Not Ham's fault
2018-07-21 19:53:31 UTC
Hamilton's reckless driving and jumping over the curbs
not related to the engine problem that followed directly
after that.
It is a coincidence or Mercedes fault or someone else but not Ham's.

Nothing more to say about it .

2018-07-21 20:08:38 UTC

You'd have looked less of a fuckwit if you had said nothing at all.
t***@gmail.com
2018-07-21 21:26:16 UTC

ditto
John
2018-07-21 23:37:14 UTC
The question is how many laps will it take for him to be in fourth place?
Edmund
2018-07-22 08:25:24 UTC
On Sat, 21 Jul 2018 16:37:14 -0700, John wrote:

> The question is how many laps will it take for him to be in fourth place?

Don't forget Ricciardo, maybe he can take a little advantage of
the Merc power ( in permanent party mode ) here too.

2018-07-23 06:15:33 UTC
That’d be Ricciardo in the Renault powered car, yes?
Edmund
2018-07-23 08:24:51 UTC
On Sun, 22 Jul 2018 23:15:33 -0700, larkim wrote:

> That’d be Ricciardo in the Renault powered car, yes?

My mistake, for a moment I thought both Ham and Ricciardo
started from the back so in that case Ricciardo could try
to follow Ham.

2018-07-22 02:36:02 UTC
On 22/07/2018 7:53 AM, Edmund wrote:
> Hamilton's reckless driving and jumping over the curbs
> not related to the engine problem that followed directly
> after that.
> It is a coincidence or Mercedes fault or someone else but not Ham's.
>
> Nothing more to say about it .
>
> Edmund

Probably Honda's fault. But definitely not Alonso's , eh.

Will be fun watching HAM sweeping past ALO.

2018-07-22 08:18:27 UTC
On Sun, 22 Jul 2018 14:36:02 +1200, geoff wrote:

> On 22/07/2018 7:53 AM, Edmund wrote:
>> Hamilton's reckless driving and jumping over the curbs
>> not related to the engine problem that followed directly
>> after that.
>> It is a coincidence or Mercedes fault or someone else but not Ham's.
>>
>> Nothing more to say about it .
>>
>> Edmund
>>

> Probably Honda's fault. But definitely not Alonso's , eh.
>
> Will be fun watching HAM sweeping past ALO.
>
> geoff

And about as exiting as a Bugatti overtaking a Renault Clio.

Edmund
CS
2018-07-23 07:27:39 UTC
Well, I think bouncing across the kerbs loosened whatever wasn't tight enough and the ensuing leak stopped him.
With 20/20 hindsight a good thing it happened in qualifying rather than 50 or so km up the road in the race, as with VB.
More worrying is that both cars have suffered hydraulic leaks on the upgraded engine. Hope it is just a simple spanner tightening job!!