Anatomy of a Punk
Heron
2018-06-07 16:21:06 UTC
Doesn't think crashing into others is a critical
problem, and physically threatens anyone with the
audacity to criticize him.

Verstappen "really tired" of calls to change approach
https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/verstappen-tired-crash-questions-headbutt-1044991/
FB
2018-06-07 21:06:05 UTC
"Heron" <***@ipanywhere.com> wrote
> Doesn't think crashing into others is a critical
> problem, and physically threatens anyone with the
> audacity to criticize him.
>
> Verstappen "really tired" of calls to change approach
> https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/verstappen-tired-crash-questions-headbutt-1044991/

call to change approach = hey asshole, stop crashing into other drivers,
walls, etc!

FB
~misfit~
2018-06-08 00:12:55 UTC
Once upon a time on usenet Heron wrote:
> Doesn't think crashing into others is a critical
> problem, and physically threatens anyone with the
> audacity to criticize him.
>
> Verstappen "really tired" of calls to change approach
> https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/verstappen-tired-crash-questions-headbutt-1044991/

That's taken from the transcript of the drivers conference in Canada. I
watched it and Max was in full attack mode - eyes darting around the room at
the various journos as if daring them to ask him another question. As if
that wasn't enough he threatened to "headbutt someone" if asked a few more
questions about 'the past'.

The last question he was asked was how much would he like to win at Canada
and draw a line under what's gone before. He said "I like to win every
single grand prix (which is obvious - he doesn't seem to care about
collecting points).

Earlier he was asked if he knew why he'd had more crashes this year and he
said that he hasn't - that only 2 were his fault and in 2016 he crashed 3
times at Monaco! Hardly a yeardstick by which to measure an adequate
performance.

2018-06-08 00:48:05 UTC
On 8/06/2018 12:12 PM, ~misfit~ wrote:
> Once upon a time on usenet Heron wrote:
>> Doesn't think crashing into others is a critical
>> problem, and physically threatens anyone with the
>> audacity to criticize him.
>>
>> Verstappen "really tired" of calls to change approach
>> https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/verstappen-tired-crash-questions-headbutt-1044991/
>
> That's taken from the transcript of the drivers conference in Canada. I
> watched it and Max was in full attack mode - eyes darting around the room at
> the various journos as if daring them to ask him another question. As if
> that wasn't enough he threatened to "headbutt someone" if asked a few more
> questions about 'the past'.

Did he look like he was speaking figuratively ? Or just a nasty little
twerp ?

Even Seb doesn't say things like that. Equivalent automotive actions a
slightly different case though ....

2018-06-08 01:24:41 UTC

Even? Grow up.
~misfit~
2018-06-08 04:30:35 UTC
Once upon a time on usenet geoff wrote:
> On 8/06/2018 12:12 PM, ~misfit~ wrote:
>> Once upon a time on usenet Heron wrote:
>>> Doesn't think crashing into others is a critical
>>> problem, and physically threatens anyone with the
>>> audacity to criticize him.
>>>
>>> Verstappen "really tired" of calls to change approach
>>> https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/verstappen-tired-crash-questions-headbutt-1044991/
>>
>> That's taken from the transcript of the drivers conference in
>> Canada. I watched it and Max was in full attack mode - eyes darting
>> around the room at the various journos as if daring them to ask him
>> another question. As if that wasn't enough he threatened to
>> "headbutt someone" if asked a few more questions about 'the past'.
>
> Did he look like he was speaking figuratively ? Or just a nasty little
> twerp ?

The latter. (I've never heard anyone say they'd headbutt a person
figuratively.)

> Even Seb doesn't say things like that. Equivalent automotive actions a
> slightly different case though ....

Heh, yep.

2018-06-08 08:08:22 UTC
~misfit~ <***@gmail.com> wrote:
> Once upon a time on usenet geoff wrote:

>> Did he look like he was speaking figuratively ? Or just a nasty little
>> twerp ?
>
> The latter. (I've never heard anyone say they'd headbutt a person
> figuratively.)

