At which race...
2018-03-07 19:23:59 UTC
will the Drivers Championship be decided? At which race will the Constructors championship be decided? Just for fun.
D Munz
2018-03-07 19:57:39 UTC
Constructors: Singapore (September)

Drivers goes to the wire: Abu Dhabi

2018-03-07 21:35:11 UTC
Post by John
will the Drivers Championship be decided? At which race will the Constructors championship be decided? Just for fun.
Which team and driver will win the race to the bottom?

Sauber don't seem to be setting the world on fire. So much for help
coming from Ferrari.
keefy
2018-03-08 04:16:22 UTC
will the Drivers Championship be decided?  At which race will the
Constructors championship be decided?  Just for fun.
Which team and driver will win the race to the bottom?
Sauber don't seem to be setting the world on fire.  So much for help
coming from Ferrari.
I think it is too early to judge how well Sauber will do. They have
apparently made huge changes to their car so it will take some time to
get sorted and working well. And they have one pay driver and one proper
driver who is a rookie so I think we are unlikely to see the best from
the car until a few races into the season.

Of the drivers I would think the race to the bottom would be between
Ericsson and Stroll but I do not know I am very good at predicting these
things. I think Magnussen might be in that mix as well.
John
2018-03-08 20:38:18 UTC
Anyone for the first race? Someone comes out so dominate that it's over before it properly starts?
John
2018-03-25 21:15:59 UTC
Post by John
Anyone for the first race? Someone comes out so dominate that it's over before it properly starts?
Nope. Looks like the year could be competitive. Nice to see Alonso finally get a decent ride again.