Alonso.
2017-05-13 13:12:27 UTC
Qualifies seventh. Seventh. What's he eating?

He's a fast starter and the track doesn't promote overtaking. Could there be some smiles at McLaren tomorrow?
RzR
2017-05-13 17:35:10 UTC
not before alfonso gets fired...
Bigbird
2017-05-14 12:30:02 UTC
Qualifies seventh. Seventh. What's he eating?
Dust!?
geoff
2017-05-14 23:49:35 UTC
Qualifies seventh. Seventh. What's he eating?
Dust!?
Did I see a Macca finish a race, and actually overtake multiple other
cars ?!!!!

2017-05-15 00:14:24 UTC
Qualifies seventh. Seventh. What's he eating?
Dust!?
Did I see a Macca finish a race, and actually overtake multiple other
cars ?!!!!
geoff
He finished 12th, would have been 15th had 3 cars far ahead of him
not dropped out. He lost positions and yet again didn't pass anybody.
Dan the Man
Since this was the weekend that everyone put updates in their machines, McLaren's 'update' was to finish a race. You have to start somewhere, I suppose.
geoff
2017-05-15 20:03:09 UTC
Post by Dan the Man
Post by .
Qualifies seventh. Seventh. What's he eating?
Dust!?
Did I see a Macca finish a race, and actually overtake multiple other
cars ?!!!!
geoff
He finished 12th, would have been 15th had 3 cars far ahead of him
not dropped out. He lost positions and yet again didn't pass anybody.
Since this was the weekend that everyone put updates in their machines, McLaren's 'update' was to finish a race. You have to start somewhere, I suppose.
There was that potentially epic 'near-pass' around the outside on that
long curve.