The runaway returns
2018-03-19 13:01:23 UTC
Sky are scraping the barrel. They've got Nico Rosberg talking bollocks
at several races this year. Be prepared to hear for the Nth time "How I
beat Lewis Hamilton...."

On Sunday, the Grid Kids make their debut. Texarsegate will be wanking
away through the pre-race waffle, if he can get it up.
M2T
2018-03-19 19:37:54 UTC
That didn't take long

YAWN
t***@gmail.com
2018-03-19 21:29:30 UTC

Yet has consumed your pathetic existence.
M2T
2018-03-19 21:45:26 UTC
On 19/03/2018 21:29, ***@gmail.com wrote:
> On Monday, March 19, 2018 at 1:37:56 PM UTC-6, M2T wrote:
>
>> YAWN
>
> Yet has consumed your pathetic existence.

That heavy duty, strawberry flavoured, arse grease arrived ready for the
weekend?
~misfit~
2018-03-19 23:57:15 UTC
Once upon a time on usenet M2T wrote:
> That didn't take long
>
>> http://www.skysports.com/f1/news/12433/11296991/f1-2018-nico-rosberg-explains-how-to-beat-lewis-hamilton
>
> F1 2018: Nico Rosberg explains how to beat Lewis Hamilton
>
> YAWN

I actually admire Rosberg. He entered a disipline which he didn't love and
wasn't really great at and became the world champion - by application of wit
and will alone. He started something and saw it through as far as it would
go.

I always said that I thought he wasn't a 'natural' or true racer[*] and he
proved me right by retiring as soon as he achieved his chilhood goal. That
took a mega-tonne of grit and determination and was a feat that is unmatched
anywhere else, by anyone else (TTBOMK).

[*] True racers will race every chance they get. Back in the day, before
teams stopped the pactice GP drivers would race most every weekend,
sometimes every day of each weekend. They'd find a seat somewhere whether it
was at Le Mans, CANAM or just racing a Cortina or Hillman Imp around a
backwater track. Nando is a true racer, he's not been getting the
satisfaction he craves from F1 so has had his contract re-written to allow
him to race elsewhere between Grands Prix. Kimi is a true racer, he came out
of 'retirement' back to F1 (and in the meantime raced everything he could
including boats).

Almost everyone starting in this weekends GP is a true racer (perhaps with
the exception of Stroll, another person chasing a childhood / inherited
dream). Rosberg wasn't and isn't a true racer. A true racer wouldn't have
given up a seat in the dominant team in F1 to retire so young. Sure he's a
family man but so are others on the grid, most of whom wouldn't miss a race
to be there for their partner at the birth of their child.

What Rosberg *is* is the most determined man I know of. I wish I had a half
of his drive. I didn't admire him as a racer but I admire him as a man. (He
should just keep away from F1 altogether now IMO simply because he *isn't* a
racer [and he's a smug bastard], though I know how hard it can be to break a
longtime habit that took over your life.)

2018-03-20 01:01:04 UTC
On 19/03/2018 23:57, ~misfit~ wrote:
> Once upon a time on usenet M2T wrote:
>> That didn't take long
>>
>>> http://www.skysports.com/f1/news/12433/11296991/f1-2018-nico-rosberg-explains-how-to-beat-lewis-hamilton
>>
>> F1 2018: Nico Rosberg explains how to beat Lewis Hamilton
>>
>> YAWN
>
> I actually admire Rosberg. He entered a disipline which he didn't love and
> wasn't really great at and became the world champion - by application of wit
> and will alone. He started something and saw it through as far as it would
> go.
>
> I always said that I thought he wasn't a 'natural' or true racer[*] and he
> proved me right by retiring as soon as he achieved his chilhood goal. That
> took a mega-tonne of grit and determination and was a feat that is unmatched
> anywhere else, by anyone else (TTBOMK).

Rosberg had many opportunies to stop racing, but we know now, all the
other options he claimed to have had, never existed. So he's returned or
never left, to commentate and be Kubica's manager.

Another son of a WDC took up racing, didn't like it and retired. That
really took courage.

