no lap race?
2017-10-07 22:19:58 UTC
If Ferrari doesn't get a fantastic start, will the race be over before the first lap ends?
John
2017-10-07 22:21:51 UTC
Except if it rains of course.
Sir Tim
2017-10-08 06:01:36 UTC
Post by John
Post by John
If Ferrari doesn't get a fantastic start, will the race be over before the first lap ends?
Except if it rains of course.
Says the pluviaphile hopefully :-)
2017-10-08 19:05:47 UTC
Max almost proved me wrong at the end.
~misfit~
2017-10-09 07:08:16 UTC
Post by John
Post by John
If Ferrari doesn't get a fantastic start, will the race be over
before the first lap ends?
Max almost proved me wrong at the end.
All of the commentators were saying 'if only those back markers weren't
there Max might have got past Hamilton' and I was ranting at the TV "Max
only caught up because of those backmakers" but they didn't seem to get it -
Until one of them put it to Max after the race and he said what I'd been
'saying'...