Who said Verstappen
2018-04-15 10:57:36 UTC
Would be found out this year?

3/3 and counting.
FB
2018-04-15 12:21:55 UTC
2018-04-15 20:43:29 UTC
Post by FB
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DDLebTCXoAEPsgj.jpg
He's looking more like a kid over-promoted into an F1 seat this year than he
did in his rookie year.

As I said earlier, he drives like I used to drive F1 sims. Bump off the other
cars to stay on the road etc etc

Let's hope he cleans things up after these three races.
FB
2018-04-16 00:39:31 UTC
I think Lewis described him perfectly, in just one word...

FB
~misfit~
2018-04-16 02:22:10 UTC
Post by FB
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DDLebTCXoAEPsgj.jpg
He's looking more like a kid over-promoted into an F1 seat this year
than he did in his rookie year.
As I said earlier, he drives like I used to drive F1 sims. Bump off
the other cars to stay on the road etc etc
I'm not a Croft fan but he said during the race that the way Max drives is
like a poker player going all-in on every hand and that's not a formula for
winning long-term.
Post by larkim
Let's hope he cleans things up after these three races.
The way he was talking after the race suggests that he just might do that.
It's the first time I've seen him owning up and admitting he made mistakes.
It's also the first time in a while that I didn't see Jos shadowing him.
Coincidence?

He manned-up. Let's see if it moves from short- to long-term memory.
~misfit~
2018-04-16 05:40:48 UTC
Post by larkim
Let's hope he cleans things up after these three races.
The way he was talking after the race suggests that he just might do
that. It's the first time I've seen him owning up and admitting he
made mistakes. It's also the first time in a while that I didn't see
Jos shadowing him. Coincidence?
He manned-up. Let's see if it moves from short- to long-term memory.
Yeah. I'm not confident going by his history. However, as I said Jos wasn't
there to tell him that he's wonderful and can't do any wrong.