> [*] True racers will race every chance they get. Back in the day, before
> teams stopped the pactice GP drivers would race most every weekend,
> sometimes every day of each weekend. They'd find a seat somewhere whether it
> was at Le Mans, CANAM or just racing a Cortina or Hillman Imp around a
> backwater track. Nando is a true racer, he's not been getting the
> satisfaction he craves from F1 so has had his contract re-written to allow
> him to race elsewhere between Grands Prix. Kimi is a true racer, he came out
> of 'retirement' back to F1 (and in the meantime raced everything he could
> including boats).
>
> Almost everyone starting in this weekends GP is a true racer (perhaps with
> the exception of Stroll, another person chasing a childhood / inherited
> dream). Rosberg wasn't and isn't a true racer. A true racer wouldn't have
> given up a seat in the dominant team in F1 to retire so young. Sure he's a
> family man but so are others on the grid, most of whom wouldn't miss a race
> to be there for their partner at the birth of their child.
>
> What Rosberg *is* is the most determined man I know of. I wish I had a half
> of his drive. I didn't admire him as a racer but I admire him as a man. (He
> should just keep away from F1 altogether now IMO simply because he *isn't* a
> racer [and he's a smug bastard], though I know how hard it can be to break a
> longtime habit that took over your life.)

Not only smug, but a fucking whiner. He spent half of his last race
crying on the radio to his team, begging them to get Lewis Hamilton to
move over and let him pass. That's one big fat Zero in the mind games
he continues to claim he's brilliant at.
~misfit~
2018-03-20 03:32:02 UTC
Once upon a time on usenet M2T wrote:
> On 19/03/2018 23:57, ~misfit~ wrote:
>> Once upon a time on usenet M2T wrote:
>>> That didn't take long

>>> F1 2018: Nico Rosberg explains how to beat Lewis Hamilton
>>>
>>> YAWN
>>
>> I actually admire Rosberg. He entered a disipline which he didn't
>> love and wasn't really great at and became the world champion - by
>> application of wit and will alone. He started something and saw it
>> through as far as it would go.
>>
>> I always said that I thought he wasn't a 'natural' or true racer[*]
>> and he proved me right by retiring as soon as he achieved his
>> chilhood goal. That took a mega-tonne of grit and determination and
>> was a feat that is unmatched anywhere else, by anyone else (TTBOMK).
>>

> Rosberg had many opportunies to stop racing, but we know now, all the
> other options he claimed to have had, never existed.

You must know something that I don't because I don't understand that.

> So he's returned
> or never left, to commentate and be Kubica's manager.

It's the only life he's ever known, he grew up in and around the F1 world.
Maybe he has more talent at managing than he has driving? He certainly won't
be under anywhere near the same pressure he was when he was driving so migth
enjoy himself more.

> Another son of a WDC took up racing, didn't like it and retired. That
> really took courage.

To drop out? By that metric there are millions of courageous people in the
world. What I find impressive is to stick with something that you not only
don't like much but also aren't a natural at - and become world champion. I
certainly don't have that level of fortitude.

>> [*] True racers will race every chance they get. Back in the day,
>> before teams stopped the pactice GP drivers would race most every
>> weekend, sometimes every day of each weekend. They'd find a seat
>> somewhere whether it was at Le Mans, CANAM or just racing a Cortina
>> or Hillman Imp around a backwater track. Nando is a true racer, he's
>> not been getting the satisfaction he craves from F1 so has had his
>> contract re-written to allow him to race elsewhere between Grands
>> Prix. Kimi is a true racer, he came out of 'retirement' back to F1
>> (and in the meantime raced everything he could including boats).
>>
>> Almost everyone starting in this weekends GP is a true racer
>> (perhaps with the exception of Stroll, another person chasing a
>> childhood / inherited dream). Rosberg wasn't and isn't a true racer.
>> A true racer wouldn't have given up a seat in the dominant team in
>> F1 to retire so young. Sure he's a family man but so are others on
>> the grid, most of whom wouldn't miss a race to be there for their
>> partner at the birth of their child. What Rosberg *is* is the most
>> determined man I know of. I wish I had
>> a half of his drive. I didn't admire him as a racer but I admire him
>> as a man. (He should just keep away from F1 altogether now IMO
>> simply because he *isn't* a racer [and he's a smug bastard], though
>> I know how hard it can be to break a longtime habit that took over
>> your life.)
>
> Not only smug, but a fucking whiner.

I don't disagree. (It's possible to admire somebody but not like them.
Personally I think Sky made a mistake hiring Rosberg as a commentator and
that they haven't read their target audience very well. I guess being a WDC
is enough to get you work...)

> He spent half of his last race
> crying on the radio to his team, begging them to get Lewis Hamilton to
> move over and let him pass.

