"I am one of the best to have raced in F1,"
2018-06-09 10:21:55 UTC
"I am probably not fastest in qualifying, or the wet, but I am 9.5 in
all areas."

Guess who's been making this claim.
geoff
2018-06-09 12:19:51 UTC
On 9/06/2018 10:21 PM, M2T wrote:

> "I am probably not fastest in qualifying, or the wet, but I am 9.5 in
> all areas."
>

> Guess who's been making this claim.

Dunno (yes I do). But whatever, it's not the sort of claim to be made
by oneself.

2018-06-09 16:06:38 UTC

Similar to your sexuality.
News
2018-06-09 13:42:17 UTC

Guy who needs to be 9.8 or better to advance out of Q3...
Alister
2018-06-09 13:44:56 UTC
On Sat, 09 Jun 2018 09:42:17 -0400, News wrote:

> On 6/9/2018 6:21 AM, M2T wrote:
>>
>> "I am probably not fastest in qualifying, or the wet, but I am 9.5 in
>> all areas."
>>

>> Guess who's been making this claim.
>>

> Guy who needs to be 9.8 or better to advance out of Q3...

to be great in this environment you need to be able to "spinal Tap" it
and take it to 11

--
"Life and death are seldom logical."
"But attaining a desired goal always is."
-- McCoy and Spock, "The Galileo Seven", stardate 2821.7
News
2018-06-09 15:29:08 UTC

... into the barrier
DumbedDownUSA
2018-06-09 18:21:40 UTC
News wrote:

> On 6/9/2018 6:21 AM, M2T wrote:
> >
> > "I am probably not fastest in qualifying, or the wet, but I am 9.5
> > in all areas."
> >

> > Guess who's been making this claim.
> >

> Guy who needs to be 9.8 or better to advance out of Q3...

ITYM Q1

--
If I am not the real DDUSA I must be the overweight attention seeking
loser sitting on my mothers couch in underpants I haven't changed in a
Trump averages eight falsehoods a day; how you doin'?
News
2018-06-09 19:18:08 UTC

yeah, that
Sir Tim
2018-06-09 18:39:29 UTC
M2T <***@HomX.com> wrote:

> "I am probably not fastest in qualifying, or the wet, but I am 9.5 in
> all areas."
>

> Guess who's been making this claim.

Also: "I am one of the best to have raced in F1.” Possibly (?) true but not
really for him to say is it? Just imagine the outrage from News (and
others) if Lewis had said that!

2018-06-09 18:47:35 UTC
Sir Tim <***@brooklands.co.uk> wrote:
> M2T <***@HomX.com> wrote:
>>
>> "I am probably not fastest in qualifying, or the wet, but I am 9.5 in
>> all areas."
>>

>> Guess who's been making this claim.
>>
> Also: "I am one of the best to have raced in F1.” Possibly (?) true but not
> really for him to say is it? Just imagine the outrage from News (and
> others) if Lewis had said that!

Sorry to be repetitive, I didn’t read the header properly before hitting
“send”. My bad :-(

2018-06-09 18:51:36 UTC
On 09/06/2018 19:39, Sir Tim wrote:
> M2T <***@HomX.com> wrote:
>>
>> "I am probably not fastest in qualifying, or the wet, but I am 9.5 in
>> all areas."
>>

>> Guess who's been making this claim.
>>
> Also: "I am one of the best to have raced in F1.” Possibly (?) true but not
> really for him to say is it? Just imagine the outrage from News (and
> others) if Lewis had said that!

They also like to throw this at Lewis "a great driver works with the
team to create a winning car". Fred starts in 14th place tomorrow, I
blame him for McLaren building a crap car.
Edmund
2018-06-10 07:57:11 UTC
On Sat, 09 Jun 2018 19:51:36 +0100, M2T wrote:

> On 09/06/2018 19:39, Sir Tim wrote:
>> M2T <***@HomX.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> "I am probably not fastest in qualifying, or the wet, but I am 9.5 in
>>> all areas."
>>>

>>> Guess who's been making this claim.
>>>
>> Also: "I am one of the best to have raced in F1.” Possibly (?) true but not
>> really for him to say is it? Just imagine the outrage from News (and
>> others) if Lewis had said that!
>>

> They also like to throw this at Lewis "a great driver works with the
> team to create a winning car". Fred starts in 14th place tomorrow, I
> blame him for McLaren building a crap car.

I am sure you do :-)

2018-06-09 19:55:16 UTC
Sir Tim wrote:

> M2T <***@HomX.com> wrote:
> >
> > "I am probably not fastest in qualifying, or the wet, but I am 9.5
> > in all areas."
> >

> > Guess who's been making this claim.
> >
> Also: "I am one of the best to have raced in F1.” Possibly (?) true
> but not really for him to say is it? Just imagine the outrage from
> News (and others) if Lewis had said that!

Oh come on, without the help of fanatics like news and Edmund how could
ferdie be one of the most over rated drivers in F1 ever.

(nothing against Ferdie, just his fans)