According to Bernie
2018-07-18 17:40:12 UTC
According to Bernie :

In Lewis his car Verstappen would be champion.
He, well they! don't mention Bottas car.

Same goes for Alonso, we don't know how good he is
today how would he do in -again- Lewis his car.

https://www.autobahn.eu/9594/bernie-ecclestone-in-de-auto-van-lewis-was-max-verstappen-al-wereldkampioen/

2018-07-18 18:01:49 UTC
Post by Edmund
In Lewis his car Verstappen would be champion.
He, well they! don't mention Bottas car.
That's the bloody car that keeps on breaking down.
Post by Edmund
Same goes for Alonso, we don't know how good he is
today how would he do in -again- Lewis his car.
https://www.autobahn.eu/9594/bernie-ecclestone-in-de-auto-van-lewis-was-max-verstappen-al-wereldkampioen/
If Fred hadn't been a twat, he'd be in Vettel's car.

In the meantime, here's Bernie at his best

Bruce Hoult
2018-07-18 22:40:54 UTC
Post by Edmund
Same goes for Alonso, we don't know how good he is
today how would he do in -again- Lewis his car.
https://www.autobahn.eu/9594/bernie-ecclestone-in-de-auto-van-lewis-was-max-verstappen-al-wereldkampioen/
If Fred hadn't been a twat, he'd be in Vettel's car.
In the meantime, here's Bernie at his best
http://youtu.be/NseQTSsjkEQ
Those doors can be tricky.

M2T
2018-07-18 23:40:14 UTC
Post by Bruce Hoult
Post by Edmund
Same goes for Alonso, we don't know how good he is
today how would he do in -again- Lewis his car.
https://www.autobahn.eu/9594/bernie-ecclestone-in-de-auto-van-lewis-was-max-verstappen-al-wereldkampioen/
If Fred hadn't been a twat, he'd be in Vettel's car.
In the meantime, here's Bernie at his best
http://youtu.be/NseQTSsjkEQ
Those doors can be tricky.
http://youtu.be/XSXn8A9KQfg
I really, really, really hope you're not a collector of videos about
Justin Bieber.
Edmund
2018-07-19 09:08:05 UTC
Post by Edmund
In Lewis his car Verstappen would be champion.
He, well they! don't mention Bottas car.
That's the bloody car that keeps on breaking down.
Both Freddy Hunt and Bernie are aware that Lewis his car isn't the
same as Bottas his car.
Post by M2T
If Fred hadn't been a twat, he'd be in Vettel's car.
Ah you have an opinion, nice.
Alonso WAS in a Ferrari but it was an old fashioned SLOW Ferrari
for far too long.
IF Ferrari provided Alonso with a half decent car he would have
handed Ferrari a couple world championships with it.
Even in that slow Ferrari he managed to had a WC ready to be
picked up but Ferrari thought it was a good idea to let Red Bull
do the Ferrari tyre strategy and they called Alonso -in a comfortable
position- in to put him in a hopeless position and they handed the
WC to Vettel.
Vettel had no change whatsoever without that Ferrari "strategy".

Ferrari changed EVERYTHING after Alonso left and it is said they
even got help from Mercedes to get some speed.
Post by M2T
In the meantime, here's Bernie at his best
http://youtu.be/NseQTSsjkEQ
In the mean time now Bernie isn't pulling the F1 strings anymore
he suddenly show signs he is NOW aware of the utter stupidity
of the regulations which where introduced during his regime.

note him about silly regulations, silly technical regulations ...
with written : DON'T RACE on top!
A bit late Bernie, a bit late.