Hamilton couldn't hear that in real time though and if it had worked it
would have helped Rosberg towards his target a lot. Actually it's not bad on
the mind games front - when Hamilton heard it after the race it would
reinforce any insecurity over Rosbergs entitlement. Maybe... LOL.

> That's one big fat Zero in the mind games
> he continues to claim he's brilliant at.

He's not brilliant at 'mind games' but he did use psychology to augment his
driving - IMO he wouldn't have beaten Hamilton without the 'mind games'.
When you don't have the talent of the person you're trying to beat you have
to use everything at your disposal (if you're that type of person..).

2018-03-20 04:02:13 UTC

This from a F1, tv coverage, pirater.
M2T
2018-03-20 17:06:42 UTC

This from a bum bandit !
m***@gmail.com
2018-03-20 06:13:36 UTC
On Tuesday, 20 March 2018 05:32:08 UTC+2, ~misfit~ wrote:
> Once upon a time on usenet M2T wrote:

> > Not only smug, but a fucking whiner.
>
> I don't disagree. (It's possible to admire somebody but not like them.
> Personally I think Sky made a mistake hiring Rosberg as a commentator and
> that they haven't read their target audience very well. I guess being a WDC
> is enough to get you work...)

What's their target audience? SKY have a high quality product that is not confined to the UK. They sell it on to other stations who get the FOM picture but don't have their own commentary team.

Also it seems that they will be providing the English language commentary for F1's streaming product. They are not talking only to anoraks in the UK.
M2T
2018-03-20 17:01:45 UTC
On 20/03/2018 03:32, ~misfit~ wrote:
> Once upon a time on usenet M2T wrote:

>>> I actually admire Rosberg. He entered a disipline which he didn't
>>> love and wasn't really great at and became the world champion - by
>>> application of wit and will alone. He started something and saw it
>>> through as far as it would go.
>>>
>>> I always said that I thought he wasn't a 'natural' or true racer[*]
>>> and he proved me right by retiring as soon as he achieved his
>>> chilhood goal. That took a mega-tonne of grit and determination and
>>> was a feat that is unmatched anywhere else, by anyone else (TTBOMK).
>>>

>> Rosberg had many opportunies to stop racing, but we know now, all the
>> other options he claimed to have had, never existed.
>
> You must know something that I don't because I don't understand that.

Nico Rosberg, the cleverest driver to race in F1. IQ greater than
Einstein. Offered the opportunity to go to Uni and become the world's
greatest engineer. How do we know that? 'Cos he told everyone.

Instead he opened an ice cream parlour in Spain. For a week or so.

>> So he's returned
>> or never left, to commentate and be Kubica's manager.
>
> It's the only life he's ever known, he grew up in and around the F1 world.
> Maybe he has more talent at managing than he has driving? He certainly won't
> be under anywhere near the same pressure he was when he was driving so migth
> enjoy himself more.
>
>> Another son of a WDC took up racing, didn't like it and retired. That
>> really took courage.
>
> To drop out? By that metric there are millions of courageous people in the
> world. What I find impressive is to stick with something that you not only
> don't like much but also aren't a natural at - and become world champion. I
> certainly don't have that level of fortitude.
>
>>> [*] True racers will race every chance they get. Back in the day,
>>> before teams stopped the pactice GP drivers would race most every
>>> weekend, sometimes every day of each weekend. They'd find a seat
>>> somewhere whether it was at Le Mans, CANAM or just racing a Cortina
>>> or Hillman Imp around a backwater track. Nando is a true racer, he's
>>> not been getting the satisfaction he craves from F1 so has had his
>>> contract re-written to allow him to race elsewhere between Grands
>>> Prix. Kimi is a true racer, he came out of 'retirement' back to F1
>>> (and in the meantime raced everything he could including boats).
>>>
>>> Almost everyone starting in this weekends GP is a true racer
>>> (perhaps with the exception of Stroll, another person chasing a
>>> childhood / inherited dream). Rosberg wasn't and isn't a true racer.
>>> A true racer wouldn't have given up a seat in the dominant team in
>>> F1 to retire so young. Sure he's a family man but so are others on
>>> the grid, most of whom wouldn't miss a race to be there for their
>>> partner at the birth of their child. What Rosberg *is* is the most
>>> determined man I know of. I wish I had
>>> a half of his drive. I didn't admire him as a racer but I admire him
>>> as a man. (He should just keep away from F1 altogether now IMO
>>> simply because he *isn't* a racer [and he's a smug bastard], though
>>> I know how hard it can be to break a longtime habit that took over
>>> your life.)
>>
>> Not only smug, but a fucking whiner.
>
> I don't disagree. (It's possible to admire somebody but not like them.
> Personally I think Sky made a mistake hiring Rosberg as a commentator and
> that they haven't read their target audience very well. I guess being a WDC
> is enough to get you work...)
>
>> He spent half of his last race
>> crying on the radio to his team, begging them to get Lewis Hamilton to
>> move over and let him pass.
>
> Hamilton couldn't hear that in real time though and if it had worked it
> would have helped Rosberg towards his target a lot. Actually it's not bad on
> the mind games front - when Hamilton heard it after the race it would
> reinforce any insecurity over Rosbergs entitlement. Maybe... LOL.

