Great work by Giovinazzi
2017-07-31 11:41:28 UTC
After expecting to easilly be fastest of all here Ferrari were bemused as to
why they were struggling in FP1 and 2. So they put Giovinazzi on the Ferrari
jet and sent him back to Marenello where he was put to work doing lap after
lap of the circuit in the simulator while engineers simulated set up changes
in the digital domain.

After many hours of 'testing' he was told that they'd cracked it, he could
now go to bed and the data was sent to the track in time to change the set
ups on the cars for FP3. Since then Ferrari haven't looked like being headed
and finished 1 - 2 fairly easilly despite Vettel carrying an issue.

Great work Antonio! I hope that you're rewarded with a drive next year,
maybe at Sauber?

2017-07-31 14:54:09 UTC
Great work Antonio! I hope that you're rewarded with a drive next year,
maybe at Sauber?
Antonio is here?
You fucking moron.