Anatomy of a Punk
Heron
2018-06-07 16:21:06 UTC
Doesn't think crashing into others is a critical
problem, and physically threatens anyone with the
audacity to criticize him.

Verstappen "really tired" of calls to change approach
https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/verstappen-tired-crash-questions-headbutt-1044991/
FB
2018-06-07 21:06:05 UTC
Post by Heron
Doesn't think crashing into others is a critical
problem, and physically threatens anyone with the
audacity to criticize him.
Verstappen "really tired" of calls to change approach
https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/verstappen-tired-crash-questions-headbutt-1044991/
call to change approach = hey asshole, stop crashing into other drivers,
walls, etc!

FB
~misfit~
2018-06-08 00:12:55 UTC
Post by Heron
Doesn't think crashing into others is a critical
problem, and physically threatens anyone with the
audacity to criticize him.
Verstappen "really tired" of calls to change approach
https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/verstappen-tired-crash-questions-headbutt-1044991/
That's taken from the transcript of the drivers conference in Canada. I
watched it and Max was in full attack mode - eyes darting around the room at
the various journos as if daring them to ask him another question. As if
that wasn't enough he threatened to "headbutt someone" if asked a few more
questions about 'the past'.

The last question he was asked was how much would he like to win at Canada
and draw a line under what's gone before. He said "I like to win every
single grand prix (which is obvious - he doesn't seem to care about
collecting points).

Earlier he was asked if he knew why he'd had more crashes this year and he
said that he hasn't - that only 2 were his fault and in 2016 he crashed 3
times at Monaco! Hardly a yeardstick by which to measure an adequate
performance.

2018-06-08 00:48:05 UTC
Post by Heron
Doesn't think crashing into others is a critical
problem, and physically threatens anyone with the
audacity to criticize him.
Verstappen "really tired" of calls to change approach
https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/verstappen-tired-crash-questions-headbutt-1044991/
That's taken from the transcript of the drivers conference in Canada. I
watched it and Max was in full attack mode - eyes darting around the room at
the various journos as if daring them to ask him another question. As if
that wasn't enough he threatened to "headbutt someone" if asked a few more
questions about 'the past'.
Did he look like he was speaking figuratively ? Or just a nasty little
twerp ?

Even Seb doesn't say things like that. Equivalent automotive actions a
slightly different case though ....

2018-06-08 01:24:41 UTC
Even Seb doesn't say things like that.
Even? Grow up.
~misfit~
2018-06-08 04:30:35 UTC
Post by Heron
Doesn't think crashing into others is a critical
problem, and physically threatens anyone with the
audacity to criticize him.
Verstappen "really tired" of calls to change approach
https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/verstappen-tired-crash-questions-headbutt-1044991/
That's taken from the transcript of the drivers conference in
Canada. I watched it and Max was in full attack mode - eyes darting
around the room at the various journos as if daring them to ask him
another question. As if that wasn't enough he threatened to
"headbutt someone" if asked a few more questions about 'the past'.
Did he look like he was speaking figuratively ? Or just a nasty little
twerp ?
The latter. (I've never heard anyone say they'd headbutt a person
figuratively.)
Post by geoff
Even Seb doesn't say things like that. Equivalent automotive actions a
slightly different case though ....
Heh, yep.

2018-06-08 08:08:22 UTC
Did he look like he was speaking figuratively ? Or just a nasty little
twerp ?
The latter. (I've never heard anyone say they'd headbutt a person
figuratively.)
:-) His genes are certainly against him:

http://autoweek.com/article/formula-one/f1-veteran-jos-verstappen-arrested-after-nightclub-brawl.
2018-06-09 01:13:50 UTC
Did he look like he was speaking figuratively ? Or just a nasty
little twerp ?
The latter. (I've never heard anyone say they'd headbutt a person
figuratively.)
http://autoweek.com/article/formula-one/f1-veteran-jos-verstappen-arrested-after-nightclub-brawl.
Not just genes but also parental example. I see that Jos claimed he was a
victim - yeah right! Also in that article;

"Verstappen, who last year was involved in an altercation with his own
father..."

2018-06-09 01:18:23 UTC
"Verstappen, who last year was involved in an altercation with his own
father..."
Yes, because you are a pillar of society,
pirating F1 tv coverage. Fucking hypocrite.
t***@gmail.com
2018-06-09 01:24:09 UTC
"Verstappen, who last year was involved in an altercation with his own
father..."
Your father should have gotten in altercations with you.
He might not have ended up with a loser son.
~misfit~
2018-06-09 11:19:02 UTC
Did he look like he was speaking figuratively ? Or just a nasty
little twerp ?
The latter. (I've never heard anyone say they'd headbutt a person
figuratively.)
http://autoweek.com/article/formula-one/f1-veteran-jos-verstappen-arrested-after-nightclub-brawl.
Not just genes but also parental example. I see that Jos claimed he
was a victim - yeah right! Also in that article;
"Verstappen, who last year was involved in an altercation with his own
father..."
Actually I guess we should be grateful that Max didn't threaten to swaffelen
the next reporter who asked him. I'm sure that's what Big Jos would have
done.

2018-06-09 16:22:50 UTC
Actually I guess we should be grateful that Max didn't threaten to swaffelen
the next reporter who asked him. I'm sure that's what Big Jos would have
done.
Keep your sick and twisted
homosexual fantasies to yourself.

Sir Tim
2018-06-08 07:54:17 UTC
The last question he was asked was how much would he like to win at Canada
and draw a line under what's gone before. He said "I like to win every
single grand prix (which is obvious - he doesn't seem to care about
collecting points).
I can recall another driver for whom second place was always “the best of
the losers”. He too was deeply unpopular but is now regarded as one of the
greats. Perhaps we should remember that before joining the lynch mob.
Yuhler Speertraeger
2018-06-08 22:02:40 UTC
Post by Heron
Doesn't think crashing into others is a critical
problem, and physically threatens anyone with the
audacity to criticize him.
Verstappen "really tired" of calls to change approach
https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/verstappen-tired-crash-questions-headbutt-1044991/
He makes me remember of early Senna. He (Senna) was heavily
criticized by other pilots after a car crash in Hockenhein straight.

Methinks it's a matter of time to Max realize he's the greatest
victim of his aggressiveness. He must connect his brains to the rest
of the body. A car race is not the same as a race simulator.
--
Best,
Yuhler

Post by Yuhler Speertraeger