Desk | Updated: October 04, 2017 16:44 IST
by Taboola Sponsored Links
7
COMMENTS
Vijay Mallya's Swift Bail (Once Again) Has Twitter Cracking Jokes
News of Vijay Mallya's bail sent Twitter on a joke-cracking spree.
If the news of Vijay Mallya's arrest and swift bail in London yesterday
gave you a strong sense of deja vu, you're not alone. The liquor baron
was arrested and released on bail for the second time this year in a
case of money laundering filed by Indian authorities through UK's state
prosecutor. The first time was on April 18, when Mr Mallya was granted
bail within hours of his arrest by the Scotland Yard. And much like last
time, this time too, Twitter erupted with jokes as soon as news of Mr
Mallya's bail came out. We compiled some of the funniest tweets for you
to see.

Here is what Twitter is saying about Vijay Mallya's speedy bail:

Follow
prayag sonar @prayag_sonar
Normal person: ek 'Bhel' dena.
Shopkeeper: ha bas 2 minute

Vijay Mallya: jra 'Bail' dena.
Court: ha bas 2 minute.#VijayMallya
8:03 AM - Oct 3, 2017
1 1 Reply 38 38 Retweets 92 92 likes

It's faster than the speed of light
Follow
Harshit sharma @Sharmajikaputtr
Teacher: What's faster than the speed of light?

Student: Vijay Mallya 's bail .
10:44 AM - Oct 3, 2017
6 6 Replies 43 43 Retweets 77 77 likes

Even faster than bullet trains

Follow
Ruchica Tomar @ruchicatomar
Mallya's bail faster than bullet train.
5:30 AM - Oct 3, 2017 · Gurgaon, India
2 2 Replies 14 14 Retweets 28 28 likes

Loads of comparisons to MS Dhoni's stumping

Follow
Maithun @Being_Humor
Vijay Mallya gets arres.... bail

(Faster than Dhoni’s stumping) 😭
5:32 AM - Oct 3, 2017
21 21 Replies 169 169 Retweets 519 519 likes

Follow
Angoor Stark 🍇 @ladywithflaws
*KBC*
Ques-
Which of these things is the fastest?
1 F1 pit crew
2 Dhoni's stumping
3 Bullet train
4 Mallya getting bail

Contestant: I quit.
5:42 AM - Oct 3, 2017
22 22 Replies 60 60 Retweets 120 120 likes
Twitter Ads info and privacy

Maggi jokes

Follow
Shridhar V @iimcomic
Vijay Mallya gets arrested.
*Indians start cooking Maggi to celebrate*

Vijay Mallya gets bail.

*Maggi is ready*
6:00 AM - Oct 3, 2017
4 4 Replies 25 25 Retweets 75 75 likes

Many Bollywood puns

Follow
Gud 10 @Ihsirh
Cops : Mr Mallya, you are under arrest
V.M (with bail papers in his hands) : Acha chalta hoon duaon mein yaad
rakhna...
12:27 AM - Oct 4, 2017
Replies Retweets likes

Bahadur @my2bit
Replying to @AksharPathak
Sathiya yeh tune kya kiya?
Mallya : Bail liya aur kya kiya
11:58 PM - Oct 3, 2017
1 1 Reply Retweets likes
Twitter Ads info and privacy

And much, much more

Follow
Comedian Praveen ✔ @Funny_Leone
Shortest time periods
Time between the first rain drop and Uber surge pricing
Time between the arrest and grant of bail of Vijay Mallya.
5:28 AM - Oct 3, 2017
Replies 14 14 Retweets 28 28 likes
Twitter Ads info and privacy
Follow
Kushal Aggarwal @KoolAggarwal
Vijay Mallya got arrested when I was at Sakinaka signal.

Vijay Mallya got bail and I was still stuck at Sakinaka. 😂😂😛
12:23 AM - Oct 4, 2017
Replies 1 1 Retweet 10 10 likes
Twitter Ads info and privacy

Which one made you laugh the hardest? Let us know using the comments
section below.