Mark J. Frusciante
r***@gmail.com
2017-09-01 02:07:49 UTC
RASF alumna. Does anyone know of an updated condition report? I'm just not clear on what caused it or whether he's come out of the coma.

Many thanks for any possible information.
~misfit~
2017-09-02 06:29:06 UTC
Post by r***@gmail.com
RASF alumna. Does anyone know of an updated condition report? I'm
just not clear on what caused it or whether he's come out of the
coma.
Many thanks for any possible information.
I used to be a member of the facebook group 'razzers refuge' (sp?) but use
facebook so extremely rarely (just logged in for the first time in over a
year to check) that it appears I'm no longer a member.

I hope all's as well as can be.

2017-09-02 08:09:57 UTC
Post by r***@gmail.com
RASF alumna. Does anyone know of an updated condition report? I'm
just not clear on what caused it or whether he's come out of the
coma.
Many thanks for any possible information.
I used to be a member of the facebook group 'razzers refuge' (sp?) but use
facebook so extremely rarely (just logged in for the first time in over a
year to check) that it appears I'm no longer a member.
I hope all's as well as can be.
I seem to remember that a couple of years ago there was a post here
suggesting that MJF was dead. Turned out to be a troll IIRC. Just wondering
2017-09-02 12:20:34 UTC
Post by r***@gmail.com
RASF alumna. Does anyone know of an updated condition report? I'm
just not clear on what caused it or whether he's come out of the
coma.
Many thanks for any possible information.
I used to be a member of the facebook group 'razzers refuge' (sp?)
but use facebook so extremely rarely (just logged in for the first
time in over a year to check) that it appears I'm no longer a member.
I hope all's as well as can be.
I seem to remember that a couple of years ago there was a post here
suggesting that MJF was dead. Turned out to be a troll IIRC. Just
wondering ...
Oh yes, I remember that. If it is a troll just goes to show what lengths
some people will go to trying to give their sad lives meaning (in their
distorted view at least).

Brian W Lawrence
2017-09-02 19:07:29 UTC
Post by r***@gmail.com
RASF alumna. Does anyone know of an updated condition report? I'm
just not clear on what caused it or whether he's come out of the
coma.
Many thanks for any possible information.
I used to be a member of the facebook group 'razzers refuge' (sp?)
but use facebook so extremely rarely (just logged in for the first
time in over a year to check) that it appears I'm no longer a member.
I hope all's as well as can be.
I seem to remember that a couple of years ago there was a post here
suggesting that MJF was dead. Turned out to be a troll IIRC. Just
wondering ...
Oh yes, I remember that. If it is a troll just goes to show what lengths
some people will go to trying to give their sad lives meaning (in their
distorted view at least).
He posted twice, in Oct 2012 & Jun 2013. Both from the same gmail
account (not the one that started this thread).

I wonder if razornemesis equates to razzer nemesis? Just a thought.

---
2017-09-02 19:23:53 UTC
Post by Brian W Lawrence
Post by r***@gmail.com
[...]
Could be. MJF was certainly a somewhat controversial character.
2017-09-02 19:35:06 UTC
If it is a troll just goes to show what lengths
some people will go to trying to give their sad lives meaning (in their
distorted view at least).
No different than you being a first class cunt.

peter
2017-09-02 16:03:52 UTC
Post by r***@gmail.com
RASF alumna. Does anyone know of an updated condition report? I'm just
not clear on what caused it or whether he's come out of the coma.
Many thanks for any possible information.
He's in a coma? I've lost track, even I've been "on" usenet since
before the great renaming,

-peter