**2017 Pool** Race 14, Singapore GP
Add Reply
Mark
2017-09-10 11:04:35 UTC
Please post your predictions for the GP in Singapore before the start
of P1 on 15/09/2017. Times for various timezones appear below, but
the cutoff is start of practice.

Pole position:

P1:
P2:
P3:

There is a web page here where you can see the points/predictions as
they stand as well as looking at past competitions/scoring systems:

http://www.conmy.co.uk/f1/f1.cgi

Track (Singapore) 15/09/2017 18:00 SGT
Austin 15/09/2017 05:00 CDT
West Coast USA 15/09/2017 03:00 PDT
East Coast USA 15/09/2017 06:00 EDT
Ireland/Portugal/UK 15/09/2017 11:00 BST
Central Europe 15/09/2017 12:00 CEST
Most of Arabia 15/09/2017 13:00 AST
Most of Arabia 15/09/2017 13:00 AST
Russia/Oman/UAE 15/09/2017 14:00 GST
Russia/Oman/UAE 15/09/2017 14:00 GST
China 15/09/2017 18:00 CST
Japan/Korea 15/09/2017 19:00 JST
Perth 15/09/2017 18:00 AWST
Adelaide/Darwin 15/09/2017 19:30 ACST
Melbourne/Canberra/Sydney 15/09/2017 20:00 AEST
New Zealand 15/09/2017 22:00 NZST
Russia 15/09/2017 13:00 MSK
Ukraine 15/09/2017 13:00 MSK
Sir Tim
2017-09-10 11:17:35 UTC
Pole position: VET

P1: VET
P2: HAM
P3: VER

Thanks Mark

“Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional”
Hornplayer9599
2017-09-10 17:15:37 UTC
Post by Mark
Please post your predictions for the GP in Singapore before the start
of P1 on 15/09/2017. Times for various timezones appear below, but
the cutoff is start of practice.
Pole: VET

P1: VET
P2: HAM
P3: RIC
--
I don’t judge people based on color, race, religion, sexuality, gender,
ability, or size.
I base it on whether or not they’re an asshole.
alister
2017-09-10 17:47:45 UTC
Please post your predictions for the GP in Singapore before the start of
P1 on 15/09/2017. Times for various timezones appear below, but the
cutoff is start of practice.
There is a web page here where you can see the points/predictions as
http://www.conmy.co.uk/f1/f1.cgi
Track (Singapore) 15/09/2017 18:00 SGT Austin
15/09/2017 05:00 CDT West Coast USA
15/09/2017 03:00 PDT East Coast USA 15/09/2017 06:00
EDT Ireland/Portugal/UK 15/09/2017 11:00 BST Central Europe
15/09/2017 12:00 CEST Most of Arabia
15/09/2017 13:00 AST Most of Arabia 15/09/2017 13:00
AST Russia/Oman/UAE 15/09/2017 14:00 GST
Russia/Oman/UAE 15/09/2017 14:00 GST China
15/09/2017 18:00 CST Japan/Korea
15/09/2017 19:00 JST Perth 15/09/2017 18:00
AWST Adelaide/Darwin 15/09/2017 19:30 ACST
Melbourne/Canberra/Sydney 15/09/2017 20:00 AEST New Zealand
15/09/2017 22:00 NZST Russia
15/09/2017 13:00 MSK Ukraine 15/09/2017 13:00
MSK
Pole Ham
P1 Ham
P2 Vet
P3 bot
Better dead than Redmond.
D Munz
2017-09-11 13:04:55 UTC
Pole position: VET

P1: VET
P2: RAI
P3: RIC
Duddie
2017-09-11 13:46:45 UTC
POLE: HAM

P1: HAM
P2: VET
P3: BOT
Naked Fame
2017-09-11 19:39:50 UTC
Pole position: VET
P1: VET
P2: HAM
P3: RIC
Signature
fnot
2017-09-11 18:14:43 UTC
Pole position: VET
P1: VET
P2: RAI
P3: HAM
Jimbo

P3: HAM
Sreekumar A
2017-09-12 04:08:44 UTC
Pole position:VET
P1: VET
P2: HAM
P3: RIC
Sreekumar
Stephen Thomas Cole
2017-09-12 11:57:10 UTC
Pole position: HAM
P1: VET
P2: HAM
P3: RIC
--
STC / M0TEY /
http://twitter.com/ukradioamateur
EB5AGV
2017-09-13 10:52:06 UTC
Pole position: HAM

P1: HAM
P2: BOT
P3: VET
~misfit~
2017-09-13 11:32:20 UTC
Pole position: HAM

P1: RIC
P2: HAM
P3: BOT

Time for a shake-up!

