Ferrari will win 7 of the next 9 races
Add Reply
l***@gmail.com
2018-08-03 14:33:11 UTC
And Vettel will win his 5th wdc this year.

Hamilton will win 2 of the next 9 races.
l***@gmail.com
2018-08-03 14:34:40 UTC
Vettel will win 5-7 of the next 9 races.
M2T
2018-08-03 15:04:08 UTC

Have you put money on it ?
l***@gmail.com
2018-08-03 15:17:34 UTC
Ferrari will have the upper hand in most of the remaining races.
l***@gmail.com
2018-08-03 15:30:53 UTC
From Atlas

TomNokoe, on 30 Jul 2018 - 12:22, said: An overview of the remaining circuits

Belgium - probably Ferrari Mercedes are rumoured to have superior aero efficiency versus Ferrari, which will help to negate any straight-line deficiencies. But with corners like Pouhon now taken flat, it falls more into Ferrari's hands. Strong track for Hamilton, weak track for Vettel.

Italy - Ferrari Not withstanding another Mercedes Miracle, Ferrari's engine should see them take victory. Mercedes will be stronger in race trim and may keep in touch thanks to the tow, but we should see be a Ferrari 1-2.

Singapore - Ferrari/Red Bull See Monaco for reference, but note that Red Bull's engine deficiency will play even more of a role. Mercedes may get involved if the night-time conditions help to keep their tyre temperatures under control. Strong track for Vettel.

Russia - Ferrari Long straights, slow corners, hyper softs. Easy.

Japan - maybe Mercedes Merc paradise through S1 + S2. If Ferrari's inherent engine advantage remains, they will push them hard. Not usually scorchio.

United States - too close to call A little bit of everything and only one proper straight for Ferrari to stretch their legs. A repeat of 2012?

Mexico - Ferrari I can't tell you exactly the effect that altitude will have. It will neutralise engine power to a degree, but much of Ferrari's straight line speed is from electrical power, which isn't impacted at altitude. Fiddly circuit. Usually high temps. Hyper softs again.

Brazil - too close to call Again reliant on a big downforce compromise. Again at altitude. Not the greatest circuit for either Hamilton or Vettel.

Abu Dhabi - Ferrari Long straights, slow corners. Strong track for both drivers, but not historically strong for Ferrari.
l***@gmail.com

l***@gmail.com
2018-08-26 13:51:46 UTC
Bump.
geoff
2018-08-26 23:15:14 UTC
On 27/08/2018 1:51 AM, ***@gmail.com wrote:

> Bump.

Yeah Kimi had one.

geoff
Alister
2018-09-02 14:55:15 UTC
On Fri, 03 Aug 2018 08:30:53 -0700, lazblaz20 wrote:

> From Atlas
>
> TomNokoe, on 30 Jul 2018 - 12:22, said: An overview of the remaining
> circuits
>
> Belgium - probably Ferrari Mercedes are rumoured to have superior aero
> efficiency versus Ferrari, which will help to negate any straight-line
> deficiencies. But with corners like Pouhon now taken flat, it falls more
> into Ferrari's hands. Strong track for Hamilton, weak track for Vettel.

OK you got that one

> Italy - Ferrari Not withstanding another Mercedes Miracle, Ferrari's
> engine should see them take victory. Mercedes will be stronger in race
> trim and may keep in touch thanks to the tow, but we should see be a
> Ferrari 1-2.
So Merc miracle it was

You will be married within a year.
larkim
2018-09-17 13:31:55 UTC
On Sunday, 2 September 2018 15:55:16 UTC+1, Alister wrote:
> On Fri, 03 Aug 2018 08:30:53 -0700, lazblaz20 wrote:
>
> > From Atlas
> >
> > TomNokoe, on 30 Jul 2018 - 12:22, said: An overview of the remaining
> > circuits
> >
> > Belgium - probably Ferrari Mercedes are rumoured to have superior aero
> > efficiency versus Ferrari, which will help to negate any straight-line
> > deficiencies. But with corners like Pouhon now taken flat, it falls more
> > into Ferrari's hands. Strong track for Hamilton, weak track for Vettel.
> >
> OK you got that one
>
> > Italy - Ferrari Not withstanding another Mercedes Miracle, Ferrari's
> > engine should see them take victory. Mercedes will be stronger in race
> > trim and may keep in touch thanks to the tow, but we should see be a
> > Ferrari 1-2.
> So Merc miracle it was
> >
> > Singapore - Ferrari/Red Bull See Monaco for reference, but note that Red
> > Bull's engine deficiency will play even more of a role. Mercedes may get
> > involved if the night-time conditions help to keep their tyre
> > temperatures under control. Strong track for Vettel.

Hmm. Not sure whether to give you credit for the "night time conditions"
bit (which some engineers are saying might be a reason for Ferrari flopping
in quali) or just give you "nul points" for this one.

> > Russia - Ferrari Long straights, slow corners, hyper softs. Easy.

Still so confident?

l***@gmail.com
2018-09-17 14:24:03 UTC
Problem is Vettel is an inferior driver when compared with Lewis.

Monza and Singapore are two races Vettel should have won...

Lewis is up there with Schumacher and Senna.

GOAT candidate.....
larkim
2018-09-17 20:19:20 UTC
Fair enough, you posted like a Ferrari fan boy earlier but are offering a more reflective view than I expected!

Credit where it's due!!

Lewis is definitely a big factor in making a difference this year. As is seb in a different way...
Sir Tim
2018-09-17 21:33:11 UTC
<***@gmail.com> wrote:
> Problem is Vettel is an inferior driver when compared with Lewis.
>
> Monza and Singapore are two races Vettel should have won...
>
> Lewis is up there with Schumacher and Senna.
>
> GOAT candidate.....

Vettel has put in some great qualifying laps but Hamilton, like Senna,
occasionally seems able to enter an almost trance-like state that takes his
driving to a different level.

a425couple
2018-08-26 21:48:15 UTC
On 8/3/2018 7:33 AM, ***@gmail.com wrote:
> And Vettel will win his 5th wdc this year.
>
> Hamilton will win 2 of the next 9 races.

If you are as sure of it as you indicate in your posts,
go ahead an place a bet at one of the many on line
betting businesses. Most are listing Hamilton as
the odds favorite, so you can better than double
your money.
larkim
2018-09-17 13:29:47 UTC

Well, you're 100% right so far on the second point ;-)
Edmund
2018-09-17 23:28:18 UTC
On Mon, 17 Sep 2018 06:29:47 -0700, larkim wrote:

> On Friday, 3 August 2018 15:33:13 UTC+1, ***@gmail.com wrote:
>> And Vettel will win his 5th wdc this year.
>>
>> Hamilton will win 2 of the next 9 races.
>
> Well, you're 100% right so far on the second point ;-)

:-)