Missed the pool
Stephen Thomas Cole
2018-06-30 07:00:59 UTC
Realised late yesterday evening that it's race weekend and that I'd missed
the pool. Bugger. My default entry is whatever I entered in the previous
race, but I can't remember what that was so am looking forward to Sunday
evening and the results to see how I did. :-D
--
STC / M0TEY /
http://twitter.com/ukradioamateur
D Munz
2018-06-30 17:33:06 UTC
Post by Stephen Thomas Cole
Realised late yesterday evening that it's race weekend and that I'd missed
the pool. Bugger. My default entry is whatever I entered in the previous
race, but I can't remember what that was so am looking forward to Sunday
evening and the results to see how I did. :-D
--
STC / M0TEY /
http://twitter.com/ukradioamateur
I'm betting you don't default to BOT on pole. You're probably safe (agains the pack) there...

2018-07-01 05:19:38 UTC
Post by D Munz
Post by Stephen Thomas Cole
Realised late yesterday evening that it's race weekend and that I'd
missed the pool. Bugger. My default entry is whatever I entered in
the previous race, but I can't remember what that was so am looking
forward to Sunday evening and the results to see how I did. :-D
--
STC / M0TEY /
http://twitter.com/ukradioamateur
I'm betting you don't default to BOT on pole. You're probably safe
(agains the pack) there...
Even though I picked Hamilton for pole in the pool I was very happy to see
Bottas get it. He's bloody good around this track.