Thanks Mark.

Phil Carmody
2017-09-13 20:08:18 UTC
Mark <***@gmail.com> writes:

Pole: HAM
P1: HAM
P2: VET
P3: BOT
--
In order for there to be rights, there must be wrongs - if you want to
get rid of wrongs, which great leaders do, you *must* get rid of rights.
Mark
2017-09-13 21:44:42 UTC
Pole position: HAM

P1: HAM
P2: VET
P3: RAI
ceg
2017-09-13 21:45:33 UTC
Posting for ceg...

Pole position: VET

P1: VET
P2: VER
P3: HAM
Mark
2017-09-13 21:49:38 UTC
Post by Mark
Please post your predictions for the GP in Singapore before the start
of P1 on 15/09/2017. Times for various timezones appear below, but
the cutoff is start of practice.
A day and a half to go...

I am waiting on:

Bruce Hoult
Hornplayer9599
Martin Harran
Ar
FB
Mark Jackson
Jakub Barbasz
mairsz
peter
News
Brad
downhill
Hunter
Dave Baker (currently default)
WeeBob (currently default)
Roman Figaj (currently default)
JohnM (currently default)

I have:

Entrant Pole 1 2 3
Mark HAM HAM VET RAI
Stephen Cole HAM VET HAM RIC
D Munz VET VET RAI RIC
Alister HAM HAM VET BOT
Naked Fame VET VET HAM RIC
Sir Tim VET VET HAM VER
Sreekumar A VET VET HAM RIC
Shaun HAM RIC HAM BOT
Phil Carmody HAM HAM VET BOT
WeeBob RAI RAI VET HAM (default)
fnot VET VET RAI HAM
Dave Baker HAM HAM VET BOT (default)
Duddie HAM HAM VET BOT
JohnM HAM HAM VET BOT (default)
ceg VET VET VER HAM
EB5AGV HAM HAM BOT VET
Roman Figaj HAM HAM BOT VET (default)
Jimbo VET VET RAI HAM
News
I'm setting it on 'default' the rest of the season, thanks.
t***@gmail.com
2017-09-14 02:19:46 UTC
I'm setting it on 'default' the rest of the season, thanks.
Fuck off
mairsz
2017-09-14 10:26:01 UTC
Pole Position: Vet

P1:Vet
P2:Ham
P3:Ric

regards
mairsz

---
FB
2017-09-14 16:02:56 UTC
Pole position: VET
P1: VET
P2: RAI
P3: BOT
FB
peter
2017-09-14 16:23:59 UTC
Pole: HAM
P1: HAM
P2: VET
P3: VER

-peter
Martin Harran
2017-09-14 18:45:23 UTC
Pole: HAM

P1: HAM
P2: VET
P3: VER
q***@gmail.com
2017-09-14 19:08:29 UTC
Pole position: Hamilton

P1: Hamilton
P2: Vettel
P3: Ricciardo

Qbab (Jakub Barbasz)
Mark Jackson
2017-09-14 21:17:19 UTC
Pole position: Vettel

P1: Vettel
P2: Hamilton
P3: Ricciardo
It is never a good idea to elect people who promise as many
as six impossible things before breakfast. - Simon Johnson
Ar
2017-09-14 21:58:11 UTC
On 10/09/17 12:04, Mark wrote:

Pole position: Lewis Hamilton

P1: Sebastian Vettel
P2: Lewis Hamilton
P3: Max Verstappen
Mark
2017-09-15 08:39:23 UTC
Post by Mark
Please post your predictions for the GP in Singapore before the start
of P1 on 15/09/2017. Times for various timezones appear below, but
the cutoff is start of practice.
Just over an hour to go, and the situation is this...

