Kimi - is it time for specs?
2018-03-23 17:04:36 UTC
Or maybe time to retire:

“Raikkonen was found to have 'clearly impeded' Bottas, but it was
determined that it was not 'unnecessary impeding' which means Raikkonen
avoids a penalty.

Raikkonen put the incident down to not seeing Bottas.

‘I didn't see him. I kind of knew there was someone but I couldn't see him
at all’, he said.”
Halo problems?
Edmund
2018-03-23 17:12:52 UTC
“Raikkonen was found to have 'clearly impeded' Bottas, but it was
determined that it was not 'unnecessary impeding' which means Raikkonen
avoids a penalty.
Raikkonen put the incident down to not seeing Bottas.
‘I didn't see him. I kind of knew there was someone but I couldn't see him
at all’, he said.”
Halo problems?
Maybe but he shouldn´t be om the race line cruising at 50km/h.

Maybe Bottas should have noted that. More halo problems?
Bigbird