Edmund is going to love this... Spoilers
2017-05-28 19:36:00 UTC
Alonso DNF engine blown...
Mower Man
2017-05-28 20:14:41 UTC
Alonso DNF engine blown...
9 of the 19 finishers were Honda powered though...

---
2017-05-28 20:20:43 UTC
Post by Mower Man
Post by larkim
Alonso DNF engine blown...
9 of the 19 finishers were Honda powered though...
All exploded engines too and during training they had about 6 engine
failures in 6 days, do you wanna make a guess which brand those where?

Edmund
Mower Man
2017-05-28 22:41:24 UTC
Post by Edmund
Post by Mower Man
Post by larkim
Alonso DNF engine blown...
9 of the 19 finishers were Honda powered though...
All exploded engines too and during training they had about 6 engine
failures in 6 days, do you wanna make a guess which brand those where?
Edmund
You really should get out even a little. Did any other engine
manufacturer have an engine failure I wonder?

---
NO!
geoff
2017-05-29 10:57:26 UTC
Post by Mower Man
You really should get out even a little. Did any other engine
manufacturer have an engine failure I wonder?
NO!
Um no.