Vandoorne Out Qualifies Alonso
2017-07-15 12:52:39 UTC
Rookie Vandoorne out qualifies veteran Alonso, and unlike
the latter, the former advances into Q3.
My mirror continues its finite yet unbounded journey.
Bigbird
2017-07-15 13:46:40 UTC
Post by .
Rookie Vandoorne out qualifies veteran Alonso, and unlike
the latter, the former advances into Q3.
To what end would Alonso proceed. Your inability to see beyond your
prejudice puts you in the same order of percipience as News and Edmund
and negates the worth of your opinion.
C***@Invisible.man
2017-07-15 14:21:03 UTC
On Sat, 15 Jul 2017 13:46:40 -0000 (UTC), "Bigbird"
Post by Bigbird
Post by .
Rookie Vandoorne out qualifies veteran Alonso, and unlike
the latter, the former advances into Q3.
To what end would Alonso proceed.
He's accordingly not much of a racer then.
Post by Bigbird
Your inability to see beyond your
prejudice
An empty claim which you've not even attempted to support.
Post by Bigbird
puts you in the same order of percipience as News and Edmund
and negates the worth of your opinion.
The recognition of your identity alone instantly performs that
same function for you.
It's difficult to make predictions, especially about the future.
Bigbird
2017-07-15 16:30:17 UTC
Post by Bigbird
Post by .
Rookie Vandoorne out qualifies veteran Alonso, and unlike
the latter, the former advances into Q3.
To what end would Alonso proceed.
He's accordingly not much of a racer then.
A marginal opinion from a marginal person.
Post by C***@Invisible.man
Post by Bigbird
Your inability to see beyond your
prejudice
An empty claim which you've not even attempted to support.
Your posts do fulfil that criteria entirely.
Post by C***@Invisible.man
Post by Bigbird
puts you in the same order of percipience as News and Edmund
and negates the worth of your opinion.
The recognition of your identity alone instantly performs that
same function for you.
A meaningless sentence other than to note that you have conceded the
pretence that your multiple identities are but the one.

GNF
C***@Invisible.man
2017-07-15 21:40:16 UTC
Post by Bigbird
Post by .
Rookie Vandoorne out qualifies veteran Alonso, and unlike
the latter, the former advances into Q3.
To what end would Alonso proceed.
He's accordingly not much of a racer then.
A marginal opinion from a marginal person.
YAVEC
Post by Bigbird
Post by C***@Invisible.man
Post by Bigbird
Your inability to see beyond your
prejudice
An empty claim which you've not even attempted to support.
Your posts do fulfil that criteria entirely.
Inappropriately parroting my earlier comments below.
Post by Bigbird
Post by C***@Invisible.man
Post by Bigbird
puts you in the same order of percipience as News and Edmund
and negates the worth of your opinion.
The recognition of your identity alone instantly performs that
same function for you.
A meaningless sentence
If the doctor's not available, perhaps he can get his psychiatric
nurse to explain it to him.
Post by Bigbird
other than to note that you have conceded the
pretence that your multiple identities are but the one.
GNF
Among his continuing delusions.
It's difficult to make predictions, especially about the future.
Alan Baker
2017-07-16 05:23:06 UTC
Post by Bigbird
Post by .
Rookie Vandoorne out qualifies veteran Alonso, and unlike
the latter, the former advances into Q3.
To what end would Alonso proceed.
He's accordingly not much of a racer then.
You literally have no clue.

Real racers don't waste the car when there's nothing to gain.
same function for you.
~misfit~
2017-07-16 00:12:07 UTC
Post by .
Rookie Vandoorne out qualifies veteran Alonso, and unlike
the latter, the former advances into Q3.
To what end would Alonso proceed. Your inability to see beyond your
prejudice puts you in the same order of percipience as News and Edmund
and negates the worth of your opinion.
Exactly. He was due for a 40 (?) place grid drop so why not let Stoffel take
some glory? It's not like Nando has to learn the circuit or anything. Best
to keep whatever durability the PU might have for the race from the back.

