**2018 Pool** Race 5, Spanish GP
Add Reply
Mark
2018-04-30 07:52:21 UTC
Please post your predictions for the GP in Spain before the start
of P1 on 11/05/2018. Times for various timezones appear below, but
the cutoff is start of practice.

Apologies if service is a little erratic the next couple of races, but I
have a good excuse. I get married on the 12th May, so my time may not
be my own over the next few weeks.

Pole position:

P1:
P2:
P3:

There is a web page here where you can see the points/predictions as
they stand as well as looking at past competitions/scoring systems:

http://www.conmy.co.uk/f1/f1.cgi

Track (Catalunya) 11/05/2018 11:00 CEST
Austin 11/05/2018 04:00 CDT
West Coast USA 11/05/2018 02:00 PDT
East Coast USA 11/05/2018 05:00 EDT
Ireland/Portugal/UK 11/05/2018 10:00 BST
Central Europe 11/05/2018 11:00 CEST
Most of Arabia 11/05/2018 12:00 AST
Most of Arabia 11/05/2018 12:00 AST
Russia/Oman/UAE 11/05/2018 13:00 GST
Russia/Oman/UAE 11/05/2018 13:00 GST
China 11/05/2018 17:00 CST
Japan/Korea 11/05/2018 18:00 JST
Perth 11/05/2018 17:00 AWST
Adelaide/Darwin 11/05/2018 18:30 ACST
Melbourne/Canberra/Sydney 11/05/2018 19:00 AEST
New Zealand 11/05/2018 21:00 NZST
Russia 11/05/2018 12:00 MSK
Ukraine 11/05/2018 12:00 MSK
Alister
2018-04-30 11:43:21 UTC
Please post your predictions for the GP in Spain before the start of P1
on 11/05/2018. Times for various timezones appear below, but the cutoff
is start of practice.
Apologies if service is a little erratic the next couple of races, but I
have a good excuse. I get married on the 12th May, so my time may not
be my own over the next few weeks.
There is a web page here where you can see the points/predictions as
http://www.conmy.co.uk/f1/f1.cgi
Track (Catalunya) 11/05/2018 11:00 CEST Austin
11/05/2018 04:00 CDT West Coast USA
11/05/2018 02:00 PDT East Coast USA 11/05/2018 05:00
EDT Ireland/Portugal/UK 11/05/2018 10:00 BST Central Europe
11/05/2018 11:00 CEST Most of Arabia
11/05/2018 12:00 AST Most of Arabia 11/05/2018 12:00
AST Russia/Oman/UAE 11/05/2018 13:00 GST
Russia/Oman/UAE 11/05/2018 13:00 GST China
11/05/2018 17:00 CST Japan/Korea
11/05/2018 18:00 JST Perth 11/05/2018 17:00
AWST Adelaide/Darwin 11/05/2018 18:30 ACST
Melbourne/Canberra/Sydney 11/05/2018 19:00 AEST New Zealand
11/05/2018 21:00 NZST Russia
11/05/2018 12:00 MSK Ukraine 11/05/2018 12:00
MSK
Pole Ham
P1 Ham
P2 Bot
P3 Vet
--
The IBM purchase of ROLM gives new meaning to the term "twisted pair".
-- Howard Anderson, "Yankee Group"
Martin Harran
2018-04-30 17:40:47 UTC
Post by Mark
Please post your predictions for the GP in Spain before the start
of P1 on 11/05/2018. Times for various timezones appear below, but
the cutoff is start of practice.
Apologies if service is a little erratic the next couple of races, but I
have a good excuse. I get married on the 12th May, so my time may not
be my own over the next few weeks.
WOW, are we all invited :)
Ukraine 11/05/2018 12:00 MSK
Mark

Ask my fiancée! ;-)
Martin Harran
OK, best wishes for the big day.
D Munz
2018-04-30 22:13:30 UTC
Post by Mark
Apologies if service is a little erratic the next couple of races, but I
have a good excuse. I get married on the 12th May, so my time may not
be my own over the next few weeks.
Well done, congratulations. Of course, this is the probably the end of your ownership of time. ;)

Pole position: RAI

P1: RAI
P2: RIC
P3: HAM
Mark
Nah. That happened long ago!
DumbedDownUSA
2018-05-01 05:22:01 UTC
Post by Mark
Please post your predictions for the GP in Spain before the start
of P1 on 11/05/2018. Times for various timezones appear below, but
the cutoff is start of practice.
Apologies if service is a little erratic the next couple of races,
but I have a good excuse. I get married on the 12th May,
Congratulations.
Post by Mark
[...]
Trump averages six falsehoods a day; how you doin'?
Moderate! an unwitting, ignorant, cowardly, racist, homophobic, latrine
cleaning mawine.
Dense, if you are reading this you lied.
Bigbird
Your optimism is endearing. :)
Martin Harran
2018-05-01 07:12:50 UTC
Pole: HAM

P1: HAM
P2: VER
P3: VET
Hornplayer9599
2018-05-02 03:08:23 UTC
Post by Mark
Please post your predictions for the GP in Spain before the start
of P1 on 11/05/2018. Times for various timezones appear below, but
the cutoff is start of practice.
Apologies if service is a little erratic the next couple of races,
but I have a good excuse. I get married on the 12th May, so my time
may not be my own over the next few weeks.
Congratulations, Mark!

