European insurers: No way we’ll insure motorsports activity
2018-07-24 13:44:14 UTC
Uh ohs!

https://www.hemmings.com/blog/2018/07/24/european-insurers-no-way-well-insure-motorsports-activity/
Dan the Man
2018-07-25 16:51:28 UTC
Uh ohs!
https://www.hemmings.com/blog/2018/07/24/european-insurers-no-way-well-insure-motorsports-activity/
Sounds like a bunch of European lawyers are going to get rich(er).
The comments were interesting, with some suggesting outright bribery to make the problem go away.
M2T
2018-07-26 00:21:21 UTC
Post by Dan the Man
Post by News
Uh ohs!
https://www.hemmings.com/blog/2018/07/24/european-insurers-no-way-well-insure-motorsports-activity/
Sounds like a bunch of European lawyers are going to get rich(er).
The comments were interesting, with some suggesting outright bribery to make the problem go away.
It's a Yank mag that hasn't done its research. There are dozens of UK
companies insuring motorsport - just do a goggle search. Insurance is a
kind of betting and there are many thousands of people prepared to bet
on whether or not a driver will bend his car. If he's a bad risk, the
costs go up, as do the excesses.
t***@gmail.com
2018-07-26 00:32:34 UTC
It's a Yank mag
While you yank off your
boyfriend's diseased penis.
t***@gmail.com
2018-07-26 00:35:48 UTC
It's a Yank mag
And you have yellow, brown,
crooked, missing teeth.
Fucking gross.
t***@gmail.com
2018-07-26 00:40:12 UTC
It's a Yank mag
There is yank mags on dental hygiene.
Import them to that shithole island.
t***@gmail.com
2018-07-26 00:50:21 UTC
It's a Yank mag
There is yank mags on how the US
saved your coward ass in WW2.
Alister
2018-07-26 08:57:00 UTC
It's a Yank mag
There is yank mags on how the US saved your coward ass in WW2.
& there are factual historical documents that demonstrate the complete
opposite.
When you are in it up to your ears, keep your mouth shut.
~misfit~
2018-07-26 12:33:21 UTC
Post by Alister
Post by M2T
It's a Yank mag
There is yank mags on how the US saved your coward ass in WW2.
& there are factual historical documents that demonstrate the complete
opposite.
It's amazing how many USAians actually believe that they single-handedly won
the war for the allies when in fact they only helped a little (too late)
after Japan bombed Pearl. They just don't know any better. Trump. Need I say
more?

2018-07-26 12:48:48 UTC
Post by Alister
Post by M2T
It's a Yank mag
There is yank mags on how the US saved your coward ass in WW2.
& there are factual historical documents that demonstrate the complete
opposite.
It's amazing how many USAians actually believe that they single-handedly won
the war for the allies when in fact they only helped a little (too late)
after Japan bombed Pearl. They just don't know any better. Trump. Need I say
more?
Lend-Lease?

Direct participation?

Marshall Plan?

You're welcome.
M2T
2018-07-26 15:24:25 UTC
Post by Alister
Post by M2T
It's a Yank mag
There is yank mags on how the US saved your coward ass in WW2.
& there are factual historical documents that demonstrate the complete
opposite.
It's amazing how many USAians actually believe that they
single-handedly won
the war for the allies when in fact they only helped a little (too late)
after Japan bombed Pearl. They just don't know any better. Trump. Need I say
more?
Lend-Lease?
Direct participation?
Marshall Plan?
You're welcome.
What did you lot get in return..

For free

Radar

Nuclear weapons

The first computer

Lessons on code breaking

Jet engines
News
Define "free"
Alister
2018-07-26 17:18:20 UTC
Post by Alister
Post by M2T
It's a Yank mag
There is yank mags on how the US saved your coward ass in WW2.
& there are factual historical documents that demonstrate the complete
opposite.
It's amazing how many USAians actually believe that they
single-handedly won the war for the allies when in fact they only
helped a little (too late) after Japan bombed Pearl. They just don't
know any better. Trump. Need I say more?
Lend-Lease?
get us to do the work for you & MAKE US PAY FOR THE PRIVILAGE
Post by News
Direct participation?
Marshall Plan?
that was financial assistance after the war so no help in winning it
Post by News
You're welcome.
Fact:
Nazi Germany had already cancelled its invasion of Britain before USA
entered the war - so we had already saved our own arses.

