Halo coming in 2018
Willsy
2017-07-19 20:37:50 UTC
https://drivetribe.com/p/formula-1-to-introduce-the-halo-L2ffKYLsTh2Rl-PxZswOMQ?iid=bOcWtXzOQbCHDdaDm-pZMQ&utm_campaign=formula1&utm_medium=fb&utm_source=organic
.
2017-07-19 20:42:42 UTC
Post by Willsy
https://drivetribe.com/p/formula-1-to-introduce-the-halo-L2ffKYLsTh2Rl-PxZswOMQ?iid=bOcWtXzOQbCHDdaDm-pZMQ&utm_campaign=formula1&utm_medium=fb&utm_source=organic
Another Edmund type that doesn't understand URLs and
accordingly can't competently copy and paste a link.
My mirror continues its finite yet unbounded journey.
Bigbird
2017-07-20 04:01:30 UTC
Post by .
Another Edmund type that doesn't understand URLs and
accordingly can't competently copy and paste a link.
The dysfucntion is all yours. The link, if unnecessarily long,
functions perfectly.

Perhaps one of your alter ego's could help you if you are struggling.
Heron McKeister
2017-07-20 10:41:15 UTC
Post by Willsy
Post by .
Another Edmund type that doesn't understand URLs and
accordingly can't competently copy and paste a link.
The dysfucntion is all yours.
no disfunction on this end, cretin.
Post by Willsy
The link, if unnecessarily long,
functions perfectly.
he never said it didn't douche bag, said instead it was
incompetent which it was and which a competent person
would instantly recognize.
Lurking on Usenet since '88.
Willsy
2017-07-20 11:40:56 UTC
Post by Willsy
The link, if unnecessarily long,
functions perfectly.
he never said it didn't douche bag, said instead it was
incompetent which it was and which a competent person
would instantly recognize.
--
Lurking on Usenet since '88.
Then please do enlighten us, oh hallowed gate-keepers of Usenet, on
what exactly constitutes a "competently" posted link.
Bigbird
2017-07-20 12:41:06 UTC
Post by Heron McKeister
Post by Bigbird
Post by .
Another Edmund type that doesn't understand URLs and
accordingly can't competently copy and paste a link.
The dysfucntion is all yours.
no disfunction on this end, cretin.
Are you answering for Dotty... you are being rather inconsistent on
whether you are claiming to be him or a different complete moron.
Post by Heron McKeister
Post by Bigbird
The link, if unnecessarily long,
functions perfectly.
he never said it didn't douche bag,
Talking about yourself in the third person... that's dysfunctional.

If the link serves it's purpose the charge of incompetence is pure ad
hominen.
Heron McKeister
2017-07-20 13:24:56 UTC
In article <***@news.eternal-
september.org>, ***@gmail.com
says...
september.org>,
Post by Bigbird
Post by Heron McKeister
Post by Bigbird
Post by Heron McKeister
Post by Bigbird
Post by Bigbird
Post by Heron McKeister
Post by Bigbird
The link, if unnecessarily long,
functions perfectly.
he never said it didn't douche bag,
Talking about yourself in the third person...
that's dysfunctional.

not to mention non-existent.
Post by Bigbird
If the link serves it's purpose the charge of
incompetence is pure ad
Post by Bigbird
hominen.
advice from a cretin, isnt that just too precious.
Lurking on Usenet since '88.
Bigbird
2017-07-20 19:07:57 UTC
Post by Heron McKeister
says...
september.org>,
Post by Bigbird
Post by Heron McKeister
Post by Bigbird
Post by Heron McKeister
Post by Bigbird
Post by Bigbird
Post by Bigbird
hominen.
advice from a cretin, isnt that just too precious.
You need to have a word with yourself about your incompetent quoting
and infant like punctuation.