Rosberg's whining was repeated by Tonto and Lowe over the radio to
Lewis. Please let him pass, he promises to give the place back on the
last lap.

>> That's one big fat Zero in the mind games
>> he continues to claim he's brilliant at.
>
> He's not brilliant at 'mind games' but he did use psychology to augment his
> driving - IMO he wouldn't have beaten Hamilton without the 'mind games'.
> When you don't have the talent of the person you're trying to beat you have
> to use everything at your disposal (if you're that type of person..).

He wouldn't have beaten Hamilton without the engine failure that LH
suffered when he was leading a race. The engine was brand new.
~misfit~
2018-03-21 02:15:54 UTC
Once upon a time on usenet M2T wrote:
> On 20/03/2018 03:32, ~misfit~ wrote:

>>> Rosberg had many opportunies to stop racing, but we know now, all
>>> the other options he claimed to have had, never existed.
>>
>> You must know something that I don't because I don't understand that.
>

> Nico Rosberg, the cleverest driver to race in F1. IQ greater than
> Einstein. Offered the opportunity to go to Uni and become the world's
> greatest engineer. How do we know that? 'Cos he told everyone.
>
> Instead he opened an ice cream parlour in Spain. For a week or so.

Oh OK. I generally don't bother with that sort of 'news'.

>>> So he's returned
>>> or never left, to commentate and be Kubica's manager.
>>
>> It's the only life he's ever known, he grew up in and around the F1
>> world. Maybe he has more talent at managing than he has driving? He
>> certainly won't be under anywhere near the same pressure he was when
>> he was driving so migth enjoy himself more.
>>
>>> Another son of a WDC took up racing, didn't like it and retired. That
>>> really took courage.
>>
>> To drop out? By that metric there are millions of courageous people
>> in the world. What I find impressive is to stick with something that
>> you not only don't like much but also aren't a natural at - and
>> become world champion. I certainly don't have that level of
>> fortitude.
>>>
>>> Not only smug, but a fucking whiner.
>>
>> I don't disagree. (It's possible to admire somebody but not like
>> them. Personally I think Sky made a mistake hiring Rosberg as a
>> commentator and that they haven't read their target audience very
>> well. I guess being a WDC is enough to get you work...)
>>
>>> He spent half of his last race
>>> crying on the radio to his team, begging them to get Lewis Hamilton
>>> to move over and let him pass.
>>
>> Hamilton couldn't hear that in real time though and if it had worked
>> it would have helped Rosberg towards his target a lot. Actually it's
>> not bad on the mind games front - when Hamilton heard it after the
>> race it would reinforce any insecurity over Rosbergs entitlement.
>> Maybe... LOL.
>

> Rosberg's whining was repeated by Tonto and Lowe over the radio to
> Lewis. Please let him pass, he promises to give the place back on the
> last lap.

Oh you mean *that* whining incident. (there were quite a few of them..)

>>> That's one big fat Zero in the mind games
>>> he continues to claim he's brilliant at.
>>
>> He's not brilliant at 'mind games' but he did use psychology to
>> augment his driving - IMO he wouldn't have beaten Hamilton without
>> the 'mind games'. When you don't have the talent of the person
>> you're trying to beat you have to use everything at your disposal
>> (if you're that type of person..).
>
> He wouldn't have beaten Hamilton without the engine failure that LH
> suffered when he was leading a race. The engine was brand new.

Shit happens - I don't think Mercedes deliberately scuppered Hamilton (other
than the musical chairs mechanics thing - knowing that Hamilton values
interpersonal relationships and works best when he knows the people he's
working with well).

