The Red Bull breaks cover
2018-02-19 17:52:41 UTC
And this car has actually run on a track already - the first 2018 car to get some track time.

See
https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/red-bull-2018-car-reveal-rb14-aston-martin-verstappen-ricciardo-1006395/

This is the most interesting car we've seen thus far, with a lot of features around the side pods.

It's also the third car we've seen with a halo. I don't think it's the aesthetic train smash that was foretold. You notice it, sure, but the cars can still look exciting AND have a halo.
John
2018-02-19 19:07:44 UTC
No one will miss the T tail but last years fin looked better than that notchback.
bra
2018-02-19 23:11:42 UTC
On Monday, February 19, 2018 at 11:07:47 AM UTC-8, John wrote:
> No one will miss the T tail but last years fin looked better than that notchback.

Sponsorship opportunity for the wind sounds generated by the front
-mounted Aeolian harp ---

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k08kBZqAul4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuifY-XWex0