no lap race?
2017-10-07 22:19:58 UTC
If Ferrari doesn't get a fantastic start, will the race be over before the first lap ends?
John
2017-10-07 22:21:51 UTC

Except if it rains of course.
Sir Tim
2017-10-08 06:01:36 UTC
John <***@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Saturday, October 7, 2017 at 3:19:58 PM UTC-7, John wrote:
>> If Ferrari doesn't get a fantastic start, will the race be over before the first lap ends?
>
> Except if it rains of course.

Says the pluviaphile hopefully :-)

2017-10-08 19:05:47 UTC

Max almost proved me wrong at the end.
~misfit~
2017-10-09 07:08:16 UTC
Once upon a time on usenet John wrote:
> On Saturday, October 7, 2017 at 3:19:58 PM UTC-7, John wrote:
>> If Ferrari doesn't get a fantastic start, will the race be over
>> before the first lap ends?
>
> Max almost proved me wrong at the end.

All of the commentators were saying 'if only those back markers weren't
there Max might have got past Hamilton' and I was ranting at the TV "Max
only caught up because of those backmakers" but they didn't seem to get it -
Until one of them put it to Max after the race and he said what I'd been
'saying'...