Liveries 2018
Duddie
2018-02-27 09:50:21 UTC
Personally my favourites are Lotus (absolute best) and Mercedes.

Most disappointed I have been probably with STR and Macca. MacLaren is probably actually the dullest one.
larkim
2018-02-27 11:43:57 UTC
Scratches head at the Lotus livery??
m***@nix-digital.com
2018-02-27 12:14:13 UTC
Was supposed to be Renault :) who knows how it got mistyped :)
D Munz
2018-03-01 13:00:02 UTC
Post by Duddie
Personally my favourites are Lotus (absolute best) and Mercedes.
Most disappointed I have been probably with STR and Macca. MacLaren is probably actually the dullest one.
I actually like the MacLaren nod to history. (I thought Alonso's Indy Car was gorgeous.)

I also like the early Redbull urban camo scheme. Too bad that went away.