You have lost all sense of consistency between your personas. Rattled
much?
keithr0
The only question is whether it is him or dotty that is the sockpuppet.
t***@gmail.com
2017-07-20 18:28:07 UTC
There is also the question of your sexuality.
keithr0
2017-07-20 22:29:58 UTC
Another boring day in Shit Creek Alberta?
Alan LeHun
2017-07-20 13:16:04 UTC
Post by Heron McKeister
he never said it didn't douche bag, said instead it was
incompetent
How can it be incompetent if it functions correctly? Perhaps keep away
from the big words for a while.
Alan LeHun
Heron McKeister
2017-07-20 13:26:19 UTC
Post by Alan LeHun
from the big words for a while.
--
Alan LeHun
yet another idiot, despite being spooh-fed, that no
matter how hard he tries, just can't figure it out.
Lurking on Usenet since '88.
Alan LeHun
2017-07-20 13:41:55 UTC
Post by Heron McKeister
yet another idiot, despite being spooh-fed, that no
matter how hard he tries, just can't figure it out.
No amount of spooh is going to help me work out how something of such
narrow scope can be incompetent and competent at the same time.
Alan LeHun
Heron McKeister
2017-07-20 13:44:39 UTC
Post by Alan LeHun
Post by Heron McKeister
yet another idiot, despite being spooh-fed, that no
matter how hard he tries, just can't figure it out.
No amount of spooh is going to help me work out how something of such
narrow scope can be incompetent and competent at the same time.
--
Alan LeHun
nailed it, didnt i, you couldnt even get past a typo.
Lurking on Usenet since '88.
Alan LeHun
2017-07-20 14:16:43 UTC
Post by Heron McKeister
Post by Alan LeHun
Post by Heron McKeister
yet another idiot, despite being spooh-fed, that no
matter how hard he tries, just can't figure it out.
No amount of spooh is going to help me work out how something of such
narrow scope can be incompetent and competent at the same time.
--
Alan LeHun
nailed it, didnt i, you couldnt even get past a typo.
ffs. Please explain what content was contained in your post that I went
past? Your post was bereft of content, being composed in its entirety of
feeble attempts at self-appeasement by being insulting and degenerating
and deliberately /avoiding/ whatever content that would reasonably be
expected! Presumably it makes you feel better about yourself.

You are the one who has yet to explain how a web link that performs its
function successfully, can be considered incompetent. You appear to have
got past that.
Alan LeHun
Heron McKeister
2017-07-20 14:21:54 UTC
says...
Post by Alan LeHun
Post by Heron McKeister
Post by Alan LeHun
Post by Alan LeHun
Post by Heron McKeister
--
Post by Alan LeHun
function successfully, can be considered incompetent. You
appear to have
Post by Alan LeHun
got past that.
--
Alan LeHun
he requires assistance in that he can't even start to
Lurking on Usenet since '88.
Willsy
What a miserable world you must in. Must be shit to be you.
Willsy
2017-07-20 08:36:08 UTC
Post by .
Post by Willsy
https://drivetribe.com/p/formula-1-to-introduce-the-halo-L2ffKYLsTh2Rl-PxZswOMQ?iid=bOcWtXzOQbCHDdaDm-pZMQ&utm_campaign=formula1&utm_medium=fb&utm_source=organic
Another Edmund type that doesn't understand URLs and
accordingly can't competently copy and paste a link.
--
My mirror continues its finite yet unbounded journey.
The link works fine when I click it. If you can't competently click
on a link then you have my sympathies for your obvious severe physical
disabilities.

Perhaps that explains why you're such a miserable cunt.
.
2017-07-20 12:50:43 UTC
Post by Willsy
Post by .
Post by Willsy
https://drivetribe.com/p/formula-1-to-introduce-the-halo-L2ffKYLsTh2Rl-PxZswOMQ?iid=bOcWtXzOQbCHDdaDm-pZMQ&utm_campaign=formula1&utm_medium=fb&utm_source=organic
Another Edmund type that doesn't understand URLs and
accordingly can't competently copy and paste a link.
--
My mirror continues its finite yet unbounded journey.
The link works fine when I click it. If you can't competently click
on a link then you have my sympathies for your obvious severe physical
disabilities.
You need not demonstrate your idiotic incompetency with each
and every post, nevertheless, you continue. You *still* don't
come remotely close to understanding the point (and almost
certainly never will). Even a retarded 10 year old in a hurry
would easily and quickly ascertain that you don't have a clue
what you're doing or talking about.