Pole: VET

P1: VET
P2: HAM
P3: BOT
--
I don’t judge people based on color, race, religion, sexuality, gender,
ability, or size.
I base it on whether or not they’re an asshole.
j***@gmail.com
2018-05-03 18:23:37 UTC
Pp Vettel
P1 Hamilton
P2 Vettel
P3 Raikkonen

Qbab (Jakub Barbasz)
Sreekumar A
2018-05-07 08:25:44 UTC
Pole position: VET
P1: VET
P2: HAM
P3: RAI
Sreekumar
fnot
2018-05-07 17:49:41 UTC
Pole position:  VET

P1: VET
P2: RAI
P3: HAM
Sreekumar A
2018-05-07 08:26:51 UTC
Post by Mark
Apologies if service is a little erratic the next couple of races, but I
have a good excuse. I get married on the 12th May, so my time may not
be my own over the next few weeks.
Mark, Congratulations and Best wishes!

Sreekumar
geoff
2018-05-07 08:38:04 UTC
Post by Mark
Please post your predictions for the GP in Spain before the start
of P1 on 11/05/2018. Times for various timezones appear below, but
the cutoff is start of practice.
Apologies if service is a little erratic the next couple of races, but I
have a good excuse. I get married on the 12th May, so my time may not
be my own over the next few weeks.
Weeks ?!!! Sorry to bring you down, but ....

geoff

PS Just kidding. Congrats.
peter
2018-05-08 05:03:58 UTC
Pole: Vet
P1: Vet
P2: Ham
P3: Ver

-peter
EB5AGV
2018-05-09 17:18:56 UTC
Pole position: HAM

P1: HAM
P2: RIC
P3: ALO
Sir Tim
2018-05-09 18:50:52 UTC
Pole position: VET

P1: VET

P2: HAM

P3: RAI

Best wishes Mark - if your marriage is as happy as mine was (all 56 years
of it) you will be a lucky man.
2018-05-10 02:37:44 UTC
Post by Mark
Please post your predictions for the GP in Spain before the start
of P1 on 11/05/2018. Times for various timezones appear below, but
the cutoff is start of practice.
Apologies if service is a little erratic the next couple of races,
but I have a good excuse. I get married on the 12th May, so my time
may not be my own over the next few weeks.
Congratulations! All the best for Saturday.

Pole position: VET

P1: HAM
P2: RIC
P3: BOT

Thanks Mark,

2018-05-13 02:12:11 UTC
Post by Mark
Please post your predictions for the GP in Spain before the start
of P1 on 11/05/2018. Times for various timezones appear below, but
the cutoff is start of practice.
Apologies if service is a little erratic the next couple of races,
but I have a good excuse. I get married on the 12th May, so my time
may not be my own over the next few weeks.
Congratulations! All the best for Saturday.
Pole position: VET
I think that's the first time I've picked Vettel for pole - it's been ages
since I *didn't* pick Hamilton. In retrospect with my luck it was a
slam-dunk that Vettel *wouldn't* get it and Hamilton would.
Post by ~misfit~
P1: HAM
P2: RIC
P3: BOT
My race pick is still in with a chance though....

Get lost.
Duddie
2018-05-10 05:31:24 UTC
POLE: HAM
P1: HAM
P2: VET
P3: BOT
larkim
2018-05-10 08:45:55 UTC
Post by Mark
[...]
I'd better put a ridiculous prediction in then.

Big upgrade package for McLaren, they didn't want to bring it earlier
in case they dominated too much. Plus Alonso has learned some new lines
around corners based on his Sportscar driving.

Max successfully punts off both Vettel and Ricciardo at the first corner,
but Kimi looks set to bag 2nd place and mysteriously runs out of fuel with
a lap to go.

Hamilton has to fight from the back after choosing to qualify last because
his dog wasn't well.

Pole: Alo
P1: Alo
P2: Max V
P3: Ham
build
https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/why-mclaren-spain-hopes-are-based-on-a-myth-1035100/?s=1
larkim
2018-05-10 08:47:12 UTC
Post by Mark
[...]
Oh, forgot to add - congrats on the nuptials, 21 years into my marriage
and I wouldn't do anything differently! Enjoy the day, and every subsequent
one too!
FB
2018-05-10 11:13:40 UTC
Pole position: VET
P1: VET
P2: RAI
P3: BOT
FB
JohnM
2018-05-10 11:17:45 UTC
Pole position: Vettel

