FOM post race Twitter show
2018-05-01 13:44:59 UTC
This will please Sky no end

As of the Spanish Grand Prix and for a further nine rounds of the 2018
FIA Formula 1 World Championship, followers of the official @f1 account
on Twitter will be able to access an exclusive live post-race show,
hosted by leading broadcaster Will Buxton with accompanying F1 legends
as co-hosts.

F1 Live Show goes on air after the podium ceremony, live from the
paddock where Will will bring the show to fans across the social
platform throughout the season. He will be joined by a top class panel
featuring the likes of 2016 Formula 1 World Champion Nico Rosberg.

Each show will feature Will interviewing the key drivers, engineers and
team principals from the race. They’ll analyse the key moments of the
race thanks to real-time race playback, and amplify the conversation
across Twitter’s fan community...
t***@gmail.com
2018-05-01 14:22:34 UTC
This will please Sky no end
You have bigger issues than Sky's well being.
geoff
2018-05-01 20:04:03 UTC
Post by t***@gmail.com
Post by M2T
This will please Sky no end
You have bigger issues than Sky's well being.
That would be "well-being" that you are trying to spell.

I can't see it impacting Sky's ratings.
bra
2018-05-01 16:07:41 UTC
This will please Sky no end
As of the Spanish Grand Prix and for a further nine rounds of the 2018
on Twitter will be able to access an exclusive live post-race show,
hosted by leading broadcaster Will Buxton with accompanying F1 legends
as co-hosts.
\

Will there be quizzes, and prizes, and talent pieces, and sparkly curtains and canned laughter and stage hostesses in sequined dresses, and a comedian between each interview segment? Phone-ins and 'Haircut of the Race' and perhaps driver recipes and favourite holiday resorts?

Sorry for my outburst --- So much that floods from my screen nowadays is an assault and an invasion of my intelligence, and all of it is directed by media creeps and big business.
t***@gmail.com
2018-05-01 17:10:08 UTC
Sorry for my outburst
Like fuck you are. Whiny bitch, cry baby.
t***@gmail.com
2018-05-01 17:21:14 UTC
So much that floods from my screen nowadays is an assault and an invasion of my intelligence
Low intelligence.
Turn off the screen then.
Fucking fool.
D Munz
2018-05-01 17:55:43 UTC
This will please Sky no end
As of the Spanish Grand Prix and for a further nine rounds of the 2018
on Twitter will be able to access an exclusive live post-race show,
hosted by leading broadcaster Will Buxton with accompanying F1 legends
as co-hosts.
F1 Live Show goes on air after the podium ceremony, live from the
paddock where Will will bring the show to fans across the social
platform throughout the season. He will be joined by a top class panel
featuring the likes of 2016 Formula 1 World Champion Nico Rosberg.
Each show will feature Will interviewing the key drivers, engineers and
team principals from the race. They’ll analyse the key moments of the
race thanks to real-time race playback, and amplify the conversation
across Twitter’s fan community...
Aren't they already doing this under the Paddock Pass branding? I've seen the start of the Azerbaijan edition which looks very much like what is described.

I'm not sure what is new about this except maybe the Twitter tie-in???