Here's yet another denizen also recently making
the *very* same point on this exact newsgroup ...
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/rec.autos.sport.f1/dhcm-m0WxWI/APS4MqjSAgAJ

... as I have before as well:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/rec.autos.sport.f1/dhcm-m0WxWI/6-WHtwnhAgAJ
Post by Willsy
Perhaps that explains why you're such a miserable cunt.
No misery here, I just love fucking with the overly well represented,
ridiculously supercilious, pretentious idiots of your mouth-breathing,
knuckle-dragging ilk on this super-saturated ng.
My mirror continues its finite yet unbounded journey.
Willsy
2017-07-20 14:09:22 UTC
Post by .
Post by Willsy
Post by Willsy
Perhaps that explains why you're such a miserable cunt.
No misery here, I just love fucking with the overly well represented,
ridiculously supercilious, pretentious idiots of your mouth-breathing,
knuckle-dragging ilk on this super-saturated ng.
--
My mirror continues its finite yet unbounded journey.
Oh, so you're referring to the fact that there are query parameters
in the URL?

So what?

If the extra 100 or so 8 bit characters in the URL caused any significant
delay or inconvenience to you, or your internet connection, then rest
assured that my "incompetence" was more than offset, in terms of additional
consumed bandwidth, not to mention your own time, by your asinine ad-hominem
insult and the time taken to construct it in your own mind (that presumably
took quite a while; I imagine you went for a little lie down afterwards);
the time taken to write it, and the time taken to transmit it across the
internet.

So, who's the idiot now? Me for posting a URL with some additional
query parameters attached at the end, or you for actually taking the
time to post a bitchy lament about them?

And yes, I realise the irony of *me* responding to you, but, since you're
being such a twat, I figure I might as well have some fun by being a twat
right backatcha.
.
2017-07-20 14:14:27 UTC
Post by Willsy
Post by .
Post by Willsy
Post by Willsy
Perhaps that explains why you're such a miserable cunt.
No misery here, I just love fucking with the overly well represented,
ridiculously supercilious, pretentious idiots of your mouth-breathing,
knuckle-dragging ilk on this super-saturated ng.
--
My mirror continues its finite yet unbounded journey.
Oh, so you're referring to the fact that there are query parameters
in the URL?
So what?
So the other guy's wrong too, in fact, everyone but you is wrong.
Post by Willsy
[...]
You're not being a twat, you're just embarrassing yourself
and providing additional evidence about just how stupid
you clearly and indisputably are .
My mirror continues its finite yet unbounded journey.
Bigbird
2017-07-20 19:14:09 UTC
Post by .
So the other guy's wrong too, in fact, everyone but you is wrong.
Firstly, two people having the same stick up their butt is proof of
nothing more than they like the same stick.

Secondly, as you know several people disagree with you the second part
is a simply a falsehood.

To throw your shit back in your face you are claiming that if two
people agree on something everyone else is wrong.

How many people agreeing you and your other personas are dicks are
enough for you to wise up?
Bigbird
2017-07-20 19:05:01 UTC
Post by .
Here's yet another denizen also recently making
the very same point on this exact newsgroup ...
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/rec.autos.sport.f1/dhcm-m0WxWI/APS4MqjSAgAJ
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/rec.autos.sport.f1/dhcm-m0WxWI/6-WHtwnhAgAJ
That another suffers your same maladjustment is no rationale nor excuse
for your falsehoods.

Shall we instead discuss the incompetence of someone who transparently
posts under three nyms using both the first and third person to refer
to himself while at the same time attempts to maintain the falsehood
that they are different people who just happen to share the same IP
address, language and mental disorder, which they all just so happen to
randomly accuse all and sundry from suffering.

No let's not; you don't use L’Oréal.

GNF
Heron McKeister
2017-07-20 20:41:28 UTC
Post by .
Post by .
Here's yet another denizen also recently making
the very same point on this exact newsgroup ...
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!
original/rec.autos.sport.f1/dhcm-m0WxWI/APS4Mq
Post by .
jSAgAJ
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!
original/rec.autos.sport.f1/dhcm-m0WxWI/6-WHtw
nhAgAJ
Post by .
randomly accuse all and sundry from suffering.
No let's not; you don't use L’Oréal.
GNF
the poor newbie reprobate still doesnt understand something as
basic as the difference between an external and internal IP.
Lurking on Usenet since '88.
Bigbird
2017-07-21 05:27:47 UTC
Dotty wrote:

[snip incompetently quoted text]
Post by Heron McKeister
the poor newbie reprobate still doesnt understand something as
basic as the difference between an external and internal IP.
An irrelevance, simply something on which you attempted to base your
initial falsehood of being unrelated.

