But where is the Monkey going to sit???
2017-10-12 01:38:59 UTC
FIA to ban 'Y100 winglet' after this year. 'Blown' areo raising it's head
again.

http://en.f1i.com/magazine/magazine-technical/282353-tech-f1i-japan-gp-analysis.html/2

2017-10-12 02:06:00 UTC
What's with you and the ass end of everything?
News
2017-10-12 02:18:37 UTC
Obvious to the casual observer.
~misfit~
2017-10-12 03:12:29 UTC
FIA to ban 'Y100 winglet' after this year. 'Blown' areo raising it's
head again.
http://en.f1i.com/magazine/magazine-technical/282353-tech-f1i-japan-gp-analysis.html/2
Obvious to the casual observer.
That rules me out then - I'm no filthy casual.

Oh wait - Did you mean casual observer of 'News' sites?

alister
2017-10-12 09:55:31 UTC
same place as now - in the cockpit :-)
--
Anybody want a binary telemetry frame editor written in Perl?
-- Larry Wall in <***@wall.org>
~misfit~
2017-10-12 21:29:19 UTC
Post by alister