2018-03-21 02:20:18 UTC

You piece of shit, asshole.
bra
2018-03-20 18:02:57 UTC

+1 again
t***@gmail.com
2018-03-20 18:10:38 UTC

You're an idiot again.
m***@gmail.com
2018-03-20 06:27:44 UTC
On Tuesday, 20 March 2018 03:01:06 UTC+2, M2T wrote:
> On 19/03/2018 23:57, ~misfit~ wrote:
> > Once upon a time on usenet M2T wrote:
> >> That didn't take long

> >> F1 2018: Nico Rosberg explains how to beat Lewis Hamilton
> >>
> >> YAWN
> >
> > I actually admire Rosberg. He entered a disipline which he didn't love and
> > wasn't really great at and became the world champion - by application of wit
> > and will alone. He started something and saw it through as far as it would
> > go.
> >
> > I always said that I thought he wasn't a 'natural' or true racer[*] and he
> > proved me right by retiring as soon as he achieved his chilhood goal. That
> > took a mega-tonne of grit and determination and was a feat that is unmatched
> > anywhere else, by anyone else (TTBOMK).
> >

> Rosberg had many opportunies to stop racing, but we know now, all the
> other options he claimed to have had, never existed. So he's returned or
> never left, to commentate and be Kubica's manager.

What opportunities were those? Other than the one that all drivers have - which is to just stop. Or to wait until nobody wants to sign them anymore.

It's not a great deal of fun to watch somebody fading away. Nelson Piquet being a good example. A three times WDC who ended up not being worth the money to sign.

> Another son of a WDC took up racing, didn't like it and retired. That
> really took courage.

Those aren't very similar cases. Hill's market value was going down. He'd had only a couple of convincing races in the Arrows in '97, then in his last season his teammate won races and had an outside shot at the WDC whilst Hill was picking up minor points on a good day.

Rosberg is quite an interesting case. He had beaten one of the very best active drivers whilst driving for the same team. This is like Irvine or Barrichello beating Schumacher, or Berger beating Senna.

It took a massive effort from him, and it took some honesty from him to know that he wasn't going to be able to do that two years running.

I think the nearest comparison is Jackie Stewart who decided early on that '73 was going to be his last season, irrespective of what happened in the championship. As it happened he ended up with his third championship, but he can't have known that would happen when he made the decision.
M2T
2018-03-20 17:05:48 UTC
On 20/03/2018 06:27, ***@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, 20 March 2018 03:01:06 UTC+2, M2T wrote:

>>> I actually admire Rosberg. He entered a disipline which he didn't love and
>>> wasn't really great at and became the world champion - by application of wit
>>> and will alone. He started something and saw it through as far as it would
>>> go.
>>>
>>> I always said that I thought he wasn't a 'natural' or true racer[*] and he
>>> proved me right by retiring as soon as he achieved his chilhood goal. That
>>> took a mega-tonne of grit and determination and was a feat that is unmatched
>>> anywhere else, by anyone else (TTBOMK).
>>>

>> Rosberg had many opportunies to stop racing, but we know now, all the
>> other options he claimed to have had, never existed. So he's returned or
>> never left, to commentate and be Kubica's manager.
>
> What opportunities were those? Other than the one that all drivers have - which is to just stop. Or to wait until nobody wants to sign them anymore.
>
> It's not a great deal of fun to watch somebody fading away. Nelson Piquet being a good example. A three times WDC who ended up not being worth the money to sign.
>

>> Another son of a WDC took up racing, didn't like it and retired. That
>> really took courage.
>
> Those aren't very similar cases. Hill's market value was going down. He'd had only a couple of convincing races in the Arrows in '97, then in his last season his teammate won races and had an outside shot at the WDC whilst Hill was picking up minor points on a good day.

I wasn't writing about Damon Hill.

> Rosberg is quite an interesting case. He had beaten one of the very best active drivers whilst driving for the same team. This is like Irvine or Barrichello beating Schumacher, or Berger beating Senna.

