Why McHonda stinks.
2017-07-21 08:26:10 UTC
It's not because of their arrogance or stupidity or so, it's not because
Honda fucked up their entire organisation and management or anything,
nope it because it is their FIRST YEAR (year one) again.
I already mentioned that their speed of development is good!?

According to stand-up comedian Hasegawa.

http://www.gpupdate.net/en/f1-news/356069/honda-token-system-exit-has-aided-trajectory/
Dan the Man
2017-07-21 14:11:00 UTC
Post by Edmund
It's not because of their arrogance or stupidity or so, it's not because
Honda fucked up their entire organisation and management or anything,
nope it because it is their FIRST YEAR (year one) again.
I already mentioned that their speed of development is good!?
According to stand-up comedian Hasegawa.
http://www.gpupdate.net/en/f1-news/356069/honda-token-system-exit-has-aided-trajectory/
This line jumped out at me:
"But our aim is to develop the 2017 concept into the 2018 season and hopefully 2019 as well.

Sooooo, if this doesn't pan out, will Honda call it a day? Time will tell.
Bobster
New engine regs in 2020. Nobody's going to be planning to develop this year's PU for 2020.
News
Bring back the DFV and the noise, and be done with it.
geoff
2017-07-22 00:14:06 UTC
Post by Dan the Man
Post by Edmund
It's not because of their arrogance or stupidity or so, it's not because
Honda fucked up their entire organisation and management or anything,
nope it because it is their FIRST YEAR (year one) again.
I already mentioned that their speed of development is good!?
According to stand-up comedian Hasegawa.
http://www.gpupdate.net/en/f1-news/356069/honda-token-system-exit-has-aided-trajectory/
"But our aim is to develop the 2017 concept into the 2018 season and hopefully 2019 as well.
Sooooo, if this doesn't pan out, will Honda call it a day? Time will tell.
New engine regs in 2020. Nobody's going to be planning to develop this year's PU for 2020.
I'm developing a new PU for 2020. But I may well drop it before then. In
fact I may go and drop it right now (_)*(_)

2017-07-22 00:54:58 UTC
In fact I may go and drop it right now (_)*(_)
Yes, may or may not.
You have no control with a damaged
asshole from marathon anal sex.