A young Enzo Ferrari looked like Arsenal player Mesut Ozil
Add Reply
m***@yahoo.co.uk
2017-09-08 21:12:32 UTC
A young Enzo Ferrari looked like the Arsenal player Mesut Ozil

Look;

Enzo in his youth - Loading Image...

Mesut in his Arsenal kit - Loading Image...

(I thought nobody else looked like Mesut Ozil - wrong)
bra
2017-09-08 21:34:50 UTC
Post by m***@yahoo.co.uk
A young Enzo Ferrari looked like the Arsenal player Mesut Ozil
Look;
Enzo in his youth - https://thejudge13.files.wordpress.com/2016/08/young-enzo.png
Mesut in his Arsenal kit - http://i1.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article2252285.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/Mesut-Ozil.png
(I thought nobody else looked like Mesut Ozil - wrong)
Close-ish, but no cigar yet.
t***@gmail.com
Gay. Both of you.
bra
2017-09-08 23:17:22 UTC
Post by m***@yahoo.co.uk
A young Enzo Ferrari looked like the Arsenal player Mesut Ozil
I just found this Goodyear commercial that I loved when it first aired.
Mister Ferrari looks like an old "capo" who expects to be obeyed.

~misfit~
2017-09-09 06:43:23 UTC
Post by m***@yahoo.co.uk
A young Enzo Ferrari looked like the Arsenal player Mesut Ozil
Look;
Enzo in his youth -
https://thejudge13.files.wordpress.com/2016/08/young-enzo.png
Mesut in his Arsenal kit -
http://i1.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article2252285.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/Mesut-Ozil.png
(I thought nobody else looked like Mesut Ozil - wrong)
Thanks for sharing your intense interest in the appearance of other men.

2017-09-09 19:24:00 UTC
Thanks for sharing your intense interest in the appearance of other men.
Intense as yours?
Bigbird
2017-09-10 09:31:19 UTC
Post by t***@gmail.com
Post by ~misfit~
Thanks for sharing your intense interest in the appearance of other men.
Intense as yours?
Intense is where you do your best gay sex.

Dyb, dyb, dyb.