Conjecture:
The USSR would have defeated the Germans & occupied the whole of Europe
had there not been a staging ground for the allied 'D' Day invasion
(Great Britain) therefore in fending of the German advance & remaining
independent the UK in-fact saved the Arse of the USA.
--
bug, n:
A son of a glitch.
Heron
2018-07-26 17:28:25 UTC
Post by Alister
Post by News
Direct participation?
Marshall Plan?
that was financial assistance after the war so no help in winning it
Post by News
You're welcome.
Nazi Germany had already cancelled its invasion of Britain before USA
entered the war - so we had already saved our own arses.
The USSR would have defeated the Germans & occupied the whole of Europe
had there not been a staging ground for the allied 'D' Day invasion
(Great Britain) therefore in fending of the German advance & remaining
independent the UK in-fact saved the Arse of the USA.
Hilarious, but just what the world has always well
known and deservedly hated about the arrogant Brits.
DumbedDownUSA
2018-07-26 17:39:27 UTC
Post by Heron
Post by Alister
Post by News
Direct participation?
Marshall Plan?
that was financial assistance after the war so no help in winning it
Post by News
You're welcome.
Nazi Germany had already cancelled its invasion of Britain before
USA entered the war - so we had already saved our own arses.
The USSR would have defeated the Germans & occupied the whole of
Europe had there not been a staging ground for the allied 'D' Day
invasion (Great Britain) therefore in fending of the German advance
& remaining independent the UK in-fact saved the Arse of the USA.
Hilarious, but just what the world has always well
known and deservedly hated about the arrogant Brits.
I think you need to wake up and smell the coffee. Trumps America is
less polular than ISIS.
--
If I am not the real DDUSA I must be the overweight attention seeking
loser sitting on my mothers couch in underpants I haven't changed in a
Trump averages eight falsehoods a day; how you doin'?
Heron
2018-07-26 17:42:10 UTC
Post by DumbedDownUSA
Post by Heron
Post by Alister
Post by News
Direct participation?
Marshall Plan?
that was financial assistance after the war so no help in winning it
Post by News
You're welcome.
Nazi Germany had already cancelled its invasion of Britain before
USA entered the war - so we had already saved our own arses.
The USSR would have defeated the Germans & occupied the whole of
Europe had there not been a staging ground for the allied 'D' Day
invasion (Great Britain) therefore in fending of the German advance
& remaining independent the UK in-fact saved the Arse of the USA.
Hilarious, but just what the world has always well
known and deservedly hated about the arrogant Brits.
I think you need to wake up and smell the coffee. Trumps America is
less polular than ISIS.
That's today, after the Brits lost their colonies.
With Thatcher in their history, they hardly have
any room to talk.
DumbedDownUSA
2018-07-26 17:48:47 UTC
Post by Heron
Post by DumbedDownUSA
Post by Heron
Post by Alister
Post by News
Direct participation?
Marshall Plan?
that was financial assistance after the war so no help in winning it
Post by News
You're welcome.
Nazi Germany had already cancelled its invasion of Britain
before USA entered the war - so we had already saved our own
arses.
The USSR would have defeated the Germans & occupied the whole of
Europe had there not been a staging ground for the allied 'D'
Day invasion (Great Britain) therefore in fending of the German
advance & remaining independent the UK in-fact saved the Arse
of the USA.
Hilarious, but just what the world has always well
known and deservedly hated about the arrogant Brits.
I think you need to wake up and smell the coffee. Trumps America is
less polular than ISIS.
That's today, after the Brits lost their colonies.
With Thatcher in their history, they hardly have
any room to talk.
Did you think that sentence made any sense when you wrote it?
Sounds like the sort of conflated nonsense from one of Trumps off the
cuff speeches.
Heron
2018-07-26 17:52:37 UTC
Post by DumbedDownUSA
Post by Heron
Post by DumbedDownUSA
Post by Heron
Post by Alister
Post by Alister
Post by News
Direct participation?
Marshall Plan?
that was financial assistance after the war so no help in
winning it
Post by News
You're welcome.
[...]
You need to hone your reading comprehension skills.
But you're an idiot in any case, I'm to the left of
Dr. Ernesto Guevara.
DumbedDownUSA
2018-07-26 21:13:13 UTC
Post by Heron
Post by DumbedDownUSA
Post by Heron
Post by DumbedDownUSA
Post by Heron
Post by News
Direct participation?
Marshall Plan?
that was financial assistance after the war so no help in winning it
Post by News
You're welcome.
[...]
No, you're not making any sense.

Do you know any English?
M2T
2018-07-26 21:53:09 UTC
Post by DumbedDownUSA
Post by Heron
Post by DumbedDownUSA
Post by Heron
Post by DumbedDownUSA
Post by Heron
Post by News
Direct participation?
Marshall Plan?
that was financial assistance after the war so no help in winning it
Post by News
You're welcome.
[...]
Hardly any, but he can play a banjo.

