Off-topic: model makers feast your eyes
2018-03-24 17:24:31 UTC
Watching these two video clips of miniature engines, it suddenly and sadly occurs to me that perhaps with modern CADCAM and CNC, these gem-like handmade masterpieces could be made quickly and in numbers? Or am I wrong?

Regardless, these model engine builders remain heroes.

Alan Baker
2018-03-25 01:56:11 UTC
Watching these two video clips of miniature engines, it suddenly and sadly occurs to me that perhaps with modern CADCAM and CNC, these gem-like handmade masterpieces could be made quickly and in numbers? Or am I wrong?
Regardless, these model engine builders remain heroes.
http://youtu.be/XdQkt_Mtpd8
http://youtu.be/ZVuKp5M3de8
This guy wins:

Hands down, every time.

Ferrari should give this guy a car for free.
News
2018-03-25 03:02:23 UTC
http://youtu.be/SeUMDY01uUA
Hands down, every time.
Ferrari should give this guy a car for free.
Guy needs a hobby...