You were outed by your incompetence when challenged and many times
since.

It's apt that the only punctuation you can manage above is a period,
Dotty.
Heron McKeister
2017-07-21 13:12:27 UTC
no he didn't, i wrote it. the fake resurrected pterodactyl has
instead forged the name of the post's author.
Post by Heron McKeister
the poor newbie reprobate still doesnt understand something as
basic as the difference between an external and internal IP.
An irrelevance, simply something on which you attempted to base your
initial falsehood of being unrelated.
it comes as no surprise that he finds irrelevant that which he
obviously doesnt and cant begin to understand.
Post by Bigbird
You were outed by your incompetence when challenged and many times
since.
and the cretin wont and cant let go of his delusion that im someone
else.
Post by Bigbird
It's apt that the only punctuation you can manage above is a period,
Dotty.
he cant even so much as truthfully relate the name of the
author of the post to whom hes so laughably and insipidly
attempting to present a rebuttal.
Lurking on Usenet since '88.
Willsy
2017-07-21 19:05:05 UTC
Dotty's sock-puppet.
t***@gmail.com
2017-07-21 23:18:20 UTC
Post by Willsy
Dotty's sock-puppet.
Are you going to be alright?
Please take care of yourself
during this difficult time.
Bigbird
2017-07-21 21:24:48 UTC
Post by Heron McKeister
and the cretin wont and cant let go of his delusion that im someone
else.
Bigbird in response to Dotty: "The dysfucntion is all yours."

Heron pretending not to be Dotty: "no disfunction on this end, cretin."

It is not as if it was the first time you answered for Dotty while
using a different nym.
~misfit~
2017-07-21 02:55:16 UTC
[snipped]
Post by .
Post by .
Here's yet another denizen also recently making
the very same point on this exact newsgroup ...
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/rec.autos.sport.f1/dhcm-m0WxWI/APS4MqjSAgAJ
That another suffers your same maladjustment is no rationale nor
excuse for your falsehoods.
I stand by what I say, both on usenet and IRL (although I reserve the right
to change my mind at a later time). However that doesn't mean I have the
"same maladjustment" as 'period' FFS! ;)

2017-07-21 05:20:19 UTC
[snipped]
Post by Bigbird
Post by .
Here's yet another denizen also recently making
the very same point on this exact newsgroup ...
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/rec.autos.sport.f1/dhcm-m0WxWI/APS4MqjSAgAJ
That another suffers your same maladjustment is no rationale nor
excuse for your falsehoods.
I stand by what I say, both on usenet and IRL (although I reserve the
right to change my mind at a later time). However that doesn't mean I
have the "same maladjustment" as 'period' FFS! ;)
That said now I feel dirty - a dirty denizen. :-/
Don't take my generalisaton to heart. The post of yours that dotty is
referring to regarded a non-functional link. His claim that you were
"making the very same point" is based on a false premise.
geoff
2017-07-21 08:00:43 UTC
Don't take my generalisaton to heart. The post of yours that dotty is
referring to regarded a non-functional link. His claim that you were
"making the very same point" is based on a false premise.
I've lost track of exactly who is up who and who hasn't paid, but
(Bigbird ?) Dotty's link worked just fine for most of us.