Sir Tim
2018-07-26 18:10:47 UTC
Post by Alister
Post by M2T
It's a Yank mag
There is yank mags on how the US saved your coward ass in WW2.
& there are factual historical documents that demonstrate the complete
opposite.
It's amazing how many USAians actually believe that they single-handedly won
the war for the allies when in fact they only helped a little (too late)
after Japan bombed Pearl. They just don't know any better. Trump. Need I say
more?
Lend-Lease?
Direct participation?
Marshall Plan?
You're welcome.
Yes, and we Brits have every reason to be grateful but don’t forget that
the when all the accounts were settled up the USA actually did rather well
financially out of the deal.

Oh, and please don’t deny us the right to feel proud of the fact that for a
while Britain stood alone against Hitler and, by our own efforts, were able
to deny Germany air superiority and thus prevent ourselves from being
invaded.

I suspect that I may be one of the few here who actually remembers the war
(and those wonderful food parcels that came across the Atlantic).
Heron
2018-07-26 18:22:32 UTC
Post by Alister
Post by M2T
It's a Yank mag
There is yank mags on how the US saved your coward ass in WW2.
& there are factual historical documents that demonstrate the complete
opposite.
It's amazing how many USAians actually believe that they single-handedly won
the war for the allies when in fact they only helped a little (too late)
after Japan bombed Pearl. They just don't know any better. Trump. Need I say
more?
Lend-Lease?
Direct participation?
Marshall Plan?
You're welcome.
Yes, and we Brits have every reason to be grateful but don’t forget that
the when all the accounts were settled up the USA actually did rather well
financially out of the deal.
Which had nothing to do with the Brits.
Post by Sir Tim
Oh, and please don’t deny us the right to feel proud of the fact that for a
while Britain stood alone against Hitler and, by our own efforts, were able
to deny Germany air superiority and thus prevent ourselves from being
invaded.
Britain unconscionably tried to strangle, starve and
bankrupt Germany after WWI, precipitating WWII,
and accordingly got what they so richly deserved.
At least you're grateful.
Sir Tim
2018-07-26 18:42:11 UTC
Post by Heron
Britain unconscionably tried to strangle, starve and
bankrupt Germany after WWI, precipitating WWII,
and accordingly got what they so richly deserved.
I agree that Versailles was a disaster but to blame that exclusively on
Britain is quite wrong - France, with the memory of Verdun, was far more to
blame. And don’t forget that Woodrow Wilson (with reservations) supported
the treaty.

Sorry, seem to have strayed a long way from from F1.

Geoff May
2018-07-26 20:36:17 UTC
[snipped]
Sorry, seem to have strayed a long way from from F1.
The troll managed to succeed in his trolling ...

Cheers

Geoff.
Sir Tim
2018-07-26 20:42:32 UTC
Post by Geoff May
[snipped]
Sorry, seem to have strayed a long way from from F1.
The troll managed to succeed in his trolling ...
Yep, always hoping for a sensible discussion.
Thin skinned septics.
M2T
You should know, one mention of Yank and Cattle Grid starts banging one out.
t***@gmail.com
2018-07-26 02:16:55 UTC
Uh ohs!
Is that gay, for what?
Willsy
2018-07-26 10:49:07 UTC
Uh ohs!
https://www.hemmings.com/blog/2018/07/24/european-insurers-no-way-well-insure-motorsports-activity/
I've often wondered how it works when one wants to take a private car on, say,
the Nürburgring.
Geoff May
2018-07-26 11:11:22 UTC
Post by Willsy
Post by News
Uh ohs!
https://www.hemmings.com/blog/2018/07/24/european-insurers-no-way-well-insure-motorsports-activity/
I've often wondered how it works when one wants to take a private car on, say,
the Nürburgring.
Very few UK insurers will cover you but you can either hire a car at the
track or you buy track day insurance. Trace day insurance will be high
but it'll cover everything.

One thing to remember, if you are not covered, you personally will have
to pay for recovery and repairs. If they have to close the track to
clear out the mess you make, I think that costs about £1200 per hour of
closure.

Cheers

Geoff
M2T
2018-07-26 15:28:34 UTC
Post by Geoff May
Post by Willsy
Post by News
Uh ohs!
https://www.hemmings.com/blog/2018/07/24/european-insurers-no-way-well-insure-motorsports-activity/
I've often wondered how it works when one wants to take a private car on, say,
the Nürburgring.
Very few UK insurers will cover you but you can either hire a car at the
track or you buy track day insurance. Trace day insurance will be high
but it'll cover everything.
One thing to remember, if you are not covered, you personally will have
to pay for recovery and repairs. If they have to close the track to
clear out the mess you make, I think that costs about £1200 per hour of
closure.
Ten minutes with Sabine

http://nurburgringdrivers.com/ring-taxi/