Alonso Off Again
2017-07-07 13:35:55 UTC
FA spends half of P2 off course, must be the fault of that
damned Honda engine again eh Edmundo.
My mirror continues its finite yet unbounded journey.
Michael Gooding
2017-07-07 16:31:54 UTC
Post by .
FA spends half of P2 off course, must be the fault of that
damned Honda engine again eh Edmundo.
--
Maybe he thought it was all left-handers.

Mike Gooding
Bobster
2017-07-07 20:11:27 UTC
Yusuke Hasegawa, Honda R&D Co. Ltd Head of F1 Project & Executive Chief Engineer: "After the successful running of our Spec Three PU for the first time in Baku two weeks ago, we came to Austria with one apiece for both Fernando and Stoffel.

"I'm pleased to say that we were able to work through our FP1 and FP2 programmes with no issues. During the sessions, both drivers showed decent performance with constant pace, and once again we were able to see the effectiveness of the update in the data.

"It's difficult to judge our overall competitiveness from today's practice sessions only. However, we feel confident that we'll have an opportunity to score some points."