Discussion:
is Lewis Hamilton shaggin Dua Lipa yet?
(too old to reply)
Nomen Nescio
2018-02-03 06:09:05 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
he has a fondness for pop tarts,
has he not?
Ar
2018-02-04 16:51:24 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On 03/02/18 06:09, Nomen Nescio wrote:
> he has a fondness for pop tarts,
> has he not?

Who cares!
Sir Tim
2018-02-05 11:05:47 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Nomen Nescio <***@dizum.com> wrote:
> he has a fondness for pop tarts,
> has he not?

Who is Dua Lipa?
m***@gmail.com
2018-02-05 13:38:10 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Monday, 5 February 2018 13:05:49 UTC+2, Sir Tim wrote:
> Nomen Nescio <***@dizum.com> wrote:
> > he has a fondness for pop tarts,
> > has he not?
>
> Who is Dua Lipa?

Mrs Lipa's girl.

Next!
geoff
2018-02-06 00:02:19 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On 6/02/2018 2:38 AM, ***@gmail.com wrote:
> On Monday, 5 February 2018 13:05:49 UTC+2, Sir Tim wrote:
>> Nomen Nescio <***@dizum.com> wrote:
>>> he has a fondness for pop tarts,
>>> has he not?
>>
>> Who is Dua Lipa?
>
> Mrs Lipa's girl.
>
> Next!
>


In different circumstances I would 8====o

geoff
t***@gmail.com
2018-02-07 23:23:49 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Monday, February 5, 2018 at 5:02:28 PM UTC-7, geoff wrote:

> In different circumstances

Yes, like being straight.
Geoff
2018-02-08 01:13:37 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On 8/02/2018 12:23 PM, ***@gmail.com wrote:
> On Monday, February 5, 2018 at 5:02:28 PM UTC-7, geoff wrote:
>
>> In different circumstances
>
> Yes, like being straight.
>

Pretty difficult with it flacid.

geoff

PS I wonder if Dumold Trump's proposed military parade will give him
what Viagra has so far failed to ?
t***@gmail.com
2018-02-05 16:13:08 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Monday, February 5, 2018 at 4:05:49 AM UTC-7, Sir Tim wrote:

> Who is Dua Lipa?

Is someone wiping your ass too?
Paul Johnson
2018-02-05 15:05:37 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Great name! What Country or planet is she from?
Brian W Lawrence
2018-02-05 15:25:36 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On 05/02/2018 15:05, Paul Johnson wrote:

> Great name! What Country or planet is she from?

Born in London to Albanian parents from Kosovo. Returned to Kosovo
from 2008-10 before returning to the UK. Nominated for 5 Brit Awards
(held on 21 Feb).

http://www.brits.co.uk/nominees
~misfit~
2018-02-06 01:49:49 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Once upon a time on usenet Paul Johnson wrote:
> Great name! What Country or planet is she from?

I was hoping nobody would reply to this thread and legitimise the OP.

Oh well as my old dad is wont to say "Hope (or wish) in one hand and shit in
the other and see which gets filled".
--
Shaun.

"Humans will have advanced a long, long way when religious belief has a cozy
little classification in the DSM*."
David Melville (in r.a.s.f1)
(*Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders)
t***@gmail.com
2018-02-06 15:46:04 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Monday, February 5, 2018 at 6:49:53 PM UTC-7, ~misfit~ wrote:

> I was hoping nobody would reply to this thread

That's why you have depression.

> my old dad is wont to say

Ya, he raised a real fucking gem.
m***@yahoo.com
2018-02-08 20:10:22 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Saturday, February 3, 2018 at 1:18:20 AM UTC-5, Nomen Nescio wrote:
> he has a fondness for pop tarts,
> has he not?

she's nothing compared to what he gave up.

https://www.shape.com/blogs/fit-famous/nicole-scherzinger-opens-about-battling-bulimia
~misfit~
2018-02-09 02:12:40 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Once upon a time on usenet ***@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Saturday, February 3, 2018 at 1:18:20 AM UTC-5, Nomen Nescio wrote:
>> he has a fondness for pop tarts,
>> has he not?
>
> she's nothing compared to what he gave up.
>
> https://www.shape.com/blogs/fit-famous/nicole-scherzinger-opens-about-battling-bulimia

I really don't know what people see in her. If I had the chance I
wouldn't... <shrug>
--
Shaun.