:-) His genes are certainly against him:

http://autoweek.com/article/formula-one/f1-veteran-jos-verstappen-arrested-after-nightclub-brawl.

2018-06-09 01:13:50 UTC
Once upon a time on usenet Sir Tim wrote:
> ~misfit~ <***@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Once upon a time on usenet geoff wrote:
>
>>> Did he look like he was speaking figuratively ? Or just a nasty
>>> little twerp ?
>>
>> The latter. (I've never heard anyone say they'd headbutt a person
>> figuratively.)
>
> :-) His genes are certainly against him:
>
> http://autoweek.com/article/formula-one/f1-veteran-jos-verstappen-arrested-after-nightclub-brawl.

Not just genes but also parental example. I see that Jos claimed he was a
victim - yeah right! Also in that article;

"Verstappen, who last year was involved in an altercation with his own
father..."

2018-06-09 01:18:23 UTC
On Friday, June 8, 2018 at 7:13:55 PM UTC-6, ~misfit~ wrote:

> "Verstappen, who last year was involved in an altercation with his own
> father..."

Yes, because you are a pillar of society,
pirating F1 tv coverage. Fucking hypocrite.
t***@gmail.com
2018-06-09 01:24:09 UTC
On Friday, June 8, 2018 at 7:13:55 PM UTC-6, ~misfit~ wrote:

> "Verstappen, who last year was involved in an altercation with his own
> father..."

Your father should have gotten in altercations with you.
He might not have ended up with a loser son.
~misfit~
2018-06-09 11:19:02 UTC
Once upon a time on usenet ~misfit~ wrote:
> Once upon a time on usenet Sir Tim wrote:
>> ~misfit~ <***@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> The latter. (I've never heard anyone say they'd headbutt a person
>>> figuratively.)
>>
>> :-) His genes are certainly against him:
>>
>> http://autoweek.com/article/formula-one/f1-veteran-jos-verstappen-arrested-after-nightclub-brawl.
>
> Not just genes but also parental example. I see that Jos claimed he
> was a victim - yeah right! Also in that article;
>
> "Verstappen, who last year was involved in an altercation with his own
> father..."

Actually I guess we should be grateful that Max didn't threaten to swaffelen
the next reporter who asked him. I'm sure that's what Big Jos would have
done.

2018-06-09 16:22:50 UTC
On Saturday, June 9, 2018 at 5:19:07 AM UTC-6, ~misfit~ wrote:

> Actually I guess we should be grateful that Max didn't threaten to swaffelen
> the next reporter who asked him. I'm sure that's what Big Jos would have
> done.

Keep your sick and twisted
homosexual fantasies to yourself.
Sir Tim
2018-06-08 07:54:17 UTC
~misfit~ <***@gmail.com> wrote:

> The last question he was asked was how much would he like to win at Canada
> and draw a line under what's gone before. He said "I like to win every
> single grand prix (which is obvious - he doesn't seem to care about
> collecting points).

I can recall another driver for whom second place was always “the best of
the losers”. He too was deeply unpopular but is now regarded as one of the
greats. Perhaps we should remember that before joining the lynch mob.

Yuhler Speertraeger
2018-06-08 22:02:40 UTC
On article <pfbm1t$1812$***@gioia.aioe.org>, Heron wrote:

> Doesn't think crashing into others is a critical
> problem, and physically threatens anyone with the
> audacity to criticize him.
>
> Verstappen "really tired" of calls to change approach
> https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/verstappen-tired-crash-questions-headbutt-1044991/

He makes me remember of early Senna. He (Senna) was heavily
criticized by other pilots after a car crash in Hockenhein straight.

Methinks it's a matter of time to Max realize he's the greatest
victim of his aggressiveness. He must connect his brains to the rest
of the body. A car race is not the same as a race simulator.

--
Best,
Yuhler

On Friday, June 8, 2018 at 4:02:44 PM UTC-6, Yuhler Speertraeger wrote:

> Methinks

Methinks? Get fucked assfucker.