**2018 Pool** Race 3, Chinese GP - Final Results
Mark
2018-04-16 06:44:13 UTC
After a poor first race, FB has catapulted himself to the joint lead
with a great result this week.

(And I am showing my worst start to a season ever, I think. Do I give
up on Mercedes getting their act together...just for the tide to turn in
Azerbaijan?)

The top 6 are currently:

1 FB 46
1 News 46
3 fnot 42
3 Hornplayer9599 42
5 Naked Fame 38
5 Phil Carmody 38

The people who scored points are:

1 FB 16
9 Mark Jackson 14
14 EB5AGV 12
23 Shaun 12
5 Naked Fame 10
24 Alister 8
7 Ar 8
11 Dave Baker 8
3 Hornplayer9599 8
11 mairsz 8
7 D Munz 6
14 Duddie 6
14 Jakub Barbasz 6
9 Jimbo 6
14 JohnM 6
1 News 6
14 Sreekumar A 6
21 Mark 4
5 Phil Carmody 4
11 Sir Tim 4
3 fnot 2

Let me know about the inevitable mistakes!
;-)

Mark

The overall table looks like:

1 Mark 14 8 4 26
2 Stephen Cole 14 14 0 28
3 D Munz 24 6 6 36
4 Martin Harran 10 4 0 14
5 Sir Tim 12 14 4 30
6 Alister 10 4 8 22
7 Sreekumar A 14 8 6 28
8 Hornplayer9599 20 14 8 42
9 Duddie 14 8 6 28
10 FB 10 20 16 46
11 Shaun 10 2 12 24
12 Jimbo 20 8 6 34
13 Ar 20 8 8 36
14 Mark Jackson 8 12 14 34
15 Bobster 18 8 0 26
16 Naked Fame 20 8 10 38
17 fnot 24 16 2 42
18 ceg 14 14 0 28
19 Phil Carmody 18 16 4 38
20 peter 8 8 0 16
21 mairsz 14 8 8 30
22 EB5AGV 8 8 12 28
23 JohnM 14 8 6 28
24 larkim 0 0 0 0
25 News 24 16 6 46
26 Jakub Barbasz 14 8 6 28
27 Dave Baker 10 12 8 30

Ordered by points:

1 FB 10 20 16 46
1 News 24 16 6 46
3 fnot 24 16 2 42
3 Hornplayer9599 20 14 8 42
5 Naked Fame 20 8 10 38
5 Phil Carmody 18 16 4 38
7 Ar 20 8 8 36
7 D Munz 24 6 6 36
9 Jimbo 20 8 6 34
9 Mark Jackson 8 12 14 34
11 Dave Baker 10 12 8 30
11 mairsz 14 8 8 30
11 Sir Tim 12 14 4 30
14 ceg 14 14 0 28
14 Duddie 14 8 6 28
14 EB5AGV 8 8 12 28
14 Jakub Barbasz 14 8 6 28
14 JohnM 14 8 6 28
14 Sreekumar A 14 8 6 28
14 Stephen Cole 14 14 0 28
21 Bobster 18 8 0 26
21 Mark 14 8 4 26
23 Shaun 10 2 12 24
24 Alister 10 4 8 22
25 peter 8 8 0 16
26 Martin Harran 10 4 0 14
27 larkim 0 0 0 0

DUPLICATOR RANKER1 RANKER2 RESULTS
1. AUS HAM VET HAM HAM
HAM VET VER HAM RIC VET HAM RIC VET VET HAM RAI
14 14 10/30 8 8 26/30 10 10 20/30
2. CHI HAM VET VET VET
VET HAM RAI VET HAM RAI VET HAM RAI VET BOT HAM
14 28 7/30 16 24 16/30 16 26 13/30
3. BAH VET VET VET VET
VET BOT HAM VET HAM BOT VET HAM BOT RIC BOT RAI
10 38 5/30 6 30 13/30 6 32 12/30
Stephen Thomas Cole
2018-04-21 12:45:26 UTC
Post by Mark
[...]
Balls. I completely forget to enter the pool. I missed the race too, just
plum forgot about it. Been busy the last few weeks. :(

Not the end of the world, though, looks like a low-scoring pool. Can I set
a default in case of future lapses? Pole - HAM, 1 - HAM 2 - VET, 3 - VER.
Ta.
--
STC / M0TEY /
http://twitter.com/ukradioamateur