Why no team order at Ferrari?
2018-07-02 10:22:35 UTC
Or if they want to hide it like you know who.
Mode B Kimi mode B

2018-07-02 19:37:02 UTC
Edmund wrote:

...because Ferdie is not driving for them any more!

:)

Edmund, I am faster than you...
Martin Harran
2018-07-02 22:09:23 UTC
On Mon, 2 Jul 2018 10:22:35 -0000 (UTC), Edmund <***@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Or if they want to hide it like you know who.
>Mode B Kimi mode B
>
>Edmund

It may have something to do with Kimi being in his last year with them
- probably his last year in F1 - and not particularly motivated to
hand something over so easily when he was so far ahead.
keefy
2018-07-02 22:28:07 UTC
On 02/07/18 12:22, Edmund wrote:
> Or if they want to hide it like you know who.
> Mode B Kimi mode B
>
> Edmund

I think Kimi is still in with a mathematical chance of winning the WDC,
so why should the team ask him to defer? And if he has lost his drive
for next season why should he cooperate anyway? What will they do to him
as punishment if he does not cooperate, sack him?
Edmund
2018-07-03 08:01:26 UTC
On Tue, 03 Jul 2018 00:28:07 +0200, keefy wrote:

> On 02/07/18 12:22, Edmund wrote:
>> Or if they want to hide it like you know who.
>> Mode B Kimi mode B
>>
>> Edmund
>>
> I think Kimi is still in with a mathematical chance of winning the WDC,
> so why should the team ask him to defer? And if he has lost his drive
> for next season why should he cooperate anyway? What will they do to him
> as punishment if he does not cooperate, sack him?

Christmas bonus maybe