Lewin On Jonathan ross show
Add Reply
alister
2017-09-24 11:41:39 UTC
I think he needs to ask Toto for a raise
Seems he could not afford a decent pair of trousers :-)
The air conditioning water supply pipe ruptured over the machine room
~misfit~
2017-09-25 01:28:26 UTC
Post by alister
I think he needs to ask Toto for a raise
Seems he could not afford a decent pair of trousers :-)
Mel! I didn't know you posted here under a pseudonym! Love your work...

2017-09-25 05:41:53 UTC
I didn't know
That is because you are numb.
alister
2017-09-25 09:22:46 UTC
I think he needs to ask Toto for a raise Seems he could not afford a
decent pair of trousers :-)
Mel! I didn't know you posted here under a pseudonym! Love your work...
my mrs will confirm I made that comment as soon as he walked on (Mel was
less approx. 2 seconds later)
--
The very remembrance of my former misfortune proves a new one to me.
-- Miguel de Cervantes
~misfit~
2017-09-25 11:09:53 UTC
Post by alister
Post by ~misfit~
I think he needs to ask Toto for a raise Seems he could not afford a
decent pair of trousers :-)
Mel! I didn't know you posted here under a pseudonym! Love your work...
my mrs will confirm I made that comment as soon as he walked on (Mel
was less approx. 2 seconds later)
Well Mel is 91!

I'll ask your missus tonight. ;)

alister
2017-09-25 13:07:29 UTC
Post by alister
Post by ~misfit~
I think he needs to ask Toto for a raise Seems he could not afford a
decent pair of trousers :-)
Mel! I didn't know you posted here under a pseudonym! Love your work...
my mrs will confirm I made that comment as soon as he walked on (Mel
was less approx. 2 seconds later)
Well Mel is 91!
I'll ask your missus tonight. ;)
good, please stop sending her back
--
Long computations which yield zero are probably all for naught.