2017-07-21 08:35:06 UTC
Don't take my generalisaton to heart. The post of yours that dotty
is referring to regarded a non-functional link. His claim that you
were "making the very same point" is based on a false premise.
I've lost track of exactly who is up who and who hasn't paid, but
(Bigbird ?) Dotty's link worked just fine for most of us.
I'm sure it worked just fine for everyone. Don't let's get our wires
crossed.
.
2017-07-21 12:15:43 UTC
Don't take my generalisaton to heart. The post of yours that dotty is
referring to regarded a non-functional link. His claim that you were
"making the very same point" is based on a false premise.
I've lost track of exactly who is up who and who hasn't paid, but
(Bigbird ?) Dotty's link worked just fine for most of us.
geoff
As with Edmunds attempts, and despite the pathetic attempts
at obfuscation otherwise, I *never* made *any* claim that
a link "didn't work", just that it was incompetently offered.
My mirror continues its finite yet unbounded journey.
.
2017-07-21 14:10:02 UTC
Post by .
Post by ~misfit~
[snipped]
Post by Bigbird
Post by .
Here's yet another denizen also recently making
the very same point on this exact newsgroup ...
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/rec.autos.sport.f1/dhcm-m0WxWI/APS4MqjSAgAJ
That another suffers your same maladjustment is no rationale nor
excuse for your falsehoods.
I stand by what I say, both on usenet and IRL (although I reserve the
right to change my mind at a later time). However that doesn't mean I
have the "same maladjustment" as 'period' FFS! ;)
That said now I feel dirty - a dirty denizen. :-/
Don't take my generalisaton to heart. The post of yours that dotty is
referring to regarded a non-functional link.
Quite unsurprisingly, yet another outright lie. These were
Edmunds incompetent links that, although functional, were
undeniably incompetently posted.

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/f1-honda-spec-3-engine-alonso-baku-922148/?utm_source=RSS&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=RSS-F1&utm_term=News&utm_content=www

http://www.thisisf1.com/2017/04/09/hamilton-doesnt-want-alonso-as-mercedes-teammate/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed
%3A+thisisf1%2FRLEU+%28ThisisF1.com%29?r1=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.gptoday.com%2Ffull_story%2Fview%2F600523%2FHamilton_doesnt_want_Alonso_as_Mercedes_teammate%2F
Post by .
His claim that you were
"making the very same point" is based on a false premise.
And yet another lie from the perpetually lying liar, and I continue
to unarguably prove that fact, replete with documentation.
My mirror continues its finite yet unbounded journey.
Alan Baker
2017-07-21 00:14:08 UTC
Post by .
Post by Willsy
https://drivetribe.com/p/formula-1-to-introduce-the-halo-L2ffKYLsTh2Rl-PxZswOMQ?iid=bOcWtXzOQbCHDdaDm-pZMQ&utm_campaign=formula1&utm_medium=fb&utm_source=organic
Another Edmund type that doesn't understand URLs and
accordingly can't competently copy and paste a link.
Works fine on my system.

Perhaps there's a PEBCAK issue at your end...
Bobster
2017-07-22 02:38:15 UTC
Post by Willsy
https://drivetribe.com/p/formula-1-to-introduce-the-halo-L2ffKYLsTh2Rl-PxZswOMQ?iid=bOcWtXzOQbCHDdaDm-pZMQ&utm_campaign=formula1&utm_medium=fb&utm_source=organic
The reactions seem to me to be similar to those to helmets in cricket which are now mandatory in England and Wales, with other countries either working on it or having done the same.

"But [fill in the name] has always been dangerous" and etc.

Both implementations have been triggered by uncommon but serious incidents (though not as uncommon as some may think). In Cricket it was the death of Phil Hughes - though it turned out there had been several others in the year or so running up to that game, but the victims had not been international players. In motorsport we have had Wilson and Surtees and some near misses.

How does a body that organises a sport respond? Especially, as with FIA, when it can be shown that they were aware of the dangers and had tested devices to deal with it? They have to start mandating safety measures.

And I think this is where the problem comes in - that all these mandatory measures are an infringement on our right to make our own choices. Oh, and besides, the athlete knows better than anybody else what is and isn't appropriate for his safety.

Saward's reaction to this has been interesting. He doesn't mind the shield, doesn't like the halo.

Mike Brearley - one time captain of the England cricket team and also a psychiatrist - theorised that visibility and how things look is important. Cricket players who were horrified at the helmet and it's implications for one's masculinity (like women don't play cricket) thought nothing of shoving a box down their trousers to protect the crown jewels. Would a box worn outside the trousers have been problematic because it would have been on display?

Perhaps everybody likes safety, but they want an illusion of danger?
John
2017-07-22 18:41:35 UTC
Drivers visibility is bad enough as it is.