P1: Vettel

P2: Hamilton

P3: Bottas
Post by Mark
Apologies if service is a little erratic the next couple of races, but I
have a good excuse. I get married on the 12th May, so my time may not
be my own over the next few weeks.
Congratulations, and all best wishes for the future!
JohnM
Mark
2018-05-10 12:53:53 UTC
Pole position: HAM

P1: HAM
P2: VET
P3: BOT
Mark
2018-05-10 13:10:52 UTC
Post by Mark
Please post your predictions for the GP in Spain before the start
of P1 on 11/05/2018. Times for various timezones appear below, but
the cutoff is start of practice.
Apologies if service is a little erratic the next couple of races, but I
have a good excuse. I get married on the 12th May, so my time may not
be my own over the next few weeks.
Thanks for all your kind wishes for Saturday. Not long...and I think I
may even have the race sorted. See? My time *is* (sometimes*) my own!
;-)

* I've been told that popping out of the ceremony to watch qualifying is
not acceptable.

I am waiting on:

Stephen Cole
Jimbo
Ar
Naked Fame
ceg
Phil Carmody
mairsz
News
Dave Baker

I have:

Entrant Pole 1 2 3
Mark HAM HAM VET BOT
D Munz RAI RAI RIC HAM
Martin Harran HAM HAM VER VET
Sir Tim VET VET HAM RAI
Alister HAM HAM BOT VET
Sreekumar A VET VET HAM RAI
Hornplayer9599 VET VET HAM BOT
Duddie HAM HAM VET BOT
FB VET VET RAI BOT
Shaun VET HAM RIC BOT
fnot VET VET RAI HAM
peter VET VET HAM VER
EB5AGV HAM HAM RIC ALO
JohnM VET VET HAM BOT
larkim ALO ALO VER HAM
Jakub Barbasz VET HAM VET RAI
News
2018-05-10 13:30:32 UTC
Congratulations, and please leave my predictions on <default>.

Enjoy!
Stephen Thomas Cole
2018-05-10 18:25:47 UTC
Pole position: HAM
P1: HAM
P2: VET
P3: BOT
--
STC / M0TEY /
http://twitter.com/ukradioamateur
Jimbo
2018-05-10 13:17:26 UTC
Pole position: HAM

P1: HAM
P2: VET
P3: BOT
Mark Jackson
2018-05-10 13:48:54 UTC
Post by Mark
I get married on the 12th May, so my time may not
be my own over the next few weeks.
Congratulations and best wishes. Married 43 (together 48) years here.

Pole position: Hamilton

P1: Hamilton
P2: Vettel
P3: Ricciardo
Belief in a market economy in which the consumer
is sovereign is one of our most pervasive forms
of fraud. - John Kenneth Galbraith
Stephen Thomas Cole
2018-05-10 18:25:47 UTC
Post by Mark
Please post your predictions for the GP in Spain before the start
of P1 on 11/05/2018. Times for various timezones appear below, but
the cutoff is start of practice.
Apologies if service is a little erratic the next couple of races, but I
have a good excuse. I get married on the 12th May, so my time may not
be my own over the next few weeks.
Congratulations! :-D
Naked Fame
2018-05-10 21:24:42 UTC
Post by Mark
Apologies if service is a little erratic the next couple of races, but I
have a good excuse. I get married on the 12th May, so my time may not
be my own over the next few weeks.
Congratulations!

Pole position: Vet

P1: Vet
P2: Rai
P3: Bot
Signature
Ar
2018-05-11 00:05:13 UTC
On 30/04/18 08:52, Mark wrote:

Pole position: Lewis Hamilton

P1: Sebastian Vettel
P2: Lewis Hamilton
P3: Max Verstappen
mairsz
2018-05-11 07:17:46 UTC
Pole Position: Ham

P1:Ham
P2:Vet
P3:Rai

regards
mairsz

---
Phil Carmody
2018-05-31 07:00:26 UTC
Post by Mark
Apologies if service is a little erratic the next couple of races, but I
have a good excuse. I get married on the 12th May, so my time may not
be my own over the next few weeks.
Congrats, Mark! I hope you went all podium with the champagne on the happy day!

Phil
--
In order for there to be rights, there must be wrongs - if you want to
get rid of wrongs, which great leaders do, you *must* get rid of rights.
Mark
2018-06-01 08:40:15 UTC
Post by Phil Carmody
Post by Mark
Apologies if service is a little erratic the next couple of races,
but I have a good excuse. I get married on the 12th May, so my time
may not be my own over the next few weeks.
Congrats, Mark! I hope you went all podium with the champagne on the happy day!
It went very well, thank you...but I'm not stupid or rich enough to
waste champagne! ;-)
Edmund
2018-06-01 11:41:50 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by Phil Carmody
Post by Mark
Apologies if service is a little erratic the next couple of races,
but I have a good excuse. I get married on the 12th May, so my time
may not be my own over the next few weeks.
Congrats, Mark! I hope you went all podium with the champagne on the happy day!
It went very well, thank you...but I'm not stupid or rich enough to
waste champagne! ;-)
A little late but well meant, congrats man!