Lewis at Wimbledon with other quadroon Meghan Markel
Anonymous
2018-07-15 00:20:59 UTC
he gets paid too much
keefy
2018-07-15 21:58:05 UTC
Post by Anonymous
he gets paid too much
What should he be paid then?
Ben Oliver
2018-07-16 05:33:17 UTC
Post by keefy
Post by Anonymous
he gets paid too much
What should he be paid then?
A guinea for a race, two for a pole, three for a win.
Sir Tim
2018-07-16 11:38:57 UTC
Post by Anonymous
he gets paid too much
I think that most people here will find your header has unpleasant
echoes of racism and eugenics, as you no doubt intended. It is also
inaccurate. I know nothing of the Duchess of Sussex's racial background
but as far as I am aware Hamilton's paternal grandparents were both
black (they came to the UK from Grenada in the 1950s) and both his
maternal grandparents were white.

Of course none of this has the slightest relevance to Lewis's supreme
ability as a racing driver nor to the amount of money Mercedes is
prepared to pay him to acquire those skills.

“Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional”
~misfit~
2018-07-17 03:52:35 UTC
Post by Anonymous
he gets paid too much
I think that most people here will find your header has unpleasant
echoes of racism and eugenics, as you no doubt intended. It is also
inaccurate. I know nothing of the Duchess of Sussex's racial
background but as far as I am aware Hamilton's paternal grandparents
were both black (they came to the UK from Grenada in the 1950s) and
both his maternal grandparents were white.
Of course none of this has the slightest relevance to Lewis's supreme
ability as a racing driver nor to the amount of money Mercedes is
prepared to pay him to acquire those skills.
I was really hoping that nobody would reply to this racism shite.

Oh well as my old dad was wont to say 'hope in one hand and shit in the
other and see which one is filled'.

2018-07-17 15:09:23 UTC
I was really hoping that nobody would reply to this racism shite.
Yet here you are. The hypocrite wannabe moderator.
t***@gmail.com
2018-07-17 15:22:29 UTC
Oh well as my old dad was wont to say 'hope in one hand and shit in the
other and see which one is filled'.
He ended up with shit, hoping that you
would leave sooner than later.
Sir Tim
2018-07-18 06:01:15 UTC
Post by Anonymous
he gets paid too much
I think that most people here will find your header has unpleasant
echoes of racism and eugenics, as you no doubt intended. It is also
inaccurate. I know nothing of the Duchess of Sussex's racial
background but as far as I am aware Hamilton's paternal grandparents
were both black (they came to the UK from Grenada in the 1950s) and
both his maternal grandparents were white.
Of course none of this has the slightest relevance to Lewis's supreme
ability as a racing driver nor to the amount of money Mercedes is
prepared to pay him to acquire those skills.
I was really hoping that nobody would reply to this racism shite.
Oh well as my old dad was wont to say 'hope in one hand and shit in the
other and see which one is filled'.
Unfortunately simply ignoring racism does not make it go away, any more the
ignoring trolls makes *them* go away - e.g. texasgate.
FB
2018-07-18 20:23:05 UTC
Unfortunately simply ignoring racism does not make it go away, any more the
ignoring trolls makes *them* go away - e.g. texasgate.
killfile albertagate and heŽs gone, works perfectly...

FB
Sir Tim
2018-07-19 06:31:52 UTC
Unfortunately simply ignoring racism does not make it go away, any more the
ignoring trolls makes *them* go away - e.g. texasgate.
killfile albertagate and heīs gone, works perfectly...
I already have - on my tablet. But the other day I happened to access the
group via my desktop, something I seldom do, and noticed that he seems to
be going through a particularly prolific period :-(
Alister
2018-07-19 11:47:12 UTC
Unfortunately simply ignoring racism does not make it go away, any
more the ignoring trolls makes *them* go away - e.g. texasgate.
killfile albertagate and heīs gone, works perfectly...
I already have - on my tablet. But the other day I happened to access
the group via my desktop, something I seldom do, and noticed that he
seems to be going through a particularly prolific period :-(
I think Texasgate is a bot (which would explain its anal fixation) & its
AI (Artificial Ignorance) algorithm has become too sensitive
--
In a whiskey it's age, in a cigarette it's taste and in a sports car
it's impossible.
News