C***@Invisible.man
2017-07-16 00:52:53 UTC
On Sun, 16 Jul 2017 12:12:07 +1200, "~misfit~"
Post by .
Rookie Vandoorne out qualifies veteran Alonso, and unlike
the latter, the former advances into Q3.
To what end would Alonso proceed. Your inability to see beyond your
prejudice puts you in the same order of percipience as News and Edmund
and negates the worth of your opinion.
Exactly. He was due for a 40 (?) place grid drop so why not let Stoffel take
some glory? It's not like Nando has to learn the circuit or anything. Best
to keep whatever durability the PU might have for the race from the back.
So he's a wizard for both going fast (#1 in Q1) AND for not
going fast (#13 in Q2). PLUS, an altruistic, generous Alonso
to boot no less! Yeah, I'm certain that MUST be it alright.

Of course, whatever he did, with a 30 place penalty, wouldn't
have affected SV's race or starting position in any way at all.
It's difficult to make predictions, especially about the future.
Alan Baker
2017-07-16 05:24:17 UTC
Post by .
Rookie Vandoorne out qualifies veteran Alonso, and unlike
the latter, the former advances into Q3.
To what end would Alonso proceed. Your inability to see beyond your
prejudice puts you in the same order of percipience as News and Edmund
and negates the worth of your opinion.
Exactly. He was due for a 40 (?) place grid drop so why not let Stoffel take
some glory? It's not like Nando has to learn the circuit or anything. Best
to keep whatever durability the PU might have for the race from the back.
So he's a wizard for both going fast (#1 in Q1) AND for not
going fast (#13 in Q2). PLUS, an altruistic, generous Alonso
to boot no less! Yeah, I'm certain that MUST be it alright.
Who has suggested he's a wizard for getting in the absolute last run in
Q1 on a drying track that would finally allow slicks to work?
~misfit~
2017-07-17 13:39:36 UTC
Post by .
Rookie Vandoorne out qualifies veteran Alonso, and unlike
the latter, the former advances into Q3.
To what end would Alonso proceed. Your inability to see beyond your
prejudice puts you in the same order of percipience as News and
Edmund and negates the worth of your opinion.
Exactly. He was due for a 40 (?) place grid drop so why not let
Stoffel take some glory? It's not like Nando has to learn the
circuit or anything. Best to keep whatever durability the PU might
have for the race from the back.
So he's a wizard for both going fast (#1 in Q1) AND for not
going fast (#13 in Q2). PLUS, an altruistic, generous Alonso
to boot no less! Yeah, I'm certain that MUST be it alright.
Of course, whatever he did, with a 30 place penalty, wouldn't
have affected SV's race or starting position in any way at all.
Of course - and I never suggested it would so nice spurious throw-in there.
At first glance it might possibly make it seem like you're talking sense...

C***@Invisible.man
2017-07-17 15:49:55 UTC
Post by .
Rookie Vandoorne out qualifies veteran Alonso, and unlike
the latter, the former advances into Q3.
To what end would Alonso proceed. Your inability to see beyond your
prejudice puts you in the same order of percipience as News and Edmund
and negates the worth of your opinion.
Exactly. He was due for a 40 (?) place grid drop so why not let Stoffel take
some glory?
A generous and altruistic Alonso. You're either that stupid or expect
that others are.
Post by ~misfit~
It's not like Nando has to learn the circuit or anything. Best
to keep whatever durability the PU might have for the race from the back.
Which is why he put on the meaningless desperation pose in Q1 of going
P1. To reiterate, you're either that stupid or hope that your intended
audience will be.
It's difficult to make predictions, especially about the future.
geoff
2017-07-17 20:06:11 UTC
Post by .
Rookie Vandoorne out qualifies veteran Alonso, and unlike
the latter, the former advances into Q3.
That would be "out-qualifies" I take it, unless he is "out" ..... ;-0

2017-07-18 18:08:38 UTC
That would be "out-qualifies" I take it, unless he is "out" ..... ;-0
You are "out". Of the closet.
geoff
2017-07-18 20:06:12 UTC
Post by t***@gmail.com
Post by geoff
That would be "out-qualifies" I take it, unless he is "out" ..... ;-0
You are "out". Of the closet.
Far too many horny babes in my closet. Needed a rest.

2017-07-19 09:10:37 UTC
Far too many horny babes in my closet. Needed a rest.
A young girl was beating on my door last night...

...eventually I had to let her out.