"Humans will have advanced a long, long way when religious belief has a cozy
little classification in the DSM*."
David Melville (in r.a.s.f1)
(*Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders)
t***@gmail.com
2018-02-09 02:39:53 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Thursday, February 8, 2018 at 7:12:46 PM UTC-7, ~misfit~ wrote:

> I really don't know what people see in her. If I had the chance I
> wouldn't... <shrug>

That is because you are a homosexual.
m***@gmail.com
2018-02-09 02:49:38 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Friday, 9 February 2018 04:12:46 UTC+2, ~misfit~ wrote:
> Once upon a time on usenet ***@yahoo.com wrote:
> > On Saturday, February 3, 2018 at 1:18:20 AM UTC-5, Nomen Nescio wrote:
> >> he has a fondness for pop tarts,
> >> has he not?
> >
> > she's nothing compared to what he gave up.
> >
> > https://www.shape.com/blogs/fit-famous/nicole-scherzinger-opens-about-battling-bulimia
>
> I really don't know what people see in her. If I had the chance I
> wouldn't... <shrug>

The question to ask is not "would I?" or "would you?". The question to ask is "would she?".
keefy
2018-02-09 20:46:22 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On 09/02/18 03:49, ***@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, 9 February 2018 04:12:46 UTC+2, ~misfit~ wrote:
>> Once upon a time on usenet ***@yahoo.com wrote:
>>> On Saturday, February 3, 2018 at 1:18:20 AM UTC-5, Nomen Nescio wrote:
>>>> he has a fondness for pop tarts,
>>>> has he not?
>>>
>>> she's nothing compared to what he gave up.
>>>
>>> https://www.shape.com/blogs/fit-famous/nicole-scherzinger-opens-about-battling-bulimia
>>
>> I really don't know what people see in her. If I had the chance I
>> wouldn't... <shrug>
>
> The question to ask is not "would I?" or "would you?". The question to ask is "would she?".
>
But in the works of JFK would not asking "would she"? be asking what
your country can do for you, while asking "would I" be asking what you
can do for your country?
~misfit~
2018-02-10 01:29:00 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Once upon a time on usenet keefy wrote:
> On 09/02/18 03:49, ***@gmail.com wrote:
>> On Friday, 9 February 2018 04:12:46 UTC+2, ~misfit~ wrote:
>>> Once upon a time on usenet ***@yahoo.com wrote:
>>>> On Saturday, February 3, 2018 at 1:18:20 AM UTC-5, Nomen Nescio
>>>> wrote:
>>>>> he has a fondness for pop tarts,
>>>>> has he not?
>>>>
>>>> she's nothing compared to what he gave up.
>>>>
>>>> https://www.shape.com/blogs/fit-famous/nicole-scherzinger-opens-about-battling-bulimia
>>>
>>> I really don't know what people see in her. If I had the chance I
>>> wouldn't... <shrug>
>>
>> The question to ask is not "would I?" or "would you?". The question
>> to ask is "would she?".
> But in the works of JFK would not asking "would she"? be asking what
> your country can do for you, while asking "would I" be asking what you
> can do for your country?

LOL. Anyway the whole 'would she' question is already made moot by the 'if I
had the chance' part.
--
Shaun.

"Humans will have advanced a long, long way when religious belief has a cozy
little classification in the DSM*."
David Melville (in r.a.s.f1)
(*Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders)
t***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 01:57:07 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Friday, February 9, 2018 at 6:29:06 PM UTC-7, ~misfit~ wrote:

> LOL. Anyway the whole 'would she' question is already made moot

by your shit stained shorts,
from bad hygiene
t***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 02:08:56 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Friday, February 9, 2018 at 6:29:06 PM UTC-7, ~misfit~ wrote:

> LOL.

Try not to shit your pants,
and hurt your back,
when, lol'ing.
t***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 02:10:32 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Friday, February 9, 2018 at 6:29:06 PM UTC-7, ~misfit~ wrote:

> Anyway

anyway fuck you
Loading...