We put Kimi to charm school....
V_e_s_a
2004-11-27 07:19:14 UTC
..and that´s the result. He drinks, goes nutz, breaks up with his girl
and starts posting here as "savolainen".

We should´ve left him alone. Ron musta said something to cause all
this. Or Juan Pablo?

If this is what it takes to be an F1-driver, I can do it too!

Vesa
Frank or is it Jackie ?
2004-11-27 23:48:23 UTC
Post by V_e_s_a
..and that´s the result. He drinks, goes nutz, breaks up with his girl
and starts posting here as "savolainen".
We should´ve left him alone. Ron musta said something to cause all
this. Or Juan Pablo?
If this is what it takes to be an F1-driver, I can do it too!
I know you've got two out of the 4(1 and 3), Vesa. But going nuts is
not the same as being nuts. ;-p
--
Regards, Frank