WTF are you on about, both Barrichello and Irvine were not allowed to
beat MS. No such orders have been given at Mercedes.

m***@gmail.com
2018-03-20 20:15:27 UTC
On Tuesday, 20 March 2018 19:05:49 UTC+2, M2T wrote:
> On 20/03/2018 06:27, ***@gmail.com wrote:

> >> Rosberg had many opportunies to stop racing, but we know now, all the
> >> other options he claimed to have had, never existed. So he's returned or
> >> never left, to commentate and be Kubica's manager.
> >
> > What opportunities were those? Other than the one that all drivers have - which is to just stop. Or to wait until nobody wants to sign them anymore.
> >
> > It's not a great deal of fun to watch somebody fading away. Nelson Piquet being a good example. A three times WDC who ended up not being worth the money to sign.
> >

> >> Another son of a WDC took up racing, didn't like it and retired. That
> >> really took courage.
> >
> > Those aren't very similar cases. Hill's market value was going down. He'd had only a couple of convincing races in the Arrows in '97, then in his last season his teammate won races and had an outside shot at the WDC whilst Hill was picking up minor points on a good day.
>

> I wasn't writing about Damon Hill.
>

> > Rosberg is quite an interesting case. He had beaten one of the very best active drivers whilst driving for the same team. This is like Irvine or Barrichello beating Schumacher, or Berger beating Senna.
>

> WTF are you on about, both Barrichello and Irvine were not allowed to
> beat MS. No such orders have been given at Mercedes.

Well, I was trying to say that Hamilton is the top driver of his time. But YMMV.

Anyway, it occurs to me that your attitude is quite dotty. That being the case, I should apologise for wasting both our time. But more my time than yours.

t***@gmail.com
2018-03-21 02:13:58 UTC

You fucking cunt
bra
2018-03-20 01:16:58 UTC

+1
t***@gmail.com
2018-03-20 01:53:12 UTC

You're an idiot.
Alister
2018-03-20 10:21:23 UTC
On Mon, 19 Mar 2018 13:01:23 +0000, M2T wrote:

> Sky are scraping the barrel. They've got Nico Rosberg talking bollocks
> at several races this year. Be prepared to hear for the Nth time "How I
> beat Lewis Hamilton...."
>
> On Sunday, the Grid Kids make their debut. Texarsegate will be wanking
> away through the pre-race waffle, if he can get it up.

Beating Ham is easy.
get a faster car, out qualify him & don't let him catch up to pass.
Easier said than done though ;-)

--
There's nothing in the middle of the road but yellow stripes and dead
armadillos.
-- Jim Hightower, Texas Agricultural Commissioner
M2T
2018-03-20 16:55:57 UTC
On 20/03/2018 10:21, Alister wrote:
> On Mon, 19 Mar 2018 13:01:23 +0000, M2T wrote:
>
>> Sky are scraping the barrel. They've got Nico Rosberg talking bollocks
>> at several races this year. Be prepared to hear for the Nth time "How I
>> beat Lewis Hamilton...."
>>
>> On Sunday, the Grid Kids make their debut. Texarsegate will be wanking
>> away through the pre-race waffle, if he can get it up.
>
> Beating Ham is easy.
> get a faster car, out qualify him & don't let him catch up to pass.
> Easier said than done though ;-)

Better still, whine like fuck, get his mechanics changed, hope to fuck
they make a bollocks of keeping the brand new engine working. 25 points
down the shitter. Job done, claim you've out psyched him.
Alister
2018-03-20 19:39:15 UTC
On Tue, 20 Mar 2018 16:55:57 +0000, M2T wrote:

> On 20/03/2018 10:21, Alister wrote:
>> On Mon, 19 Mar 2018 13:01:23 +0000, M2T wrote:
>>
>>> Sky are scraping the barrel. They've got Nico Rosberg talking
>>> bollocks at several races this year. Be prepared to hear for the Nth
>>> time "How I beat Lewis Hamilton...."
>>>
>>> On Sunday, the Grid Kids make their debut. Texarsegate will be
>>> wanking away through the pre-race waffle, if he can get it up.
>>
>> Beating Ham is easy.
>> get a faster car, out qualify him & don't let him catch up to pass.
>> Easier said than done though ;-)
>>

> Better still, whine like fuck, get his mechanics changed, hope to fuck
> they make a bollocks of keeping the brand new engine working. 25 points
> down the shitter. Job done, claim you've out psyched him.

I think you may have mistaken my humour for something more serious.

I couldn't possibly fail to disagree with you less.
Ar
2018-03-25 07:36:45 UTC
On 19/03/18 13:01, M2T wrote:
> Sky are scraping the barrel.  They've got Nico Rosberg talking bollocks
> at several races this year.
Nico Rosberg was on all of today's race coverage on RTL (Germany).