I am waiting on:

Dave Baker (currently default)
WeeBob (currently default)
Roman Figaj (currently default)
JohnM (currently default)
Bruce Hoult (currently default)
Hornplayer9599 (currently default)
News (currently default)
Brad (currently default)
downhill (currently default)
Hunter (currently default)

I have:

Entrant Pole 1 2 3
Mark HAM HAM VET RAI
Stephen Cole HAM VET HAM RIC
D Munz VET VET RAI RIC
Alister HAM HAM VET BOT
Bruce Hoult HAM HAM RIC VER (default)
Naked Fame VET VET HAM RIC
Hornplayer9599 HAM VET HAM BOT (default)
Martin Harran HAM HAM VET VER
Sir Tim VET VET HAM VER
Sreekumar A VET VET HAM RIC
Shaun HAM RIC HAM BOT
Ar HAM VET HAM VER
Phil Carmody HAM HAM VET BOT
FB VET VET RAI BOT
WeeBob RAI RAI VET HAM (default)
fnot VET VET RAI HAM
Mark Jackson VET VET HAM RIC
Dave Baker HAM HAM VET BOT (default)
Jakub Barbasz HAM HAM VET RIC
mairsz VET VET HAM RIC
Duddie HAM HAM VET BOT
peter HAM HAM VET VER
News VET VET HAM BOT (default)
JohnM HAM HAM VET BOT (default)
ceg VET VET VER HAM
EB5AGV HAM HAM BOT VET
Roman Figaj HAM HAM BOT VET (default)
Jimbo VET VET RAI HAM
Brad HAM HAM BOT VET (default)
downhill HAM HAM VET RIC (default)
Hunter HAM HAM VET BOT (default)
~misfit~
2017-09-15 09:02:30 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by Mark
[...]
So there are oonly two of us who haven't picked either Hamilton or Vettel to
win and only me who hasn't picked either a Ferrari or Mercedes for the top
step.

I guess that makes me a fool. ;)

2017-09-15 09:45:41 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by Mark
[...]
OTOH, defaults aside, over half have RBR on the podium and of those RIC
over VER.
~misfit~
2017-09-15 13:52:08 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by Mark
[...]
So maybe not so foolish....

2017-09-15 15:48:05 UTC
I guess that makes me a fool. ;)
No guessing necessary.
Hornplayer9599
2017-09-17 03:02:20 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by Mark
Please post your predictions for the GP in Singapore before the
start of P1 on 15/09/2017. Times for various timezones appear
below, but the cutoff is start of practice.
Just over an hour to go, and the situation is this...
Mark, I made my entry on the 10th, and it should read:

P: VET

VET
HAM
RIC
Mark
2017-09-17 11:50:29 UTC
Post by Hornplayer9599
Post by Mark
Just over an hour to go, and the situation is this...
P: VET
VET
HAM
RIC
Yep - got it. Don't know why it didn't get picked up...

m***@yahoo.com
2017-09-15 23:32:17 UTC
Pole position: Ham
P1: Ham
P2: Bot
P3: Rai
Bruce Hoult
2017-09-16 00:20:49 UTC
Post by m***@yahoo.com
Pole position: Ham
P1: Ham
P2: Bot
P3: Rai
1) 14 hours too late
2) kinda strange, given how Ricciardo and Verstappen dominated P1 and P2
~misfit~
2017-09-16 02:53:50 UTC
On Saturday, September 16, 2017 at 2:32:19 AM UTC+3,
Post by m***@yahoo.com
Pole position: Ham
P1: Ham
P2: Bot
P3: Rai
1) 14 hours too late
2) kinda strange, given how Ricciardo and Verstappen dominated P1 and P2
Not to mention I don't recognise the name (not that I make a point of
memorising names and return-too addies).

2017-09-16 03:40:03 UTC
Not to mention I don't recognise the name (not that I make a point of
memorising names and return-too addies).
stfu