2018-07-19 10:56:20 UTC
Post by Edmund
Post by M2T
If Fred hadn't been a twat, he'd be in Vettel's car.
Ah you have an opinion, nice.
Alonso WAS in a Ferrari but it was an old fashioned SLOW Ferrari
for far too long.
IF Ferrari provided Alonso with a half decent car he would have
handed Ferrari a couple world championships with it.
Even in that slow Ferrari he managed to had a WC ready to be
picked up but Ferrari thought it was a good idea to let Red Bull
do the Ferrari tyre strategy and they called Alonso -in a comfortable
position- in to put him in a hopeless position and they handed the
WC to Vettel.
Vettel had no change whatsoever without that Ferrari "strategy".
Ferrari changed EVERYTHING after Alonso left and it is said they
even got help from Mercedes to get some speed.
Once Fred had left Ferrari, they were able to make changes without his
constant interference in areas that had fuck all to do with him. He's
taken his ego to McFuckup and they've gone down the shitter. By the end
of the season, I expect to see the Toro Rosso regularly beating him,
that'll be good for a laugh.
Post by Edmund
Post by M2T
In the meantime, here's Bernie at his best
http://youtu.be/NseQTSsjkEQ
In the mean time now Bernie isn't pulling the F1 strings anymore
he suddenly show signs he is NOW aware of the utter stupidity
of the regulations which where introduced during his regime.
note him about silly regulations, silly technical regulations ...
with written : DON'T RACE on top!
A bit late Bernie, a bit late.
The Dwarf wasn't responsible for all of the regs changes. In fact, once
he gave the Strategy group equal powers to himself and the FIA, he
eventually realised he'd shot himself in the foot.
Edmund
2018-07-19 11:46:03 UTC
Post by M2T
[...]
I am sure you can back it up with some source right?, so please do.
Alonso was speaking Ferrari talk to the bitter end and when he finally
said he wanted more speed the Ferrari bobos felt childish insulted.
They didn't do shit until he was gone. Oh and Ferrari admitted they
changed everything, although much too late and after Alonso.

Do you have a radio recording with Alonso pressing to pit and join the
race in a hopeless position -like you know who? :-)
Post by M2T
He's taken his ego to McFuckup and they've gone down the shitter.
Ferrari's ego you mean.
Post by M2T
By the end of the season, I expect to see the Toro Rosso regularly
beating him, that'll be good for a laugh.
Maybe but up until now after 4.5 years of bragging, Honda is still the
worst engine of all, most PU failures in combination of the least amount
of power.
Toro Rosso with a far better chassis then McLaren is still not beating
Mclaren. I am pretty sure noone is laughing at Honda's yet, especially
not after all those billions they pissed away.
In the meantime, here's Bernie at his best
http://youtu.be/NseQTSsjkEQ
In the mean time now Bernie isn't pulling the F1 strings anymore he
suddenly show signs he is NOW aware of the utter stupidity of the
regulations which where introduced during his regime.
note him about silly regulations, silly technical regulations ... with
written : DON'T RACE on top!
A bit late Bernie, a bit late.
The Dwarf wasn't responsible for all of the regs changes. In fact, once
he gave the Strategy group equal powers to himself and the FIA, he
eventually realised he'd shot himself in the foot.
I heard that before but he still had a vote and it is said he dictated a
lot ( way too much )
He objected to moderns things and that is NOT what I am aiming at here.
Bernie wanted an additional exhaust pipe on the non-existing waste gate.
He wanted more fuel for more noise.

2018-07-18 19:20:31 UTC
Post by Edmund
In Lewis his car Verstappen would be champion.
I've not noticed that Lewis's car is more crash resistant than Max's.

Someone having an opinion is not exactly news but it is interesting
that you now have such great respect for Bernie's every word.
Post by Edmund
He, well they! don't mention Bottas car.
Same goes for Alonso, we don't know how good he is
today how would he do in -again- Lewis his car.
Well why not ask Bernie.

Fact is Alonso is doing shit; no amount of speculation is going to
change that.
2018-07-18 21:29:53 UTC
On Wed, 18 Jul 2018 19:20:31 -0000 (UTC), "Bigbird"
Post by Bigbird
Post by Edmund
In Lewis his car Verstappen would be champion.
I've not noticed that Lewis's car is more crash resistant than Max's.
Someone having an opinion is not exactly news but it is interesting
that you now have such great respect for Bernie's every word.
He doesn't seem to grasp the fact that more often not, when Bernie
answers a question, his response is meant to be provocative, not
informative.