US coverage returning to ESPN/ABC
Add Reply
Dan the Man
2017-10-06 16:15:38 UTC
...as of next year.
http://www.espn.com/f1/story/_/id/20912083/espn-secures-us-formula-one-rights-2018
John
2017-10-06 16:33:07 UTC
Post by Dan the Man
...as of next year.
http://www.espn.com/f1/story/_/id/20912083/espn-secures-us-formula-one-rights-2018
GAG!
D Munz
2017-10-06 16:51:43 UTC
Post by Dan the Man
...as of next year.
http://www.espn.com/f1/story/_/id/20912083/espn-secures-us-formula-one-rights-2018
GAG!
Hopefully they keep Matchett. The other guys are ok, but I really like his insight. I still remember when he subbed in for someone the first time and it brought the level of information up so much (granted the floor was very low. It may have been ESPN at the time or, more likely Speedvision.)

Maybe they will bring back the old Wide, wide world of sports intro.

Dan the Man
It will be interesting to see who announces. I'm thinking this might be the end of the line for the venerable David Hobbs. I HOPE Leigh Diffey isn't carried over. Matchett was too excitable when he first went on the air, but he has calmed down considerably.
t***@gmail.com
2017-10-08 03:12:21 UTC
Post by Dan the Man
It will be interesting to see who announces. I'm thinking this might be the end of the line for the venerable David Hobbs. I HOPE Leigh Diffey isn't carried over. Matchett was too excitable when he first went on the air, but he has calmed down considerably.
Looks like you better get your feed elsewhere
and save yourself the stress.
t***@gmail.com
2017-10-07 01:20:55 UTC
GAG!
On your boyfriend's penis?
Fuck off whiner.
t***@gmail.com
2017-10-07 02:28:10 UTC
This loser does not want more TV coverage of F1.
John
I hope you like your live racing tape delayed for Pro Poker or badminton or an infomercial.
John
2017-10-08 06:03:45 UTC
At ESPN the pecking order goes something like this:
NFL
NBA
College Football
MLB
College Basketball

Everything else gets stuffed in wherever there's space.
m***@gmail.com
2017-10-08 06:38:50 UTC
This is where the Bernie method bears fruit. He would charge you top whack for the whole season, because who was going to spend all that money on all that action and then not show it?
Bigbird
2017-10-08 11:43:40 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
This is where the Bernie method bears fruit. He would charge you top
whack for the whole season, because who was going to spend all that
money on all that action and then not show it?
The BBC