Mario Andretti is going downhill in my estimation
2017-05-25 16:17:01 UTC
Just this.
Bobster
2017-05-25 17:55:59 UTC
Just this.
I can see why. But it's not Mario's fault.
Alan Baker
2017-05-25 18:49:39 UTC
Just this.
I can see why. But it's not Mario's fault.
I can't.

Does someone care to explain?
Bobster
It's the constant postings about how great Mario is. But even then, as you say, so what? He IS a F1 WDC. It's not like RASF1 is filling up with posts about, say, A J Foyt.
Alan Baker
2017-05-25 20:27:58 UTC
Just this.
I can see why. But it's not Mario's fault.
I can't.
Does someone care to explain?
It's the constant postings about how great Mario is. But even then, as you say, so what? He IS a F1 WDC. It's not like RASF1 is filling up with posts about, say, A J Foyt.
I'm trying hard to figure out why any reasonable person who allow their
opinion of someone to be influenced by events outside the control of
that someone...
~misfit~
2017-05-26 01:01:43 UTC
Just this.
Ummm - why? I said the same thing here a year or two ago after seeing him
bumbling around confused and being steered be the elbow at the USGP, giving
opinion when it's clear he can hardly remember where his driver parked the
car the hearing he's making money driving punters around the brickyard in
two-seaters in his 'condition'.

What propmpted your post?

2017-05-26 01:29:30 UTC
I said the same thing here a year or two ago after seeing him
bumbling around confused and being steered be the elbow at the USGP,
At least he gets out of the house. You are sitting
there in your shitty diaper. Bitching on the internet.
larkim
2017-05-26 04:21:17 UTC
Just this.
Ummm - why? I said the same thing here a year or two ago after seeing him
bumbling around confused and being steered be the elbow at the USGP, giving
opinion when it's clear he can hardly remember where his driver parked the
car the hearing he's making money driving punters around the brickyard in
two-seaters in his 'condition'.
What propmpted your post?
The constant stream of Mario Andretti posts by the poster known as .

But perhaps killfiles are preventing these being seen by others?
~misfit~
2017-05-26 05:48:36 UTC
Just this.
Ummm - why? I said the same thing here a year or two ago after
seeing him bumbling around confused and being steered be the elbow
at the USGP, giving opinion when it's clear he can hardly remember
where his driver parked the car the hearing he's making money
driving punters around the brickyard in two-seaters in his
'condition'.
What propmpted your post?
The constant stream of Mario Andretti posts by the poster known as .
But perhaps killfiles are preventing these being seen by others?
Ahh, yes, in my case I don't see anything period posts (unless it's quoted
by someone who I'm not filtering out). After a few weeks of seeing his posts
I knew that it was highly unlikely he was going to post anything I wanted to
read. That's what filters / killfiles are for after all and, contrary to the
quoted clamour of those I've filtered I can't take credit for inventing
them. ;)

jtees4
2017-05-26 13:46:40 UTC
On Thu, 25 May 2017 09:17:01 -0700 (PDT), larkim
Post by larkim
Just this.
Has he taken up driving a soap box derby car? I bet he'll win in that
too, and of course be going downhill.