F1 News Apps / Twitter Accounts / RSS Feeds
Cooper T53
2017-07-24 03:27:51 UTC
Any recommendations?

- News Apps

- Twitter Accounts

- RSS News Feeds (if anybody still uses them)

For News apps, just prefer good content and clean interface, fast loading, I am on LTE, some apps are really bad. Also honest non-hacked up stories, non-aggregator types, non-poll-all types.

For Twitter accounts, somebody who is not super active, whose opinions matters. And some race day only twitter handles which will post tweets of live action (again low freq), but no opinions. For drivers, who will not post in multiple languages, but offer some depth, non-promo types.

For RSS, pretty much as News Apps, but must be well formed as I will download some for offline viewing when no connectivity.

Also cannot read articles that are excessively too long, as I just don't get enough time for F1 content, so most likely I don't read them, and do not do justice. Any brief reporting sources would also be good to know.

WeeBob
...er, howabout here: rec.autos.sport.f1
geoff
2017-07-24 21:22:10 UTC
Post by Cooper T53
[...]
Thunderbird does USENET and RSS (and email) very well.

But not Twatter.

2017-07-24 23:30:34 UTC
But not Twatter.
He man, that is some funny stuff.
You are a laugh a minute.
Keep 'em coming.
alister
2017-07-25 15:06:00 UTC
Post by Cooper T53
[...]
what operating system?
--
"An innovation a day keeps the monopolist away"

- Alan Cox when releasing linux-2.4.1ac19