Doing OK
2017-06-05 15:32:51 UTC
Alonso brushes off career-move critics: ‘I think I’m doing OK’
http://motorsports.nbcsports.com/2017/06/04/alonso-brushes-off-career-move-critics-i-think-im-doing-ok/

Alonso "happy at McLaren" and "doing okay". Just another
self-satisfied loser pleased with his lot.
Alan Baker
You really are quite the dick, aren't you?
News
2017-06-05 16:48:38 UTC
Post by .
Alonso brushes off career-move critics: ‘I think I’m doing OK’
http://motorsports.nbcsports.com/2017/06/04/alonso-brushes-off-career-move-critics-i-think-im-doing-ok/
Alonso "happy at McLaren" and "doing okay". Just another
self-satisfied loser pleased with his lot.
No doubt you're doing much better.